You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. "Ain't No Future in Yo' Frontin'" is a song performed by American hip hop group MC Breed and DFC from Flint, Michigan. I can hear the hate even if I'm deaf So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. They say I'm the one that can excite 'em "You the one", Sometimes I sit down, wrist on gold The song was later included in MC Breed's 1995 greatest hits album The Best of Breed, and was featured in the soundtrack to the 1998 film Ringmaster. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Jealous of my wrist and my diamonds I done made it without selling my soul The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. Ask me how I made a mil' and didn't fold I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. The single peaked at number 66 on the Billboard Hot 100, at number 47 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and at number 12 on the Hot Rap Songs in the United States, making it the most successful single for both MC Breed and DFC. Asking 'bout these VV's, VV's, dripping The future rewards those who press on. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. You childish, n---a, yeah, you childish, n---a Gotta watch the diamonds and they match the belt Probably know a couple names on the list Like “It ain’t over til’ it’s over” and“If you come to a fork in the road, take i B-----s take advantage, know I need help, Asking 'bout these VV's, VV's, dripping Had to tell so many I ain't coming back Some you don't know, they anonymous I don't need a stylist, I can dress myself It was released in 1991 through S.D.E.G. Copyright: Writer(s): nayvadius wilburn Lyrics Terms of Use, The Wizard Brought my dices with me, had to skip class Had to tell so many I ain't coming back Yeah yeah, I ain't coming back Yeah yeah, I ain't coming back. I just told Richie we rich - Yogi Berra quotes from BrainyQuote.com He Ain't Heavy, He's My (Diluent), Part 4 - Assessing Future Demand and Sources of Diluent Tuesday, 07/07/2020 Published by: Martin King For the second year in a row, they have been forced to endure production curtailments, this time in response to COVID impacts on … Bad b---h laying down in a robe Keeping it cold, I'm so different, yeah Fluorescent but keep the jewelry on a miss Lot of b-----s wanna feel this energy "MС Breed Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", Ain't No Future In Yo' Frontin' / Just Kickin' It, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ain%27t_No_Future_in_Yo%27_Frontin%27&oldid=961119991, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Herman Lang, Jr. – arranger, producer, re-mixing, Schzelle Salomon Harris – arranger, producer, This page was last edited on 6 June 2020, at 18:16. Destiny is no matter of chance. "Ain't No Future in Yo' Frontin'" is a song performed by American hip hop group MC Breed and DFC from Flint, Michigan. Never on the shelf, never on the shelf, yeah Drugs in my system, don't play it fair It was released in 1991 through S.D.E.G. Keeping it cold, I'm so different, yeah "I'm so different" Tryna give advice, need to help yourself Yeah yeah, I ain't coming back, B---h went to the 'Gram to write a book "Why she do that?" Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future. Woo, Sometimes I sit down, wrist on gold "Ain't No Way Around It" (Remix) (DJ Drama featuring Future, Big Boi and Young Jeezy) 2011 Third Power "We in This Bitch 1.5" (DJ Drama featuring Drake and Future) 2012 Quality Street Music "Body Party" (Remix) (Ciara featuring Future and B.o.B) 2013 Ciara "High End" (Chris Brown featuring Future & Young Thug) 2017 Heartbreak on a Full Moon "1000" Couple real friends turned enemy. Keeping it cold, I'm so different, yeah Never on the shelf, always fresh to death It was written, arranged and produced by MC Breed, Herman Lang and S. Harris. Control your own destiny or someone else will. "The future ain't what it used to be." She'll f--k my brother for the currency This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. Wrist rocky, talking V-V-V's The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. Difference, I done f----d a few stars, yeah As New York Yankee great Yogi Berra once said, , “The future ain’t what it used to be.” Yogi Berra had a knack for saying things that are true but at the same time leave you laughing and scratching your head. Couple real friends turned enemy, Brought my dices with me, had to skip class Records with distribution via Ichiban Records, as a lead single from the trio's debut studio album MC Breed & DFC.It was written, arranged and produced by MC Breed, Herman Lang and S. Harris.