The 1975 b-side "Broken Down Heart" was an a-side for such a brief time (three weeks) that it never got reviewed, it was never played on the radio and the Arrows never performed the song on television. This performance got the Arrows a weekly TV series the following year, this is detailed in Bill Harry's book about the band Arrows. Conversely, the Arrows "I Love Rock N Roll" got good reviews as an a-side (google it), they appeared on the show "45" on ITV UK produced by Muriel Young performing the song and they also had radio play. The myopic academics on Discogs are revising history. Not sure what their agenda is but in this case they're misleading and warping reality. Visiteurs (Jour/Sem/Mois) : 0 - 0 - 1; Langue : Album : TV, CM, Movie Perfect Hits! Fiche de I Love Rock'n'roll lyrics The Arrows. Traduction : I Love Rock'n'roll traduction; Tweet; parole I Love Rock'n'roll - The Arrows lyrics . The zealots at Discogs who want to revise history on this site, who are self righteously declaring that "I Love Rock N Roll" was only ever a b-side, would be diligent to do some research. I love rock n' roll J'adore le rock 'n' roll So put another dime in the jukebox, baby Alors mets une autre pièce dans le juke-box, chérie I love rock n' roll J'adore le rock 'n' roll So come and take the time and dance with me Alors viens, prends le temps de danser avec moi I don't understand why Discogs refuse to enter this record as an a-side in the Arrows (2) singles listing when it's clearly marked A on the single. This version without 'Demo Record Not For Sale' text on label. Conversely, the Arrows "I Love Rock N Roll" got good reviews as an a-side (google it), they appeared on the show "45" on ITV UK produced by Muriel Young performing the song and they also had radio play. This performance got the Arrows a weekly TV series the following year, this is detailed in Bill Harry's book about the band Arrows. Bands never promoted b-sides on TV in the UK in the seventies, only a-sides of singles.