Alright, now lets straight away get to the point.

RT (Retweet): When someone retweet a Twitter update. One for your Personal profile and another one for your Blog. Click on Sign up for Twitter and on the next page, Twitter will use your name as username if it’s available. ; Allowing your friends to find you (if they have your phone number saved as a contact). Here is some of the best Twitter resources from Web to get you started like a Pro on Twitter: You might need to spend 1-2 quality hours to understand basics of Twitter, but once you have understood all the basics, you will be able to use Twitter effectively and for your success.

Looking to build relationships? Author Welcome to the party! Step 3 . Step 6 – Click on choose file and upload a square image. Step 8 – Creating a background and designing your page. @reply: When you wish to send a public message to someone, you use @username to write a Tweet. You can only use letters, numbers and underscore. Though, I would recommend sticking to one username from day one for better branding.

Your account has been verified. I have tried covering the most basic questions here, and if you still have any question about Twitter, feel free to ask me via comments. In fact I have an account in mind for a future project, so let’s get to it! Harsh Agrawal is recognized as a leader in digital marketing and FinTech space. Submitted On October 01, 2009. Step 1 – Use your real name, enter Email address and password. 2.

Click on the Home tab and you will be able to complete the steps we skipped earlier such as browsing people you maybe interested in following and inviting contacts from various address books such as Gmail and LinkedIn. (Giving information? Hello all trance music loving people! I do not share Email addresses, privacy guaranteed! Read this:http://www.labnol.org/internet/one-email-for-multiple-twitter-accounts/9492/, Your email address will not be published. |   Do remember, Twitter keep changing their homepage design so that the process will be the same, only button placement may differ over the time. BUT, every time I try to open another account, it keeps returning me to my existing twitter page. I don’t think a couple of informative tweets at this point would be wrong as you need to inspire them so they follow you. Twitter is a Micro-blogging tool where you can share your opinion, links, views in 160 character. benefit of creating dedicated Twitter profile for your Blog here. Go to Twitter.com and click on signup and start filling out the information as I explained below. The Importance of Keywords in SEO: A Beginner’s Guide, 100+ Blogging Tools For 2020, Categorized (+ Expert Tips), How I Opened A Bank Account In The USA From India: Stripe Atlas Experience, ShoutMeLoud: Blogging Growth Reports (Our transparent culture), 4 Cheap WordPress Hosting Services in 2020 (Comparison + Deals), 5 Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers for 2020 (Compared), 21+ Smart Ways To Get More YouTube Subscribers in 2020, SiteGround Review: (Uptime, Performance, Pros & Cons), How To Install WordPress On Bluehost Hosting in 2020 – Complete Tutorial. I have already explained the reasons and benefit of creating dedicated Twitter profile for your Blog here. Twitter Analytics: 9 Foolproof Ways To Redefine Your Twitter Marketing, 2 Free Twitter Tools to Send Automated Direct Messages, The Ultimate Guide To Joining or Hosting A Twitter Chat, http://www.labnol.org/internet/one-email-for-multiple-twitter-accounts/9492/, Harsh Agrawal: My Blogging Journey So Far. Just no selling and no lame “Hey I’ve joined Twitter at last!” dated 30 days ago with no status update since. Your email address will not be published. Enter your name and email address in the fields provided.

Step 2 – Decide on a Twitter Username. Introduce yourself explaining briefly what you aim to give followers through your tweets. The reason for this is because I know Tweetdeck on Android mobiles does not show your web address, only the Bio when users view your profile. Let me give a short intro of Twitter, as newbie might not be aware of it. Before you put your first foot on Twitter, do remember it’s a Social networking site so you need to behave socially and maintain all Social media etiquettes to create a difference. Alternatively, open the Sign Up page in another browser.