On September 8th, 1998 I watched at a friend’s house when Mark McGwire beat Sammy Sosa for most home runs in a single season, the end of six months of real excitement and tension (for a five-year-old). The Orioles’ star players aren’t the only ones hitting homeruns. Boog Powell did so, and now fans can get sandwiches and platters of his smoked beef, pork, and turkey. If the recipe topped 49 others in a roomful of Baltimore natives, how can you go wrong? Be careful what Healthy Choices you wish for. You won’t miss the money. The J Balvin x McDonald’s Merch Line Is Actually Delightful?! of 2020, Four Agave-Distilled Spirits For Your Bar Cart, Recommended by an NYC Bartender. Options include the "crab chipper" with lump crabmeat, white cheddar cheese sauce, chopped scallions, and Old Bay. Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, or Mark McGwire were huge moneymakers and drew an enormous amount of media attention when they were in their prime and doping. You're in Oriole Park at Camden Yards for the game, but that doesn't mean you can't eat well, too — and this year, the Baltimore park has really stepped up its stadium dining options. Your linkage of ballpark eats and performance enhancers is an interesting stretch. Indeed, who care what professional athletes ingest, any more than professional guys in Godzilla and Smog Monster suits? newsletter, A Beer Lover's Guide to Oriole Park at Camden Yards [Camden Chat], With High-Stakes Election Imminent, Some Restaurants Are Giving Time Off for Voting, Sommeliers Pick the Best Wine Glasses for Every Scenario. You’ve had 20 years for crying out loud. I know that burgers, fries, chicken tenders, hot dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, popcorn, pretzels, ice cream, Cracker Jacks, and cotton candy are delicious and necessary elements of the stadia menu, but at least on the East Coast, or here in Baltimore, I’m surprised there isn’t at least a cruddy Subway in sight. So what if the rest have to catch up if the majority uses PED’s? We’re the Only Business That Requires Masks. It’s just rough, man. What about glasses/contacts? This is all from a non-fan. It’s impossible to eat healthy and the players need their greenies. There's one on each level of the ballpark, and they'll each serve cheese and pepperoni pies. Where: Eutaw Street. Where: Section 5 in the lower-level first base concourse near Gate C. Pizza Boli's — A Baltimore favorite for over two decades, Pizza Boli's opens three outposts in the Orioles stadium this year. For fans with Club Level tickets, check out All-Star Cafe, the "marketplace-style" food court that serves until the fifth inning. The Going-Out Throw Is the G.O.T. I fee like a falafel stand would do well beside the Polock Johnny’s, $8 draft beers, and Dippin’ Dots. Where: Sections 37, 222, 366. I will say I saw a Burgers/Fries stand I’ll check out next time. Kind of like actors who gain and lose weight for parts. —Follow Nicky Smith on Twitter: @MUGGER1992, I don't think I could sit through a whole game without my beer and dog.