Brody: Please update your browser for a late version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge. Like you might make a mistake Rachel: Brody: Brody (with Rachel harmonizing): There's just so much you can take Leave feedback. When your lips are on my lips Give your heart a break Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Give Your Heart a Break (Glee) no Cifra Club. GLEE - Full Performance of Give Your Heart A Break - YouTube Written by: Joshua Berman / William Steinberg. After the performance, Rachel and Finn kiss, but both exchange disheartening looks. To waste Wanna give your heart a break Rachel: Brody and Rachel: Release date: 2012 Panning allows you to create distinct effects by adjusting the track’s sounds to left or right. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. What if I can't find the Custom Backing Track I want? Once you've purchased a song, all subsequent mixes are unlimited and free. "Give Your Heart a Break" incorporates drums, violin and strings. You try to smile it away (Brody: Your heart a break) This title is a cover of Give Your Heart A Break as made famous by Glee, Duration: 3:30 - Preview at: If the title is not currently available in any format, you can always request it with the. Give your heart a break Your heart a break You told me you'd never fall in love We can take it Don't wanna break your heart / Wanna give your heart a break / I know you're scared, it's wrong / Like you might make a mistake / There's just one life to live Oh yeah, yeah Episode: The Break-Up. Genres: Rachel: Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Le clip de Give Your Heart A Break est disponible ci-dessous. Brody and Rachel: Let me give your heart a break There's just one life to live It is sung by Rachel and Brody at Callbacks, a bar in New York City for NYADA students to sing and enjoy their time. Brody: And our hearts beat as one Rachel: Wanna give your heart a break 1:37. Did you see an error? Oh yeah, yeah Do you know the lyrics for this track? If you're still experiencing problems, then try another computer. Yet so far, haven't I passed the test? To wait Let me give your heart a break Rachel: I know you're scared, it's wrong Give your heart a break When they begin to perform, Finn watches them and acknowledges the chemistry they have. And there's no time to wait Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato is featured in The Break-Up, the fourth episode of Season Four. Glee TV Show Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. A "clipping" sound may be caused by a slow computer system, so close any unneeded programs and keep only your browser open. Glee - Give Your Heart a Break (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Don't wanna break your heart / Wanna give your heart a break / I know you're scared, it's wrong / Like you … Brody and Rachel: The day I first met you So let me give your heart a break Because the generation of a Custom Backing Track is long and complex, you'll only hear a short extract of your customization in real-time. Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Four, The Way You Look Tonight/You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile, Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself), Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend/Material Girl, https://glee.fandom.com/wiki/Give_Your_Heart_a_Break?oldid=3976550. Format: MP3 320 Kbps Rachel: Brody and Rachel: What should I do if the preview doesn't sound correct? So let me give your heart a break Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Send us your revision. Your heart a break Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? There's just one life to live Watch the video for Give Your Heart a Break from Glee Cast's Glee: The Music, Season 4 Volume 1 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Like you might make a mistake Your browser looks too old to use this feature. So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break Oh yeah, yeah On Sunday you went home alone There were tears in your eyes I called your cell phone, my love But you did not reply The world is ours if we want it We can take it if you just take my hand There's no turning back now Brody and Rachel: 'Cause you've been hurt before (Brody: Give your heart a break) It focused on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. Don't wanna break your heart Don't wanna break your heart “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato is featured in The Break-Up, the fourth episode of Season Four. Brody: Brody: And there's no time to wait Don't wanna break your heartWanna give your heart a breakI know you're scared, it's wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere's just one life to liveAnd there's no time to wait, to wasteSo let me give your heart a break, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakOh, yeah, yeah, On Sunday, you went home aloneThere were tears in your eyesI called your cell phone, my loveBut you did not replyThe world is ours if we want itWe can take it, if you just take my handThere's no turning back nowBaby, try to understand, Don't wanna break your heartWanna give your heart a breakI know you're scared, it's wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere's just one life to liveAnd there's no time to wait, to wasteSo let me give your heart a break, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakThere's just so much you can take,Give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakOh, yeah, yeah, When your lips are on my lipsThen our hearts beat as oneBut you slip out of my finger tipsEverytime you run, Don't wanna break your heartI wanna give your heart a breakI know you're scared, it's wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere's just one life to liveAnd there's no time to wait, to wasteSo let me give your heart a break, 'Cause you've been hurt beforeI can see it in your eyesYou try to smile it awaySome things you can't disguiseDon't wanna break your heartMaybe I can ease the ache, the acheSo let me give your heart a break, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakThere's just so much you can take,Give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakOh, yeah, yeah, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil.