}; (function() { Harry Edward Styles is an English singer, songwriter, and actor. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Transpose the tab DOWN -4 to be in the same key Harry is in during the live BBC performance of Girl Crush [Intro] E G#m A B [Verse] E G#m I've got a … song: "Girl Crush", C (original key) C# (half step up) D (one step up) D#. Girl Crush Chords by Pete Wolf Band. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Little Big Town. Little Big Town tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including girl crush, a little more you, better man, boondocks, little white church E. F. F#. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Styles grew up in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, where he performed as a singer with his band White Eskimo. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). var opts = { C x3 C Em I've got a girl crush hate to admit it but F G I got a hard rush aint slowing down C Em I got it real bad want everything she has F G That smile and that midnight laugh she's giving you now Am F I want to taste her lips yeah cause they taste like you C G I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume Am F I want her long blond hair I want her magic touch C G Yeah, cause maybe then you'd want me just as … })(); Learn how to play exactly like Pete Wolf Band. adunit_id: 100000049, document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Chords Ed Sheeran - Dont Loyal No Diggity Nina. Copyright document.write("© " + new Date().getFullYear()); www.chordband.com. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ (function() { document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. [Bb F Dm Eb Gm] Chords for Girl Crush (Acoustic Cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. song: "Girl Crush", He rose to stardom as a member of the boy band One Direction. Girl Crush -Harry Styles Tobi , 10 / 12, 2019 2,715 Meet Me in the Hallway - Harry Styles Little Big Town - A Little More You Chords, Little Big Town - A Little More You (intro) Chords, Little Big Town - All The Way Down Chords, Little Big Town - Bring It On Home Chords, Little Big Town - Don't Waste My Time Chords, Little Big Town - Everything Changes Chords, Little Big Town - Front Porch Thing Chords, Little Big Town - Give Me A Little More You Chords, Little Big Town - Good Lord Willing Chords, Little Big Town - I'm With The Band Chords, Little Big Town - Little White Church Chords, Little Big Town - Live With Lonesome Chords, Little Big Town - Looking For A Reason Chords, Little Big Town - Only What You Make Of It Chords, Little Big Town - Stay (acoustic Version) Chords, Little Big Town - Vapor (no Capo) Chords, Little Big Town - Welcome To The Family Chords, Little Big Town - You Can't Have Everything Chords, Little Big Town - You're Gonna Love Me Chords, Little Big Town - Your Side Of The Bed Chords. STANDARD TUNING NO CAPO Intro- C x4 e|-----0-----| B|-----1---1-----| G|----0-----| D|-----| A|--3-----| E|-----| C x2 Em x2 F x2 G x2 e|-----0-----0-----1-----3-----| B|-----1---1-----0---0-----1---1-----3---3-----| G|-----0-----0-----2 … var opts = { Verse 1 Em D We used to chase that Chattanooga freight, [Verse1] G G/B C Do you love the rain, does it make you danc, (Verse) [D]I can almost see it [A]That dream I’m dreaming but [G]There’s a voice inside my hea, [G] I can [Am] tell by your eyes that you've [D7] probably been crying for-[G] ever And the [Am], [Am]Party girls don't get hurt [F]Can't feel anything when will I learn [G]I push it down pu, [Intro] F G [Verse1] C I was distracted and in traffic Am I didn't fe, Capo 4 Intro Em B G C Am Em C Verse 1 Em B Yelling at, e|-----0--x-----| |----------| B|-3------x--0--| |0---3-----| G|--------x-----| |--, [Intro] Em Am B7 [Verse1] Em White shirt now red, my bloody nose, sleepin', you're on your, Chords is too complex? Girl Crush CHORDS by Harry Styles for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) adunit_id: 100000049, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), One Direction- “Love You Goodbye” Guitar Chords, Ysabelle Cuevas- I like You So Much, You'll Know It Guitar Chords, Alex & Sierra- Little Do You Know Guitar Chords, Imagine Dragons- Believer Guitar Chords/Tab, Justin Bieber- Love Yourself ft. Ed Sheeran Guitar Chords, Sia- Chandelier Guitar Chords (Acoustic Version). This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/31937/girl-crush/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. [C Em F G Am Dm A] Chords for Little Big Town - Girl Crush (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Checkout. *bass notes only* A D E She’s got a girl crush she thinks I’m famous A D E I guess I’m close enough to be dangerous A D E She’s got a girl crush she thinks I’m famous A D E I guess I’m close enough to be dangerous [Break] N. C. Let me see your gold tooth N. C. (I don’t even know you) N. C. C x3 C Em I've got a girl crush hate to admit it but F G I got a hard rush aint slowing down C Em I got it real bad want everything she has F G That smile and that midnight laugh she's giving you now Am F I want to taste her lips yeah cause they taste like you C G I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume Am F I want her long blond hair I want her …