Alex and Jen have been urging fans to stay home during the current pandemic, Tip top: Jen was pictured recently visiting a VIP gym in Miami where she has been exercising. RELATED VIDEO: Alex Rodriguez Reflects on Proposing to Jennifer Lopez 1 Year Later: “I Was a Nervous Wreck”. Ella Alexander was born in 2008 and from New York, USA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl! In case you need a refresher, the dress was a gorgeous lilac gown by Ralph & Russo featuring a thigh-high slit, an open back and deep cutout, subtle draping, and a standout ruffle detail at the neck. Verified • Follow. The amount was to go towards school tuition, with their expenses reported to be somewhere between $7,000 and $12,000 a month. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are in talks to purchase a baseball team. “You won my heart in a split second … you’re not so little anymore but you’re still sitting on my lap and I love it!!! The 38-year-old actress also hung out on the patio of her hotel room with A-Rod , … ”. She is a Celebrity kid and the daughter of Alex Rodriguez. Jennifer Lopez, her daughter Emme, and Alex Rodriguez’s daughters, Natasha and Ella, looked like they were sisters in a new pic posted by A-Rod on Instagram… Ella turned 12 on Tuesday and was celebrated by dad Alex Rodriguez and soon-to-be stepmom Jennifer Lopez on Instagram By Jen Juneau April 21, 2020 05:15 PM Moreover, she is the sweet daughter of Former baseball player and Fox Analyst. Jennifer Lopez celebrated her soon-to-be stepdaughter’s final preteen age milestone on Instagram Tuesday, posting a sweet photo of the two embracing and sharing a heartfelt message for fiancé Alex Rodriguez‘s younger daughter. Chatting with podcast co-hosts Ria Ciuffo and Francesca Mariano, Rodriguez pointed out that Natasha Alexander, 14, and Ella Alexander, 11, aren’t keen on their dad keeping tabs publicly. !”, Jennifer Lopez’s daughter Emme shows off baseball skills - but fans are concerned. Jennifer teamed the very sexy number with a pair of crisp white shorts after whipping off her cropped sweatshirt and Alexander McQueen trainers. 160w 2 likes Reply. Ella Alexander was born to her father, Alex Rodriguez, and mother, Cynthia Scurtis in the year 2008.Her parents reportedly met at a gym in Miami Florida. Jennifer Lopez/ Instagram; Steve Granitz/WireImage. The comments below have not been moderated. Congrats Tashi, we love you!" “Congrats Tashi, we love you! She is a Celebrity kid and the daughter of Alex Rodriguez. We want you to please stay home to stop the spread of COVID-19 is to stay home. “It’s like [Rodriguez’s daughter Natasha Alexander, 15], Ella, Emme, okay, everybody’s going to get a little bit of something,” she explained. Fun all round: Emme was seen kicking a ball about outside during the celebrations, Birthday drive-by! I love you and hope you have the best day. someonesrubi. 220 Likes, 3 Comments - @luluxella on Instagram: “Ella & Emme casually walking together <3 _____ #EllaRodriguez #EllaAlexander #EmmeMuniz…” “They tell me all the time.”, Speaking with PEOPLE at the Guess Spring 2018 Campaign Reveal, Lopez previously said of Emme, “It’s funny. There’s no doubt JLo keeps a special place in her heart for her fiancé’s girls, and together they form one big happy family! Alex was reportedly willing to pay $20,000 a month for his daughters, while Cynthia allegedly wanted the figure to be closer to $50,000 a month. Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with your cultura. Alex Rodriguez/Instagram. Although it seemed that guests were encouraged to just drive-by the area with birthday wishes, there did appear to be a number of people involved in the celebrations - including someone who appeared to be a videographer capturing the special day.