If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Drop us a line anytime at contact@breakingt.com.

This shirt makes a great gift for American History fans or a US History Teacher.

is top notch. Postal Service provides a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your order’s delivery progress. ", “Guys...just wanted to commend you for super fast shipping with my shirt and also salute you for using a quality soft t-shirt. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. It’s amazing. : Runs true to sizeHistory has its eyes on you, Hamilton Shirt, Broadway Shirt, Equality, BLM. If you ever have any questions on the status of your order, please use our. Hamilton History Has Its Eyes On You Vintage Shirts Style: Choose an option Gildan Mens T-Shirt Gildan Womens T-Shirt Youth Shirt Unisex Tank Womens V-Neck Mens V-Neck Long Sleeve Tee Crewneck Sweatshirt Unisex Hoodie You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Hamilton Clothing – history has its eyes on you T-Shirt, Hoodies, Tank Top.

Lizzyapparel made this item with help from. Still have a question? Please be aware that orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to additional import taxes, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country in order to release the package. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was a problem calculating your shipping. Casual elegance will make it an instant favorite in everyone's wardrobe..: Classic fit. Yes! Thank you! There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. I've never received such a quick and efficient response from a business. History has its Eyes on you - Tshirt Welcome to The Distance Beyond, we produce high-quality, SUPER SOFT shirts with great designs. Because charges for customs clearance differ greatly from country to country (we’ve seen them as low as $4 CAD and as high as £15 GBP), we unfortunately are not able to predict what those costs will be. These fees are separate from (and not dependent on) the U.S. Stylish and arrived very quickly. FREE shipping, Sale Price $21.25 We have a customer service team dedicated to answering your emails, and we’ll be sure to get back to you within 24 hours. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018. Thanks!”, "Will be rocking this at the ASG tomorrow!!!

: Tear away label. $21.25, $25.00 Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Original Price $25.00" Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Boudica, Celtic Warrior Queen | Feminist Military British History Iceni Druid Fanta... Langston Hughes T-Shirt - A Dream Deferred | Black History. The screen print logo looks fine, but the cotton is thin and a bit scratchy (like you'd find with any souvenir-type t-shirt.) In the event a requested item is unavailable, we will notify you first thing. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 1–7 business days. Returned.

Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Please try your search again later. (20% off), $10.99 The item must be returned in new and unused condition. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript.

FREE shipping, Sale Price $19.19 Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Uh oh!

This means that if you ordered a shirt on a Thursday or Friday, it is possible that your package may not ship out until the following week. Perfect gift for a Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister or friend who is a fan of American History, Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. History Has Its Eyes on You Lyrics: I was younger than you are now / When I was given my first command / I led my men straight into a massacre / I … $19.19, $23.99 This wasn't exactly a surprise, but the quality of this shirt is not excellent. Chest Width: measured across the chest, one inch below armhole when laid flat. You need to have cookies enabled to sign in. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Gold and white print on a super-comfortable black tee. We want our customers to love our shirts, and their buying experience with us – to put it simply, if you're not happy, we're not happy! Reasons for this delay vary, but often further inspection of the package is required and/or an import fee needs to be assessed. CAMAEL LIMITED EDITION ***** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***** Click button “BUY PRODUCT” below to grab it. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. For that reason, we offer free returns and exchanges on all orders. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. BELLA CANVAS TEES

Please try again. Unable to add item to List. History Has Its Eyes On You Shirt, Hamilton Shirt, Black Lives Matter Shirt, End Racism, But please contact me if you have problems with your order,   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), End Racism Unisex Heavy Blend Hooded Sweatshirt, Black Lives Matter Hoodie, BLM, Justice for George Floyd, Equality, Police Brutality, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. If your shirt isn't the right fit, or you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase, we’ll replace your order or give you your money back at no extra cost to you. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2017. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This limited-edition tee is available through the end of 2016. Custom Women's T Shirts Ultra Soft Add Your Text for Women Premium Cotton T Shirt [... BLACKOO Teen Girl Funny T Shirts Women Cute Tops Junior Graphic Tee Black XX-Large. From . If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Durable yet ultra-soft. ROSEPARK Womens I'm Trying to Be Awesome Graphic Cute Cotton Funny Tees Gift Ideas ... YourTops Women Melanin Graphic T-Shirt Afro Woman T-Shirt. Please try again. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can return this item for any reason: no shipping charges. History has its eyes on you, Hamilton Shirt, Broadway Shirt, Equality, BLM Learn more about this item Loading Ready to ship in. $10 of each shirt sold will benefit the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History. FREE shipping, $24.99 In the midst of a revolution, don't throw away your shot. When we print your shipping label, you will receive an email with the tracking number and you can track your package here: We do not offer upgrades for overnight or express shipping at this time. Please be aware that we only operate from our warehouse during federal business days.

Get shipping cost. Please allow 3-5 days for processing on all returns and in stock exchanges. Body Length: Measured from high point of shoulder from the front. (15% off), $3.50 We Out,Harriet Tubman,1849 Black History Womens T Shirts Golden Graphic Tee for Girl.

I Heart History I Love History Premium T-Shirt, Black History Is American History Black History Month Shirt. Shop Hamilton - History has it's eyes on you hamilton t-shirts designed by quotationpark as well as other hamilton merchandise at TeePublic. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). A great shirt for the times -- I love it for its Hamilton-ness but also its relevance to the world today!

Looks like you already have an account! We'll never post without your permission. We ship all orders from our headquarters in Washington, DC via U.S. Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester, Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat.

Our fulfillment team is dedicated to making sure that you get your BreakingT shirts as quickly as possible. : Light fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)). By clicking Register, you agree to Etsy's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Customs policies vary widely from country to country: We recommend that you contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.

Postal Service. The care instructions indicate that it needs to be washed cold, with like colors and tumble-dried on low, so I suspect it shrinks easily as well. If you have any questions about the status of your order, we're here to help: just please drop us a line at contact@breakingt.com and we'll circle back with you within 24 hours. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page. This seller usually responds within a few hours.