If Holly was paid £500,000 for presenting the show, this would have seen her pocket £23,000 a day. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. In the picture, Emily and Laura can be seen wearing wellington boots and checked outfits as they pose with their hands on the hips either side of 47-year-old Keith, who fronts the game show. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Celebrity Juice bosses are said to be holding crunch talks over the future of the ITV show after the departure of star Holly Willoughby, Keith recently said: 'Everyone's saying we'll definitely continue but we've got to get it right, haven't we? Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. Love Island host Laura Whitmore has been lined up for a £250,000 new telly job. Holly Willoughby - Celebrity Juice - 19/05/16 - HD Caps. Holly Willoughby enormous net worth revealed as she quits Celebrity Juice HOLLY WILLOUGHBY, 39, quits Celebrity Juice after 12 years on the popular panel show. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. First day as team captain on Celeb Juice!!!.". And the This Morning host clearly approves of the show's new captains judging by her latest Instagram post.

Holly Willoughby to replace Ant McPartlin AGAIN for BGT? For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Holly Willoughby - Celebrity Juice - 19/05/16 - HD Caps. Holly Willoughby huge £23k a day salary for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here HOLLY WILLOUGHBY is the daytime television star well known for … It was announced earlier this month that Laura and Emily would be taking on the roles as Celeb Juice team captains - following Holly's departure.

In total, rumours pointed towards the presenting duo earning £2.5 million each in 2017. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. This is quite the pay packet for the 38-year-old. Is this more or less than Ant and Dec receive? When is the 2020 US election day and will it go forward as planned? “I wish Truly all the success in the future.”. Commenting is not currently available, but don’t worry! “Holly's worth her weight in gold and the fee reflects that.”. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, However, judging by the posts on Keith's Instagram page it involves some dangerous activities and Laura showing off her recorder playing skills. Another added: "Bless Holly for doing her best last year but no one will beat Ant and Dec.", MORE: Neil Jones and Alex Scott break silence following shock Strictly exit, A third person had a great solution to have all of them on our screens at once, suggesting: "We need a season of #imacelebrity where Ant and Dec are contestants and it's hosted by Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.". "I said, ‘You’re going to tell me you’re leaving, aren’t you?’ and she said, ‘Yes, it’s been 12 great years but I want to spend time with the family’.". Not only does it have its very own Instagram account, a woman has a tattoo of it on her arm too - that's dedication, Britain's most sadistic mother 'drove our sister to take her own life at age of just 35', Victoria Spry was subjected to sickening physical and mental torture by evil Eunice Spry and her family claim the lasting impacts led to her untimely death, Influencer's shock as catfish Photoshops her photos to use on dating apps, Amber Phillips was horrified to learn that a stranger had stolen her pictures and uploaded them to a dating app but with another woman's face superimposed on top, Parents praise Home Bargains’ 99p lavender spray their kids 'can't sleep without', The Home Bargains shopper took to Facebook when she came across a sleep spray and roll-on which fellow customers say works just as well as Poundland's Land of Nod collection, Mayor of Liverpool's brother dies of coronavirus as city enters Tier 3 lockdown, Women abducted, tortured and raped by sick gang who then burned their bodies, WARNING: DISTRESSING DETAILS - Anisha and Joey van Niekerk were stripped naked, tied up and brutally raped in front of each other before they experienced a slow and painful death in front of the gang of five. Express. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Of Holly's exit, Keith said: "It wasn't a surprise if I'm honest. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express ", Keith dodged the question, saying after a pause: "It's a lot of meetings. Teachers' union backs ‘circuit breaker’ lockdown and extended two-week half term, Cressida Bonas wows with stunning new hairstyle, Meghan Markle's sweet nod to Princess Diana in stunning new portrait revealed. The mum-of-three announced in May that she was quitting the ITV2 show after 12 years. newspaper archive. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

Holly quit Celebrity Juice earlier this month, The Sun exclusively revealed, in order to spend more time with her husband Dan Baldwin and their three kids, Harry, ten, Belle, eight, and Chester, five. Holly’s salary is yet to be confirmed, but chances are, former disputes will see her take home the same salary as co-presenter Dec. Holly Willoughby has proven she is worth her weight in gold. DON’T MISSHolly Willoughby speaks out on ‘grumpy’ Ian Wright [I’M A CELEB]Holly Willoughby: Keith Lemon gives insight into pair’s new move away [CELEBRITY JUICE] Holly Willoughby spills I’m a Celeb secret new arrival [ACCIDENT].

Television aside, the mum-of-three has lucrative partnership deals with Marks & Spencer, Garnier and was an ambassador for Diet Coke until it was revealed her contract had ended earlier this year. Earlier this month, the entertainer, 47, said ITV bosses were having a lot of "meetings" following Holly's departure from the comedy panel show after 12 years. UK female TV presenters. When is the 2020 US election and will it go forward as planned? She is well loved by TV bosses and audiences alike.”.

679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Laura added that she was “extremely lucky” to be able to buy herself a flat in Camden, North London, when she was 26, and that doing so gave her “a bit of security”. Holly Willoughby's staggering I'm A Celebrity salary revealed ... on Ice and Celebrity Juice. I’m A Celebrity 2018: Holly Willoughby to QUIT following jungle debut? At the start of the series, one person wrote on Twitter: "I mean it's great that Ant is back, but you can't help being disappointed not to be seeing Holly… every night." So fun!". "Thank you @celebjuiceofficial for 12 years of fantastic chaos… I can't quite believe what we've done and how quick that time has gone," she wrote. Her decision followed good pal Fearne Cotton's departure from Celeb Juice in 2018. Laura – who took over as ITV2’s Love Island host in January - explained in an interview: “Money goes into my limited company and I pay myself from there. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. The dispute saw ITV bosses alter the salary in lieu of Dancing on Ice pay negotiations, making it unlikely for them to cause disparity between Dec and Holly. Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. She said she tries to be astute when it comes to shopping, especially for clothes. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Celebrity Juice is a British television comedy panel game on ITV2, broadcast since 24 September 2008.The show is written and presented by Keith Lemon, the alter-ego of comedian Leigh Francis.The format for the series was first suggested in 2007, after the final series of Leigh Francis' Channel 4 sketch show Bo' Selecta!.