These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Highway To Hell that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. It runs from where lead singer bon scott lived in fremantle and ends at the pub called "the raffles", which was a big rock and roll drinking hole in the '70s.
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme I'm on the highway to hell

It is really about how much time they spent on the road, touring. It was a metaphor. Playing in a rocking band I'm on the highway to hell googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); Max's mama is the shotgun wielding granny. ggcakffcegeebdkk, AC/DC Highway to hell is a bout the highway to a pub Bon liked to go to, it is NOT about the going to HELL..

"Hey satan, pay my dues" I think it is both based on the non-stop tour in America and the highway in Australia where Bon died.

(function() {

Since the year 2000.

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1594652472220-0'); }); Very good Disclaimer: amIright.com makes no claims to the accuracy of the correct lyrics.

Living easy, living free

Highway to Hell is the sixth studio album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, released on 27 July 1979.It was the band's fifth studio album released internationally and the sixth to be released in Australia. };

Whoa

At the end of the movie, Max drives his interceptor to the wasteland. All the way Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> H-> Highway To Hell. Lol. It's about Max's revenge. I'm on the highway to hell

Nobody's gonna slow me down "Hey Momma, look at me I'm on my way to the promised land"

It was the last album featuring lead singer Bon Scott, who died early the following year on 19 February 1980.

Taking everything in my stride

music, from a great band!

As the canning highway gets close to the pub, it dips down into a steep decline: "no stop signs.....Speed limit....Nobody gonna slow me down". The song is a metaphor for the band's tour in America. Living easy, loving free Season ticket on a one-way ride Asking nothing, leave me be Taking everythin' in my stride Don't need a reason, don't need a right There ain't nothin' I'd rather do Goin' down, party time My friends are gonna be there too Yeah (highway to hell) This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Highway To Hell that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996.

Ain't nothing I would rather do What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.

Going down, party time, my friends are gonna be there too.

Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. :P. About selling his soul and at the end of his life hes going to hell duh rock music is the devil music but all genere sell their sould now. I think that it is a metaphor.

I'm on the highway to hell. He didn't realize that there were, in fact, stop signs in life.. And things could (and would) slow him down. How really, it took its toll on the band. AC/DC Highway to hell is a bout the highway to a pub Bon liked to go to, it is NOT about the going to HELL.. Like a wheel, gonna spin it /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ And I'm going down

Evan easy, evan please seize a ni***er on a one way ride.

I remember in the early 80's going to a Christian camp and they were talking about the song and how AC/DC was singing about the glory of going to HELL.. back then I was a kid and didn't understand metaphor's.. now that I do.. I'm on my way to the promised land, woo

Going down, party time This is my opinion.

These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody. Livin' easy, lovin' free, season ticket, on a one - way ride, Sources say that this song resulted from a comment one of the band members made when asked what it was like being on tour. Highway to hell On the highway to

song: "Highway to Hell",

I'm on the highway to hell No stop signs, speed limit Season ticket on a one-way ride

I remember in the early 80's going to a Christian camp and they were talking about the song and how AC/DC was singing about the glory of going to HELL.. back then I was a kid and didn't understand metaphor's.. now that I do..

I hope to contribute & help other users like its helped me. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Highway to hell was the nickname for the canning highway in australia.

This song is about Sid Vicious And Nancy Spungen. Highway to hell Making fun of music, one song at a time. I'm on a highway to hell on the highway to hell highway to hell i'm on a highway to hell No stop signs, speed limit Nobody's gonna slow me down Like a wheel, gonna spin it Nobody's gonna mess me 'round Hey Satan, payed my dues Playing in a rocking band Hey Momma, just … Highway to hell (highway to hell) Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. I feel it means that they are on the canning highway in Australia . They said the constant riding on the bus was like taking the highway to hell. Lyrics to 'Highway To Hell' by AC/DC: 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD!

The highway to hell album was released in 1979, and bon sang the lines: "no stop signs, speed limit nobody's gonna slow me down like a wheel, gonna spin it nobody's gonna mess me around" on february 19, 1980, bon was found dead in the backseat of a friend's car.

Highway to hell I'm on the highway to hell (Official Music Video) I bet Bon and the band did to.. double meanings always get people stirred up...hahahahhaha, It's about the Highway to Hell...duh. For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ. On the highway to hell Don't stop me, eh, eh, ooh artist: "AC\/DC", It's about them on the roads touring non stop. Hey mama, look at me Nobody's gonna mess me around Hey Satan, payin' my dues

All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com.

My friends are gonna be there too, yeah document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

On the highway to hell

It's about 1979 mel gibson Mad Max movie. So many people were killed by driving fast over that intersection at the top of the hill on the way to a good night out, that it was called the highway to hell, so when bon was saying "im on the highway to hell" it meant he was doing the nightly or weekly pilgramige down the canning highway to the raffles bar and rock and drink with his mates: "aint nothing I would rather do. Highway to Hell Songtext von AC/DE mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com This song isn't actually about going to hell. It ain't easy, living free She's a n*gger on a one way ride, Livin easy, livin free, see a n*****r on a one way lane, Me and some coworkers were arguing about these lyrics because they kept hearing "she's a nigger on a one way ride" but I'm sure it's supposed to be "she's a gold digger on a one way ride" because there's no way its season ticket, Those crazy drug addled '80s bands could EASILY have written a lyric with peanut juice in it.....:), Just cannot hear season ticket even when reading and listening. All correct lyrics are copyrighted, amIright.com does not claim ownership of the original lyrics. I live in Australia and I have heard about the many people killed on that highway, More likely the Leopold Hotel as there isn’t a steep hill to the Raffles, and the Leopold is just out of Fremantle.