Jonas is sometimes referred to as the "Bonus Jonas" and "Biff". Of course, Kevin is still a musician, and he recently got back on stage to perform with Lady Antebellum in August. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Will Have 2 Wedding Ceremonies, Noah Cyrus Jokes About Her Romance with Lil Xan: ‘My Last Relationship Was the Mistake’. Feels good to be back @jonasbrothers.”, Us broke the news earlier this month that the trio would be reuniting nearly six years after they split in October 2013 due to “a deep rift within the band.”. Frankie Jonas and Ali Lohan Are All Grown Up in 'PAPER' Magazine The celeb siblings are paving paths of their own. A second insider later told Us that Nick, Joe and Kevin’s significant others — Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sophie Turner and Danielle Jonas — would all appear in the “Sucker” music video. From music production to his history with Noah Cyrus, here’s what you need to know about the 18-year-old Jonas bro, who was pictured arriving in India on Friday. Nick has been killing it as a solo artist since the Jonas Brothers split. Frankie Jones will join brother Nick Jonas and soon-to-be sister-in-law Priyanka Chopra at the couple’s upcoming wedding ceremony. He’s a sucker for his brothers! Frankie also loves music and used to share electronic beats and instrumental clips under the pseudonym MEPHISTO on SoundCloud. According to his Instagram, he produces his own beats under the DJ name “Mephisto,” and when he’s not doing that, he’s hanging out with Kevin’s kids and being the “cool uncle.” He also made a fun cameo appearance in Nick’s music video for “Remember I Told You” in 2017. “So proud of y’all. While it’s unclear if he’s still matriculated, Frankie attended Belmont University. Frankie Jonas isn't the tiny, little Jonas brother we remember anymore!. We rest easy tonight knowing that the earthly balance is restored,” he captioned the humorous clip. Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. While Frankie doesn’t expect to release any of his own music anytime soon, he does spend much of his time behind the scenes — and his brothers are supportive. Now, Cyrus has nearly 10 million monthly listeners on Spotify with hits like “Make Me (Cry)” and “Stay Together.”, RELATED ARTICLE: Noah Cyrus Jokes About Her Romance with Lil Xan: ‘My Last Relationship Was the Mistake’. “Their stuff is genius and out of this world,” he explained, adding that his father Paul got him into Michael Jackson at an early age. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Born as the youngest of the popular Jonas Brothers, Frankie Jonas is sometimes considered a bonus for the family, hence the nickname – the Bonus Jonas. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Meghan Markle’s Famous Jeans Are (Finally) Back in Stock — for Now! Frankie Jonas will join brother Nick Jonas and soon-to-be sister-in-law Priyanka Chopra as the youngest groomsman at the couple’s upcoming wedding ceremony. RELATED: Double the Love! Of course it broke our hearts when they officially decided to go their separate ways (we refuse to say “broke up” because they’re #brothers4life), but they’re all totally thriving in 2017! Though he hasn’t posted since late October, most of his tweets are jokes or nonsensical sentences. Both were just 9 years old at the time. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Me and Dave just doing the long arm strum hahaha @ladyantebellum, A post shared by Kevin Jonas (@kevinjonas) on Aug 12, 2017 at 7:34am PDT. Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Products in this story are independently selected and featured editorially. The youngest JoBro was caught with marijuana when he was 16, according to TMZ. Noah and Frankie sang the movie’s lead song “Ponyo On the Cliff By the Sea” and spent lots of time together promoting the film. He is and always has been the coolest Jonas. Here’s what Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas and Frankie Jonas are up to now. He’s still with his wife Danielle Deleasa, who he married in 2009, and the duo has two kids: a three-year-old named Alena, and a one-year-old named Valentina. 492.3k Followers, 280 Following, 2 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from MEPHISTO (@franklinjonas) “Couldn’t be happier with these beauties.”. I’ve been a JB Stan since I was born. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). It has officially been 11 years since “Year 3000” got us hooked on the Jonas Brothers, and it’s crazy to see how much those awkward little cuties have evolved since then! Love you FJ. He’s been performing with his new band DNCE since 2015, and they keep releasing hit after hit, like “Cake by the Ocean,” and “Toothbrush.” He’s also thriving in his personal life, and just proposed to his actress girlfriend Sophie Turner in October. Nikki Bella Is 'Getting Used to' Weight Gain as She Flaunts Baby Bump, Cardi B Leaves Little to the Imagination in See-Through Outfit, Joe Jonas' VMAs Mustache Is a Low-Key Travesty — So, Duh, Fans Are Freaking Out, Stars Who Admitted to Getting Aroused During On-Screen Sex Scenes, Nick Jonas and Model Sara Sampaio Spotted on a PDA-Filled Date! He produces music under the name Mephisto on … Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Will Have 2 Wedding Ceremonies. When asked what his favorite meme was by Paper Magazine, the teenaged Jonas candidly responded “Myself. As an aspiring music producer, Jonas said his biggest inspiration has been rock band Radiohead. His brothers – Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas – are all successful musicians and actors. Frankie Jones will join brother Nick Jonas and soon-to-be sister-in-law Priyanka Chopra at the couple’s upcoming wedding ceremony. #jonasbrothers.”. The youngster also proudly shared photos of custom-made guitars. Frankie Jonas aka “The Bonus Jonas” Frankie was never part of the original band, but the spunky kid brother of the guys became a fan favorite. (EXCLUSIVE), Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Will 'For Sure' Double Date After 'DWTS', Kaitlyn Bristowe Predicts If Bachelorette Clare and Dale Will Last, Kaitlyn Bristowe Gushes Over Nikki Bella and Artem's 'Good' Relationship, How Bachelorette Clare Crawley Found Her 'Soulmate' Dale Moss So Quickly, Clare Crawley and Fiance Dale Moss Were ‘in Contact' Before 'Bachelorette', Meghan Markle Is Giving Pregnant Katharine McPhee Baby Tips, 'BIP' Alum Hannah Godwin Dishes Wedding Details With Dylan Barbour, Meghan and Diana’s Royal Family Secrets Exposed in New Doc, Scott Disick Isn't 'Settling Down With Anyone' After Sofia Richie Split. #sucker @jonasbrothers @franklinjonas.”, Nick, 26, also uploaded the clip to his account with the caption: “The fourth (and most badass Jonas Brother) Frankie Jonas aka @franklinjonas rocking out to our new @jonasbrothers single SUCKER. He may have lost the competition, but he is a successful entrepreneur now! I am a meme machine.”. Frankie is the son of Denise (née Miller) and Paul Kevin Jonas Sr. and the younger brother of Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas. “The boys are back in town. In 2015 he was featured in Paper magazine looking SO grown up. “#SuckerVideo is officially out! “Lucky to call these works of art my own,” he captioned an image of a sky blue guitar on Instagram. He’s pumped out tons of hits like “Jealous,” “Close,” “Find You,” and a new song called “Home” that will be featured in the animated Ferdinand movie! Just after the story broke, the Jonas brother tweeted an emoticon shrugging off the citation. No one can take my biggest fan tittle [sic].”, Joe, 29, reposted the video to his Instagram page and wrote, “The legend that is @franklinjonas reminding everyone he kicks major major [ass].” Kevin, 31, added, “I love this so much! Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Double the Love! While his last SoundCloud song “appa” was posted over six months ago, Frankie told Celeb Mix in August that he has a song coming alongside Alli Haber called “Too Young.”, “If I did put out my own music, it would be instrumental, compositional non-sense,” he said. From 2012-2013 Kevin appeared in his reality show Married to Jonas, and in 2015 he was on The Apprentice. Joe is still at the top of his game as a musician. “They’ve been a really big influence on my whole process, helping me through it, being there to say try this, try that,” he told CelebMix. Meet the 'Bachelor' Contestants for Season 24! “I like to bring that more musical feel to what I do in music.”. His main focus is the company he started with Steven Forkosh called The Blu Market, which is an influencer marketing company. Priyanka Chopra also made brother-in-law Frankie… While voicing the English dub of the lead roles in Japanese movie Ponyo, Frankie joined forces with Miley Cyrus‘ sister Noah Cyrus. Ponyo became the fourth highest-grossing anime film of all time. What to Know About Nick Jonas' Youngest Groomsman Frankie. Nick, 26, also uploaded the clip to his account with the caption: “The fourth (and most badass Jonas Brother) Frankie Jonas aka @franklinjonas rocking out to … “You should take nothing i say seriously, i excrete exclusively memes,” Jonas admitted on Twitter. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. While the spotlight shone brightly on brothers Nick, 26, and Joe, 29, and oldest brother Kevin, 31, was busy with his family, Frankie was working his way out of high school and into college — starting campus life at just 16. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Since the Jonas TV show ended in 2010, Frankie seems to have continued to pursue music and acting.Frankie appeared in two episodes of R.L. Frankie was never part of the original band, but the spunky kid brother of the guys became a fan favorite. “I plan to graduate and move far, far away,” Frankie told Paper Magazine back in 2015 about his plans for the following year. “The one thing they’ve told me was most of all to keep at it because if you love it, then nothing else matters and that’s true if you love making music then just continue doing that,” he added. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group. New Delhi: Nick and Joe Jonas lit up Instagram on Tuesday with their birthday wishes for brother Frankie Jonas. But that's not it. “We made the song, it was kind of fun because we got to sing songs of the movie we just made,” Frankie told Movieweb in 2010.