Yeah, I know the Maybach extended, yeah, them sticks in there A black star, Mos Def, Kweli Good southern bad hoes try me, they try me This is Martin Luther King in the club Getting dubs, with a bad bitch All this ice in my rolley, no wonder I play it cool Good southern bad hoes try me, they try me Now I'm sure you done heard about me I told her, "Shawty, you so right, but you so wrong" This shit, life, it was made to be hard I thank God that I beat all the odds Michael Jackson, I'll see ya And I know, I know, she knows, She bad, mix of ratchet with the classy, oh In his ear sayin' she down for whatever, She knows, she knows Stop trippin', StickBaby, he flip it and leave in death Damned if I don't Ain't nothin' but blue hundreds, you know how I do it She know, how to back it up and drop it down I went up, I ain't planning on stopping It was released on August 3, 2020, as part of Keed’s sophomore studio album, Trapped on Cleveland 3, released four days before the album. Well alright Niggas say turn up, hoes say turn up, Only bad thing about a star is they burn up I can't be what you want from me, Well alright And I know she knows, and I know she knows When she talk And I know she knows, and I know she knows Oh I, oh I-I-I And I know she knows, and I know she knows Could've flipped 'em, I gave 'em a pass Only bad thing about a star is they burn up Trying to get a piece of that apple pie Eyes on you, I watch it bounce (She knows, she knows, she knows) YSL so slimy Turnin' up, then I'm breaking the knob (The knob) Well alright Girl, stop acting like you love me Yeah, I know the Maybach extended, yeah, them sticks in there Let 'em trip, then we doubling back (Doubling back) I do NOT own this song. Got me up so high, trying to get a piece of that apple pie That I'm gonna get racks (Yeah) Yeah, she know, she know (Yeah, yeah) She know (She know), she know (Yeah) Yeah, she know (Yeah, she know), she know (She know) She know (She know), she know [Verse 1: Lil Baby] [Intro: Lil Keed] Fucked around and I turned to a shark Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: You know, from the moment she turn around Look at me, I'm ahead of my class Lyrics to I Know/She Knows I Know/She Knows Video: I've been inside your mind and I've held you I understand what it is to want you Stop trippin', StickBaby, he flip it and leave in death What these bitches want from a nigga Yeah, I know the Maybach extended, yeah, them sticks in there That she get when she moves With her legs in the air, she gon' walk on the ceiling. No Copyright intended! Well alright You know I got a girl back home Got me up so high, trying to get a piece of that apple pie 'Cause I creep with this pretty young thing that I chose This single was leaked online on February 17, 2020, with Keed and Baby’s verses switched around, while the chorus and post-chorus remains the same. I know y'all boys wanna be like me Yeah, she know (Yeah, she know), she know (She know) Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. On some BMX shit I know y'all boys wanna be like me I think she noticed, know you gon' have to make a move We set you up, you know what it took But not me Rrrt, rrrt, rrah, rrah [Chorus: Lil Keed] Yeah, I know these niggas be hating on me, I made it off welfare And I know she knows, and I know she knows Like for more videos. I can't be what you want from me And you find yourself praying up “She Know” is the first collaboration between Atlanta, Georgia natives Lil Keed and Lil Baby. The haters gon' hate 'cause they doing they job NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. (She knows, she knows, she knows) Keep it G, I ain't fuckin' with y'all (Fuckin' with y'all) I can't be what you want from me To heaven above I can't be what you want from me [Chorus: Lil Keed] Said I know, Said I know she loves the attention Don't know who to trust, they all leach But honestly I've never had much sympathy On this track, Keed and Baby rap about their drugs, money, and women. Cause those bad things Pretty shit, she be moaning out (Oh) On some DMX shit Well alright She knows I done told my lil' hitter don't crash Ahaha (DY Krazy), woah Slatt, slatt, let's go Damned if I don't (So wrong, so wrong, so wrong) Rest in peace to Left Eye She know (She know), she know. At Jeffreys, I spend it, no pinching, check my apparel Oh I, oh I-I-I Getting dubs, with a bad bitch They the same ones tryna preach to me She know (She know), she know (Yeah) 'Ventador and I'm dropping the top (Dropping the top) Rrrt, rrrt, rrah, rrah Got a bitch on my dick right now Got me up so high And she just want to sing on it Stop actin' gangster, know you're telling I be up so high, trying to get a piece of that apple pie, Well alright In the Hellcat, it came with a shooter Yeah, yeah, I'm so ahead of these niggas, no Matilda You got my attention baby, go do what you do What she want from a nigga I'm gonna run, run away Like a soap opera come watch all my children And she know I beat that pussy like Ali When she walk, she lick her lips This is Martin Luther King in the club Oh I, oh I-I-I They also talk about their life on the streets when they were poor, detailing their come-up because of joining the rap industry. Came back 'round with my pockets on knots (Pockets on knots) (She know, she know, she know) She said, "Daddy, I'll be back after this song" Well alright, My niggas say turn up, hoes say turn up [Post-Chorus: Lil Keed & Lil Baby] The two also discuss their sexual endeavors and prowess. Well alright. Cause they know, soon as her song come on it's a wrap, And she loves the attention I know y'all boys wanna be like me You holding that gun, but when it go down I throw her in that Bentley coupé with the top off like Mardi Gras Yeah, she know, she know And deep down she knows, she knows Just know we playin' for keeps Oh I, oh I-I-I, I can't be what you want from me She knows To put a ring on it Hit it so long that she might lose feeling Fully loaded, it gotta be fast (Fast) It came equipped, it came with a fully Well alright You got a man what you want, what you want Enjoy ! Stop trippin', StickBaby, he flip it and leave in death I always saw them coming for me You know, from the moment she turn around She know, how to back it up and drop it down She know, she what all the fellas looking at Cause they know, soon as her song come on it's a wrap Your block get smoked like guava leaf Oh I, oh I-I-I She know (She know), she know (Yeah) At Jeffreys, I spend it, no pinching, check my apparel Bad things happen to the people you love Oh I, oh I-I-I I be up so high (She knows, she knows, she knows) I see you, uh Well alright All that cake, come get you some filling And she know I beat that pussy like Ali She know, she what all the fellas looking at I'm poppin' my shit, you know what it is Yeah, she know, she know (Yeah, yeah) Copyright: Writer(s): Jermaine L. Cole, Madeline Foline Mckenna, Ryan Michael Mattos, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: J. Cole - "The Climb Back" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. That she could be doing the same thing I suppose, She knows, she knows I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking And true or false, it may be, well, she's still out to get me And I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false, it may be, she's still out to get me When you told me the other day you don't even trust me "Then you takin' me home" I live in my bag, I'm showin' my ass Your mans'll crash, your partner'll crash, your ho gettin' smashed, hell yeah [Post-Chorus: Lil Keed & Lil Baby] Hypnotizing all the dudes, oh, And she knows [Chorus: Lil Keed] Yeah, she know (Yeah, she know), she know (She know) Yeah, my daughter so good, she gon' have a milli' Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: She knows, she knows I be up so high, trying to get a piece of that apple pie Y'all niggas don't even pull it If you do 'em nasty, keep on your mask (She knows, she knows, she knows) With a Richard Mille Well alright, Damned if I do 4 Pockets Full, you better not reach Oh I, oh I-I-I Trying to get a piece of that apple pie I can't be what you want from me I know them other niggas love tricking So bad, I just couldn't let her pass me, no And deep down she knows, she knows I be up so high, trying to get a piece of that apple pie That she get when she moves, yeah Showin' out with her home girls I do not claim any rights to this video, All audio and video content are properties of their respective owners