He was born on May 26, 1994 at South Korea. Sitemap I stopped living in the dorms with my members and started living on my own. Gong Myung is a true gentleman as he carries his new wife Jung Hyesung throughout their new home for the first time. Privacy Policy Gong Myung and Jung Hye-Sung will be paired on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’. By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies. What is Gong Myung's net worth in 2020? Kpop Facts – He acted in the movies ‘EXTREME JOB’ in 2019 Jung Hye-Sung mentioned something Gong Myung said in an interview, saying, “I saw that when reporters asked you if there was a possibility of us really dating, you said, ‘Please stay tuned.’ Why didn’t you just say it straight out?”. Do you know more facts about him? The newlyweds were chatting on the road to a hot springand shared their honest thoughts on dating. Gong Myung and Jung Hye-Sung first met on tvN’s ‘My Ear’s Candy’, where Gong Myung showed interest in Jung Hye-Sung through telephone conversations without knowing her identity. Let’s... Korean Actor and Politician Choi Jong-won’s Profile. Channel-Korea is your Korean news, entertainment, music & fashion website. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. "I'm the type that easily approaches people, and I'm casual with skinship. Profile of Ahn Bo Hyun: Drama List, Height, Girlfriend, Abs etc. The new We Got Married couple Gong Myung, and Jung Hyesung were finally taken to their new and temporary home together on the January 21st episode of the series. The couple was given […] There were a couple of newcomer actors taking their places on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’. I'm not the type to calculate things when it comes to dating. I hope you get more information about your idol and Korean entertainment. According to one industry source, actor Gong Myung 5urprise and actress Jung Hye-Sung were shot their first meeting at a ski resort in Gangwon Province on November 30, 2016. In a piece of the picture released on December 9, 2016, Jung Hye-Sung appeared in a hat, scarf and glasses, looking shy as she covered her face, hiding from her virtual husband Gong Myung. The initial report sparked criticism of “We Got Married” and its authenticity as Jung Hye Sung is currently virtually married to Gong Myung on the show. – Education: Topyeong High School Gong Myung is a true gentleman as he carries his new wife Jung Hyesung throughout their new home for the first time. Kpop Quizzes Facts: His notable work includes Drinking Solo, The Happy Loner, Bride of the Water God (2017). The actor first revealed that when he is dating, he thinks his partner’s truthful feelings are the most important factor. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Gong Myung (born Kim Dong-hyun on May 26, 1994) is a South Korean actor. – On November 8, 2018, it was revealed he was in a car accident. on December 30, 2016. Kpop Ships Gong Myung is a South Korean actor who has showcased his acting prowess in different platforms including in films, TV series and web series. It was released on jan 23, Gong Myung ideal type is Jeongyeon Twice ( We Got Married EP 351 ), Kpop Girl Group Profiles Gong Myung is a Korean actor who first debuted with the group 5urprise in 2013, under Fantiago Previously, Gong Myung and Jung Hye-Sung had collaborated on the tvN program ‘My Ear’s Candy’. Gong Myung and Jung Hye-Sung will be paired on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’. Seo Min-woo of 100% Found Dead in Home! Gong Myung also revealed that he is more of an extrovert; he likes to mingle with others rather than contain himself. Allkpop Get to Know the Handsome Actor Seo Kang-joon. Kpop Group of the Week (2nd week of Oct 2020). Contact Us. Gong Myung is a true gentleman as he carries his new wife Jung Hyesung throughout their new home for the first time. He is South Korean by natinoanliy. During the January 4 broadcast of KBS CoolFM’s “Lee Hong Ki’s Kiss the Radio,” actor Gong Myungtalked about dating, significant others, and of course, his “We Got Married” partner Jung Hye Sung. He is a member of an idol-actor group under Fantagio Entertainment, 5urprise, along with 4 others including Yoo Il, Gong Myung, Kang Tae-oh, and Lee Tae-hwan. The couple was given […] Personal life. The show ran for four seasons and inspired several spin-offs, including a “global edition” of the show that featured non-Korean celebrities. The group disbanded on March 31, 2020 upon the expiration of their contracts. It will certainly be very entertaining and interesting to see just how close this couple’s relationship will develop as they spend more time together on the show. Even though the pair got support from fans, they didn’t actually date in real life. Stage Name: Gong Myung (공명) If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below. Get Closer With Main Rapper of B.I.G, Min-pyo (Profile, Facts, Birthday, Religion, Debut, and... Get Closer With Member of ARIAZ, Yunji (Profile, Facts, Debut, Personality, Produce 101, and... All You Need to Know About HALO’s Ooon (Profile, Facts, Birthday, Religion, and Personality), Who is Lee Min-ho Girlfriend? Poll: What’s your favorite A.C.E Official MV? Height: 183 cm (6’0″) In the end, they continued to have a particular vibe between them, even after revealing their identities. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. – He is a member of the boy group 5urprise. Gong Myung Facts And Profile Gong Myung is a Korean actor who first debuted with the group 5urprise in 2013, under Fantiago Entertainment. The newlyweds were chatting on the road to a hot springand shared their honest thoughts on dating. The new We Got Married couple Gong Myung, and Jung Hyesung were finally taken to their new and temporary home together on the January 21st episode of the series. Interesting Facts About Relationship Between IU and Jang Kiha and The Reason Why They Broke Up! The couple was given a chance to explore their new beautiful home together, and Gong Myung behaved like a true romantic and carried his new wife throughout the short tour. The show paired up celebrities who pretended to be married couples and completed various challenges together. The newlyweds were chatting on the road to a hot spring and shared their honest thoughts on dating. The show paired up celebrities who pretended to be married couples and completed various challenges together. Indeed, 2016 was a good year for him, despite the demise of so many celebrities, like the lovely and spirited Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia in the 'Star Wars' films, who died this Tuesday. Kpop Discographies Jung Hye-Sung mentioned something Gong Myung said in an interview, saying, “I saw that when reporters asked you if there was a possibility of us really dating, you said, ‘Please stay tuned.’ Why didn’t you just say it straight out?”. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups According to one industry source, actor Gong Myung 5urprise and actress Jung Hye-Sung were shot their first meeting at a ski resort in Gangwon Province on November 30, 2016. Gong Myung carried Hyesung like she was his queen! Get Closer With Producer of EPIK HIGH, DJ Tukutz (Profile, Facts, Debut, Marriage, Birthday,... All About Member of CRAYON POP, Ellin (Profile, Facts, Debut, Solo, Birthday, and Religion), Get Closer With Member of Hinapia, Minkyung (Profile, Facts, Birthday, Religion, and Personality), Full Information About KPOP Group HALO (Profile, Facts, Members, Lyric, Stage, and Instagram), All About Lead Rapper of B.I.G, Hee-do (Profile, Facts, Birthday, Religion, Debut, and Instagram). Previously, Gong Myung and Jung Hye-Sung had collaborated on the tvN program ‘My Ear’s Candy’. Birthday: May 26, 1994 Zodiac Sign: Gemini , He acted in the movie ‘EXTREME JOB’ in 2019. There were a couple of newcomer actors taking their places on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’. He is South Korean by natinoanliy. Discover how much Gong Myung is worth today, view full biography, facts, and family life. Jung Hye-Sung was even confirmed to be dating one of the members of B1A4, Gongchan. Suggestions, About Us Let’s Find Out! In productions, I played a crucial role for the first time in 'Drinking Alone,'" the actor said. 5,749 Followers, 0 Following, 27 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @gongmyoung0526 CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Jung Hye-Sung was even confirmed to be dating one of the members of B1A4, Gongchan. In addition, this 1994-born actor just finished shooting the TvN drama ‘Drinking Solo’, while the 1991-born actress recently appeared as Park Bo-Gum’s sister in the KBS drama ‘Love in the Moonlight’. – He has a younger brother, Doyoung of NCT. "2016 was a year of independence. Regarding his career, he said he wants to be a workaholic actor. Source ( 1 ) ( 2 ) ( 3 ) Jung Hye Sung South Korean actor Gong Myung recently opened up on his approach to relationships and dating, saying he doesn't discriminate people based on age in his relationships. The show ran for four seasons and inspired several spin-offs, including a “global edition” of the show that featured non-Korean celebrities. Hyesung was the first one to try out the new and comfortable bed! That’s All You Need to Know About Relationship Between Gong Myung and Jung Hye-sung, Is That Real? In the end, they continued to have a particular vibe between them, even after revealing their identities. Entertainment. The fans certainly hope that Gong Myung finds that special person in his life, whether it is Jung Hye Sung of "We Got Married" or someone else. Who is Hyun Bin Girlfriend and Ex-Girlfriend? According to one industry source, actor Gong Myung 5urprise and actress Jung Hye-Sung were shot their first meeting at a ski resort in Gangwon Province on November 30, 2016. Complete Facts and Information About Song Joong-ki’s Family and Sister, Song Seul-ki, Facts and Details About Former Celebrity Couple Lee Min-ho and Suzy Latest News. Let’s Find Out About... Who is Ji Chang Wook’s Girlfriend and Ex-Girlfriend? What Caused His Death? Gong Myung real name is Kim Dong-hyun. Thanks a lot! Myung added "I can't say that I'm now completely capable of standing alone, but I'm confident that I can become that way from now on." He is member of the 5urprise, South Korean actor group. According to one industry source, actor Gong Myung 5urprise and actress Jung Hye-Sung were shot their first meeting at a ski resort in Gangwon Province on November 30, 2016. Gong Myung Facts And Profile There were a couple of newcomer actors taking their places on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’. – His hobby is watching movies/dramas. Stranger Things’ Finn Wolfhard Comes Out As A BLINK On Instagram, An Airport Staff Shares The Real, True Impressions She Got When She Met BTS’s Jungkook And J-Hope, Chinese Customs Blocks BTS Merch, Netizens Link Their New “BE Water” Promotion To Pro-Hong Kong Sentiment, TWICE’s Jeongyeon Will Take A Hiatus From “Eyes Wide Open” Promotions Due To Anxiety, Veteran K-Pop Directors Explain Why BTS’s “No More Dream” MV Shouldn’t Be Pitied, 4 “Controversial” Moments In K-Pop That Had Fans And Netizens Divided, This Airport Staff Became An ARMY After Meeting BTS… Here’s How She Fell For RM, V And Suga, BLACKPINK’s Jennie Was Proven Wrong By BLINKs, And She Couldn’t Be Happier, 8 Times BTS’s Jin Was Even More Competitive Than Jungkook, BTS’s Jungkook Skillfully Handled A Wardrobe Malfunction At “MOTS ON:E”.