Join us on Sunday’s at 11 am for our Live Stream on YouTube.

If you didn't receive a reset email, check that the email address you entered is the one you verified with V LIVE.

Last Name. Robert Morris.

Our live service will air at 4 pm (CT) on Saturday, and the entire service will be available on demand after that.

I finally decided that I needed to give it all to God and completely surrender, give my life to Him.

A car sped around the corner and hit me head-on. Complete Convenience What I Did on My Summer Vacation. My pain started to diminish and my relationship with my wife and kids improved!

Because of that, my wife finally convinced me to go to church, and I went, but I walked through that door with doubts, and shame.

We were made to live in community, and one way to find that at Gateway is to join a group! Come learn as Pastor Greg Stone teaches us about Tu B’Av, the Jewish holiday of love. If so, click on the red YouTube button and subscribe to our channel! So I would read the Bible looking for contradictions, I would listen to sermons only to find the faults in them. I went to church, heard the same sermons I had heard 1000 times, but was still never moved. Never miss a sermon. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. They would say things like, “well maybe if you came to church more, then you haven’t these problems” or “maybe you aren’t cut out to be here”…Needless to say, I hated church. Church Online is a place for you to experience God and connect with others.

You’ll be notified occasionally about new videos and when our live stream goes live. I’ve always had a hard time branching out and doing things by myself, and this was the weekend God changed my life. I never understood how someone could praise the Lord on Sunday morning, then turn around and beat their children on Monday (all in the name of Jesus). I took a leap of faith and went knowing no one. Gateway Church is a family of believers in Upstate New York who are excited about Jesus Christ, the living God! City.

My parents threw me into the back of the station wagon, and we headed to the emergency room. Gateway’s Livestream. If you’re in junior or senior high, join us for worship, games, and an inspiring message during our Gateway Students Online Experience! 11 Oct. Gateway Church Live Sunday 12:30 PM cst October 11, 10:30AM. Learn more .

Online Connection Card.

What came from a simple question was the opportunity to encourage and grow deeper than I never would have been able to on my own! Text PEACE to 24587 or click the button below for prayer & resources. State/Province. Join us as Pastor Greg Stone teaches on Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets! Country. From Abraham and Lot to Jesus washing His disciples’ feet, we see a lot of examples in the Bible of how to serve your friends. Live Now . I have never felt so connected to the Lord. Tout d’abord, entrez votre compte Microsoft et suivez les instructions ci-dessous. Host your own watch party with family, your Gateway Group, friends, or neighbors for any online Gateway event!

North Ridgeville, OH 44039.

I sat in the pews and cried and cried listening to the worship leader talking about the severity of Christ’s love on the cross. I cried for hours and although I fall short of the Glory of God every day, I know that Christ died for me and He took my sins with Him. Browse our archive and watch videos on any of your devices. Everyday tools for you as we all walk through life together. Click the button below to continue. © 2020 Gateway Church. 536 topical index results for “live for God”, New International Version (NIV), On the third day, Joseph said to them, “Do this and you will, And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves, “Be careful not to make a treaty with those who, You must not eat any bread, or roasted or new grain, until the very day you bring this offering to your, Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may, so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the, This is what we will do to them: We will let them, They answered Joshua, “Your servants were clearly told how the, But the men said to Saul, “Should Jonathan die—he who has brought about this great deliverance in Israel? I’m not sure what exactly happened, but I remember my dad was able to distract me for the first two hours of surgery and I made it through. Surrender sounds completely counter-intuitive but the more I surrendered to Him the better I felt. Welcome to Gateway Live! Discover your Gateway to life’s next chapter – floor to ceiling windows with stunning panoramic mountain views and sunlight in every room.

Let's talk about who’s in your circle! Unity. When we arrived, they told my dad surgery was not possible because it was a catastrophic brain injury and the anesthesia would kill me. After worship, the time came where, in service, they provided a prompting question for us to ask the people around us in order to build community. I remember watching Passion of the Christ one day and I just couldn’t believe Christ would die for someone like me. If you’re considering joining us for a service, we hope you’ll find a place where you feel welcomed and at home … even if it’s your first time coming to church. “Man of, He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who, And in any locality where survivors may now be living, the people are to provide them with silver and gold, with goods and, Forbidden to mourn the death of his son, Nadab and Abihu, Traditional forms of, not observed by Jesus, Lives in Gerar; deceives Abimelech concerning Sarah, his wife, A place on the road leading from the fords of the Jordan to Jerusalem, A fortified city of Syria, perhaps identical with Arvad, Paul and Silas forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach in, A village between the fords of the Jordan River and Jerusalem.

Gateway LIVE, Mayville, Wisconsin.

Come learn as Pastor Greg Stone teaches us about Sukkot, the Feast of Tabernacles. Join us every Sunday morning at 10am (Eastern time) on the Gateway Church YouTube channel!
Watch Gateway content anywhere, anytime! Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Event Coins received on PC can only be used on PC and Android. Having video trouble? Our desire is to provide an atmosphere for growth so that you and your family can build a strong foundation. But the moment I walked in, I felt something I had never felt before, it was Gods presents, and overwhelming grace. Kids Experience. WATCH LIVE: President Trump’s MAGA Comeback Rally in Sanford, Florida – 120,000+ Watching RSBN Live Feed!

give now. Let's celebrate all God has done in the past 20 years and all He is going to do! Little did I know, Mobile Ministry would change my relationship with the Lord and provide me the confidence I needed to strive to serve others. Our live service will air at 4 pm (CT) on Saturday, and the entire service will be available on demand after that. Watch the latest service and be encouraged.

After introducing myself and answering the question in regards to my own life, I opened up the floor for my new found friend.

Choose from our videos created weekly for each age group, birth through sixth grade.

All rights reserved. You need to verify your email address the first time you make a purchase.

I proceeded to deal with my pain through drugs and alcohol for the next 32 years.

I grew up hating God and church.

Console Gateway is so efficient that once you’ve got it all set up, your staff will have more time on their hands straight away. Our hope is that you will be changed by God’s Word, encouraged by His people and touched by His presence. Zip/Postal Code. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Pastor Robert Morris shares how God moved in his life during his sabbatical, what he learned in that season of rest, and how it has inspired him for the future of our church. community of West District. Our desire is to provide an atmosphere for growth so that you and your family can build a strong foundation. Live in Calgary’s most sought after S.W. Church Online is a place for you to experience God and connect with others.

Then pastor Preston went on to talk about how God is so madly in love with us, no matter who we are or what we’ve done, and how he traded places for us on that cross, and I felt love that I had never before… and the rest is history!

But the road to recovery after that was tough and my memory was not so great and pain from the neck up was constant…When I was 15, I had my first sip of alcohol at a family Christmas party and all my pain vanished, euphoria came over me. You can have a fun ministry experience right from your home! Because of the bullying, by the time I was in the 8th grade I became very suicidal, and even attempted to take my life.

I was constantly bullied by the same people who were given Christian character of the month awards and were considered “lights on campus” and on top of that my pastors constantly put me down and never were up lifting, even when I went and begged for help.

El pastor Robert Morris comparte cómo Dios le tocó durante su tiempo sabático, lo que aprendió en esa temporada de descanso y cómo lo ha inspirado para el futuro de nuestra iglesia. During service a couple of weeks back I was sitting next to a man who was by himself. I rededicated my life put down the drugs, picked up my bible, and have been so madly in love with God ever since!! October 10, 2020. Together, we believe that God is not a faraway creator, but an ever-present comforter and friend who seeks to move in our lives. [Full] ASTRO 7th Mini Album [GATEWAY] COMEBACK LIVE. After some encouragement and getting to know this person more, service started and we parted ways.

Jesus desires this for all people, and we’d like to help you on that journey. The question this week was “What is one thing you want to improve in this year?” A simple question that really could have had shallow answers and established surface level connection.

Live. During each service, we’ll dive into practical topics to help you grow in your relationship with God. Check what applies to you! I was in the middle of a study on Romans when God clearly explained to me that all my burdens were really blessings in disguise.

Remember to subscribe to the YouTube channel to get the latest live stream updates!
Join a Facebook Group to build community and stay connected with your church family. When we open our hearts to Jesus Christ, His spirit will dwell within us, bringing peace, hope, joy and faith that this world cannot provide.

We invite you to visit Gateway. This third captain went up and fell on his knees before Elijah. Short, Simple, Interactive 40 Day Journeys. Watch Parties. Weekend Sermons View all . V LIVE - [Full] ASTRO 7th Mini Album [GATEWAY] COMEBACK LIVE

Address 2 . This week we’ll talk about how we can serve our friends. It all starts back when I was six years old living in Salem, OR.

On a cold, rainy morning I crossed the street to play with my friends as my great-grandpa watched me from the kitchen window.

Learn more . However, at the end of the service we came back together and I was provided on opportunity to pray for this individual and encourage persistence within the marriage.

Subscribe on Apple Podcasts to get new sermons as they become available. The next step is to enter your payment information. Together, we believe that God is not a faraway creator, but an ever-present comforter and friend who seeks to move in our lives. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. It minimises duplication, eliminates errors and reduces the number of admin tasks, so you can grow your business without having to add more administration or property management staff. What I Did on My Summer Vacation. Never!

You can cancel anytime during the trial period.