We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. That awkward moment when people connect their twitter to Facebook, It's like exposing their whole conversation to the world. And if you liked this post, be sure to check out these popular posts: 43 Of The Greatest Funny Tweets In The History Of Twitter 46 Of The Dumbest Tweets In The History Of Twitter The Best Ken M Tweets In The History Of Ken M. 1 of 67. We partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. Your image is too large, maximum file size is 8 MB. DeGeneres' Twitter account, like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon's Twitter accounts, is dedicated to funny stuff related to her TV show. And that, Sandra, is why I would not hesitate to kick a pigeon.

Voted up and funny. Funny how strangers who ask you to take a photo of them are always disappointed by your shots, as if they expect to find Yousuf Karsh leaving a 7-Eleven. Quotes Lover. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Here's a LOT of funny Tumblr posts.

Giedrė is an avid fan of cats, photography, and mysteries, and a keen observer of the Internet culture which is what she is most excited to write about. This supports the Maven widget and search functionality. That is a slightly ridiculous moment when you follow someone on twitter because they have a "ø" in their names. Sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account. If she can't smell my fart she can't have my heart. Want to have fun? Your Daily Dose Of Unadulterated Funny Tweets ... Instagram post 17853918005277027. 1. hippiee.tumblr.com . Each year we tweet nearly 200 billion times. These are the only 85 that matter. I have followed people just because I get a kick out of their tweets. Like us on Facebook to get a daily dose of Funny Tweeter on your news feed. Since she's embarked on her journalistic endeavor, Giedrė has over 600 articles under her belt and hopes for twice as much (fingers crossed - half of them are about cats). Bizarre, yes, but amusing nonetheless.

Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. Your daily dose of unadulterated funny tweets. #funnytweet #funnytweets, #cohmedy #textpostmemes #anxietyisreal Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! #1: Denny’s (@DennysDiner, 501K followers) Their restaurants are retro, but their social team knows what makes people laugh in 2018. Some articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products, This is a data management platform studying reader behavior. That awkward moment when people say "Follow me on Facebook". If you feel a little blue, add some zombies to your life. Assert dominance by throwing your poop at a monkey first.

Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized. Hey Pandas, What Is The Strangest Recurring Dream You Have Had? Is It Weird That I Like Him More Than My Buddy? We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. 5 of 67.

Take a look at some of his funniest tweets below. You fart in my car and you have the audacity to say, it's a free country. *downs NyQuil* FunnyTweeter.com is a daily updated collection of funniest tweets from all over the world. Which perhaps explains why he has almost 68k followers. ME: *drifts off* Dude: Just temporarily (his head blinks). I started taking Metamucil today in case you’re looking for a regular hero. 51 Hilarious Tumblr Posts That Are All Funny, No Filler. 4 of 67. 13 Flirty Prom Dresses That Perfectly Match The Suffocating Suburban Patriarchy You Live In. Rob Corddry. yes you can talk about somehing els edammit, Bored Panda works best if you switch to our Android app.

Im so mad that I took this picture of reed and this is what he took of me, I’m 100% convinced my grandma was the reason Mexico won. Let’s take a look at some hilarious tweets from five of the funniest Twitter accounts out there: all millennial-approved companies that brilliantly use Twitter to build their brands and reach their audience. That is the funniest moment when you are searching to follow someone on Twitter and instead tweet their name. That awkward moment when you post a goofy picture of yourself on Facebook which is tied to your Twitter account and you forget to mark it FRIENDS ONLY but before you know it....it's re-tweeting! Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app! Error occurred when generating embed.

Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

I’d heard you’d gone bald 7 of 67. more. Oh I can’t believe you have just read my tweet. That awkward moment when the person you introduced to Twitter gets more follower than you in a short time. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. These people didn't fail to get a laugh out of us when we were reading over these tweets. Instagram post 18039137614277568. Contact Author. yall seen that movie about the rat that can cook. I hate when girls claim they're a model in their Twitter bios. Are you bored? Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. He was just embarrassed to tell the truth so he lied and said it was for a girlfriend. This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site.

Me: cut, cut! Facebook is still a blessing.

Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. And every week we narrow it down to our 25 favorite funny tweets that popped up in our feeds.. Now, they might be from this week or they may have been retweets of some very funny tweets from long ago..

The Result It Produced, Artist Imagines What Would Happen If Disney Princesses Visited A Psychotherapist (10 Pics), 40 Times Doggos Acted So Ridiculously When Riding In Cars That Their Owners Just Had To Take A Pic, The Finalists Of The 2020 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards Have Been Announced And They Might Crack You Up, People Submit Their Most Awkward Family Pics To This Instagram Account, And Here Are 50 Of The Funniest Ones, 'We All Have This Friend': Shiba Inu Goes Viral For Constantly Ruining Group Pics, Person Wants People Over 40 Years Old To Share Their Success Stories, And Here Are 34 Of The Best Responses, People Are Sharing Pics From The Hell On Earth That Is Happening In The West Coast Right Now (40 Pics), Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn, I Put Houses Into Places They Don't Belong In (17 Pics). There is only one rule, it should be funny, you can submit your own tweet or one you think is funny.

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. This is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center.

Question of the day: Is it necrophilia if your girlfriend is a zombie? 15 of 67.