I wish it would have amounted to more. But I get where your coming from! Everyday’s a holidays. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 CD release of Hooligan's Holiday on Discogs. Label: Elektra - 7559-66232-2,Mötley Records - 7559-66232-2 • Format: CD Single • Country: Europe • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: Heavy Metal, Industrial, Glam Groove rock and nu Metal before it was a thing. I gotta get away Hooligan's holiday We're on a holiday, hooligan's. I knew I’d get you on at least one track! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 CD release of Hooligan's Holiday on Discogs. The title of the song come from the news that Nikki was watching during the LA Riots where the broadcaster stated that the rioters were on a Hooligan’s Holiday. Cross-eyed derelicts comin’, iron horse Apparently her paparazzi are using whips and chains. You better get away Looking at your previous post Primal Scream Motley was headed in the right direction and of course the singer change. Copyright: Writer(s): Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, John Corabi, Nikki Sixx Lyrics Terms of Use. I know, I didn’t want to make him feel worse than he already does for not liking it. I find it to be quite a satisfying record and one of Crue’s best although the band now ignores this album. Hooligan's Holiday (Extended Holiday Version) 11:07: B1: Hooligan's Holiday (Album Version A.K.A. Our holiday tomorrow is President’s Day which is the same as Hooligan’s Holiday with this a president. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Jennifer Batten: "'Hooligan's Holiday' is a lyric-less conversation between the guitar and the vocal riffs from the singer. They want a piece of mind, Modern times and new blood's pumpin' 9 talking about this. You Pick It! Come on “Like a Virgin” WTF!!! Love this album and era, and will defend it to my death. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Everybody wants a piece of the pie, I gotta get away We’re on a holiday, hooligan’s holiday. Become a Fan Remove Fan. Me too! The powerhouse producer behind Janet Jackson's hits talks about his Boyz II Men ballads and regrouping The Time. I do like this one. We're on a holiday John Corab’s gravelly voice gives the vocals an edge of rebellion and toughens up the sound of the band without the high vocals they would have had with Vince Neil. Uncle Jack is another great tune from those days. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Really liked this song, a great single. Everybody wants a piece of the pie, We're on a holiday Lines of hell on our face Haha! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 CD release of Hooligan's Holiday on Discogs. The Dregs Of Society Featuring The Slime City Sinners & The Canadian Connection) 5:44: B2: Hooligan's Holiday (Derelict Vision) 6:56 New Release Friday Live Stream — mikeladano.com, Kiss – ‘Music From The Elder’ (1981) – Album Review (The Kiss Review Series), Bon Jovi – ‘The Rock History’ (Bootleg) – Album Review, Van Halen – “Hot for Teacher” (The 45 Single), You Picked It! Hopefully you will be defending it for quite some time!! This weekend (tomorrow), there’s a holiday in Ontario named ‘Family Day.’ Give the song a listen and let me know what you think. Modern times and new blood’s pumpin’. It sounds like Crue at a time when Crue were going through major changes with a new lead singer. I wish they still gave this album love and would release on vinyl. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Drop dead beauties stompin’ up a storm, lines of hell on our face. Motley Crue - Hooligan's Holiday (Official Music Video) Music Subscribe Unsubscribe 65 17 Nov 2008 The song is a pure, fun, rock song. Tattoos, black manes flowin' Post was not sent - check your email addresses! between our legs. Close . It's a sonic experiment starting with samples of the horrible ground buzz I was having in the studio at the time. Did Britney really blame him for her meltdown? This has always been my favorite Crüe record. I'm on a holiday, hooligan's, Everybody wants a piece of the action Petricca was getting frustrated, so his girlfriend told him to, "Shut up and dance with me!'". Everybody wants a piece of the action. Everybody wants a piece of the pie Nikki liked it so much he and John based a song around that concept. The song was the first single off their 1994 album and was the first song the world got to hear with new lead singer John Corabi. They want a piece of mind. "Strawberry Letter 23" by The Brothers Johnson was written by Shuggie Otis, whose girlfriend would send him letters written on strawberry scented paper. I think I like about half of it, if that helps? "Hooligan's Holiday" is a song by American heavy metal band, Mötley Crüe, released on their 1994 eponymous album. Too bad their 2019 stuff wasn’t classic. – The 13th Floor Elevators – ‘The Psychedelic Sounds of the 13th Floor Elevators’ – Album Review, My Sunday Song – “Last Days of Summer in San Francisco” by Matt Nathanson, Peter Criss – ‘Out of Control’ (1980) – Album Review (The Kiss Review Series – Bonus Edition). Label: Elektra - PRCD 8901-2 • Format: CD Maxi-Single, Promo • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Industrial . That’s okay! Iron horse between our legs 30 days, such a haze. Hooligan's holiday When Judd Apatow needed under-appreciated rockers for his Knocked Up sequel, he immediately thought of Parker, who just happened to be getting his band The Rumour back together. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 CD release of Hooligan's Holiday on Discogs. We’re on a holiday, hooligan’s, yeah. It has its moments. "Come On Eileen" was a colossal '80s hit, but the band - far more appreciated in their native UK than stateside - released just three albums before their split. It was the perfect combination the band needed and for me a shot of adrenaline the band needed. Released as a single in 1994, it was the first single that featured the band with Corabi. Love that. In February 1992, Motley Crue fired lead singer Vince Neil, and subsequently hired The Scream’s lead singer John Corabi as their new lead singer. ( Log Out /  "Hooligan's Holiday" is a song by American heavy metal band, Mötley Crüe, released on their 1994 eponymous album.