Hands getting cold, losing feeling is getting old "I don't wanna be you..." Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before Don't be that way, fall apart twice a day I just wish you could feel what you say Show, never tell, but I know you too well. Show, never tell, but I know you too well, Got a mood that you wish you could sell There'd be swimming pools filled by models Got a mood that you wish you could sell If teardrops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled by … Idontwannabeyouanymore [Verse 2] Hands getting cold Losing feeling getting old Was I made from a broken mold? Following the EP's success, Apple Music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist a month later in September 2017.For the Record Store Day of 2018, Eilish announced a 7" vinyl featuring an acoustic version of her song "Party Favor" and an acoustic cover of Drake's "Hotline Bling". Told, "A tight dress is what makes you a whore" Told, "A tight dress is what makes you a whore" Hurt, I can't shake We've made every mistake Only you know the way that I break [Chorus] If teardrops could be bottled There'd be swimming pools filled by models Told "a tight dress is what makes you a whore" If "I love you" was a promise She also released the singles "Bitches Broken Hearts" and "You Should See Me in a Crown". If "I love you" was a promise, would you break it, if you're honest? "I, I don't wanna be you..." Copyright: Writer(s): Finneas O'Connell, Billie Eilish O'Connell Lyrics Terms of Use. I just wish you could feel what you say, Show, never tell Eilish's brother Finneas confirmed via Twitter that her album would arrive sometime in 2018. Hurt, I can't shake, we've made every mistake "Anymore". Her debut EP Don't Smile at Me was released in August 2017. I, I don't wanna be you But I know you too well Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. The Lyrics for Idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish have been translated into 46 languages. Losing feelings, getting old Her debut EP Don't Smile at Me was released in August 2017. Idontwannabeyouanymore. Songwriters: Billie Eilish O'Connell, Finneas Baird O'Connell, idontwannabeyouanymore lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Universal Music Publishing Group. Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before The song was released on July 21, 2017, through Darkroom and Interscope Records as the EP's fifth single. Fall apart twice a day We've made every mistake If "I love you" was a promise Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before Was I made from a broken mold? Only you know the way that I break, If teardrops could be bottled I don't wanna be you anymore, Writer(s): O'connell Billie Eilish, Oconnell Finneas Baird, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001) is an American singer and songwriter. If teardrops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled by models Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before "Idontwannabeyouanymore" (pronounced "I don't wanna be you anymore" and stylized in all lowercase) is a song by American singer Billie Eilish from her debut EP Don't Smile at Me (2017). If teardrops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled by models Told, "A tight dress is what makes you a whore" Got a mood that you wish you could sell, If teardrops could be bottled Tour Update : Billie Eilish Announces When We All Fall Asleep World Tour, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish "my future" - LYRICS. "Anymore". Told, "A tight dress is what makes you a whore" Hands getting cold idontwannabeyouanymore (clean lyrics) billie eilish - YouTube I just wish you could feel what you say Only you know the way that I break There'd be swimming pools filled by models Her debut single, "Ocean Eyes", went viral and has accumulated over 132 million streams on Spotify alone as of October 2018. Would you break it, If you're honest? "I don't wanna be you..." On October 17, 2018, Eilish released the single "When The Party's Over". Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish have been translated into 46 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 46 languages. Lyrics Idontwannabeyouanymore. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Don't be that way I don't wanna be you "I don't wanna be you..." I don't wanna be you anymore If "I love you" was a promise, would you break it, if you're honest? Don't be that way, fall apart twice a day Lyrics to 'Idontwannabeyouanymore' by Billie Eilish. Would you break it, If you're honest? Following the... Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001) is an American singer and songwriter. Her debut single, "Ocean Eyes", went viral and has accumulated over 132 million streams on Spotify alone as of October 2018. Eilish collaborated with American singer Khalid for the single "Lovely", which was released in April 2018 and added to the soundtrack for the second season of 13 Reasons Why. Chill-out, Indie Pop, Downtempo, Pop, Electronic, Rock. If "I love you" was a promise Was I made from a broken mold? Hurt, I can't shake Don't be that way Fall apart twice a day I just wish you could feel what you say Show, never tell