Compra vinili, CD e altro di Glenn Hughes nel Marketplace di Discogs. I've been left as the keeper of the keys to write these albums. You can hear the big vocals. This is Glenn Hughes returning to rock. From Deep Purple To Black Country Communion [Apple iBook] (2011) The listing is not aiming at listing every issued release in every country, every re-release or single etc. [Glenn guests on Stormbinger, Mistreated, You Keep on Moving, Burn] (single) (1992) - Glenn sings lead vocals on one track, "To Cry You A Song". (2003) This CD will grow on you. - Glenn sings all lead vocals. Talk About It (cd-single) (1997) [Music & Video downloads + web streams + exclusive content; all on a portable device] [More] - Glenn sings lead vocals on one track, "Get Down Make Love". - Glenn sings lead vocals on four tracks and plays bass on five tracks. [Live in the UK in 2003, Pink Cloud Records] Notorious - same (1990) [Remastered edition with bonus tracks] [More] - Glenn does backing vocals on "Misunderstood". Mel Galley and Dave Holland came in and played their parts, but I wanted and needed to be alone in the studio. "Favorite song - Double LifeFavorite ballad - Jolayne, "I stand behind this album as one of my faves. Glenn Hughes comments, "It's proper rock, but at the same time it's very now. I sang with raw emotion, spitting out lyric after lyric of torment and destruction. The God Of Voice: Best Of Glenn Hughes (1998) An official release of the infamous bootlegged sessions. [18 song live double-CD encompassing both nights in Wolverhampton during June 2009] The focus is on Glenn's solo albums. ", "My song 'Afterglow' was written in February of this year : the Band hadn't heard it 'til the day we recorded the track in June : I felt it would be the title. Resonate is the fourteenth studio album by English hard rock singer Glenn Hughes.The album was released in Japan on 28 October 2016 by Ward Records, and worldwide on 4 November 2016 by Frontiers Records.Hughes has said of the album: "It's possibly the heaviest record I've ever made. If you are one of them, I know what kind of person you are! Roger Glover And Guests - The Butterfly Ball And The Grasshopper's Feast (1974) Stealth - Official Motion Picture Soundtrack (2005) Live in Australia (2007) [DVD] and [CD] I loved making this CD. concert, my band played incredibly, the audience was fantastic. Talk About It 18:07 6. I think it's important for me as an artist to deliver records that are honest and that will have longevity. Stuart Smith - Heaven And Earth (1998) Pushking - The World as We Love It (2011) Esplora tutte le pubblicazioni di Glenn Hughes su Discogs. Songs In The Key Of Rock (2003) ", "The songs in this album were basically written by myself and JJ Marsh within two days. From Now On... (1994) - Glenn is credited for backing vocals on two tracks. There are a lot of Feel fans out there. Feel (1995) A return to rock... traditional, British rock.