Get your welcome pack by joining through the link on my site www.footballtradinginsights.com. Three FPL Amigos on a mission to save the FPL community from sense, seriousness and bullshit… One podcast listener at a time!!. ... Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. MarkE would of earned about 3.5k compared to the possible 6k on FPL. edit subscriptions. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ESEA'S new point system seems like it would suck, seeing as there's a lot of times where the same players ends up together in rank s and it's a bit of a stomp. I think most people are sick of esea because the mollies are dumb, there's no team damage (this is the dumbest thing imo, makes it feel like I'm not playing a real game). To me ESEA is more of a participation reward system, meaning just play a few games and you’ll get $100. At the moment FACEITs top 5 receive the vast amount of prize money. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Any questions you want to have answered, reply below and you'll be part of our show! basically it' pays more money to everyone except like the top 5 or something. The same was true before the recent NA FPL surge too.

You don't get banned for winning too much either like at bookies!
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the GlobalOffensive community. There are sign up offers available on our site. I'm currently using the free offer from Footstock to get my FPL fix as they are simming fixtures and running free entry tournaments for your squad to try and win cash prizes. There are also plenty who only say that as an excuse for poor old ranks, before they paid attention to scoring systems etc. Personally I think it should be that way. ESEAs focus is more on the amount of maps played rather than the win percentage. Obviously ESEA has prize options for the top 5 but it’s not nearly as high as FPLs. I am neither in FPL, or Rank S. What I will say though, is that compared to ESEA, Faceit hasn't been a piece of garbage in terms of admin abuse and various 'scams'. You can't lose your whole stake in one action on either site. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. You’re right. Footstock will appeal to those who enjoy Fantasy Premier League. You know the pick system is 1:1 the same? So I see a lot of people talking about him as an out and out destroyer, which is not the case at all. While ESEA’s system is way more distributed, and for players who would like to earn money without having to grind every week. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I don't see why they can't do both. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. However it comes down to what pros and people value. I don’t understand this, if ESEA rewards money per win, wouldn’t that reward grinding more? Extra day on fpl because people like it a bit more, and with esea new system playing less is not as consequential as on FPL. Fpl Reddit. The people who perform the best and work for it should receive the money.

jump to content. To me if you didn’t win, you didn’t try hard enough and you need reevaluate yourself going forward. r/DraftEPL: A subreddit for draft-style Fantasy Premier League (FPL). Nevermind eith out of game stuff that most could overlook if they learned their mistakes (bitcoin, few, terrible money management/ethics). Extra day on fpl because people like it a bit more, and with esea new system playing less is not as consequential as on FPL. Football Index will appeal to those wanting a stock market approach to betting on players future successes by buying shares in players.

That way all the homies get some skrilla. Hey guys, thought I'd do a quick write up giving my thoughts on Partey as an FPL asset. Face it in general has a way better service, money system, Admins and is so much better than ESEA for the cs community, you're in denial if you think ESEA is. Hit us up with any of your Qs and you'll be part of our show! /r/GlobalOffensive is a home for the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community and a hub for the discussion and sharing of content relevant to CS:GO. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. On tomorrow night's pod we'll be trying to make sense of the mayhem of these first 3 gameweeks, the impact of pens and more.

Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Also known as Live FPL Rank, the Real-Time Rank tool breaks down the points by showing you how many points are coming from your starting 11, bonus points, and auto-substitutions. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Press J to jump to the feed. Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday everyone plays fpl. Press J to jump to the feed. Tbf I think there are lots of managers who have created a team in the past and not even looked at it again afterward, for who the excuse of not taking it serious is true. Using FPLs best example (highest win percentage and maps played). Come discuss strategy for leagues on Fantrax, FPL Draft, DraftFantasyFootball … Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. get reddit premium. Official Fantasy Premier League 2020/21. Find communities you're interested in, and become part of an online community! Across the board using ESEAs new system people would make more money.

It would be wise to go with esea unless you're sure you can place high. my subreddits. I play on mythic and pregame east, and you start to get to know people and there's definitely a community. Good morning all, I don't know about you but that gameweek was the perfect antidote for taking this game too seriously! Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. The latest installment to the Counter-Strike franchise maintains a healthy, ever-intensifying competitive scene alongside a growing casual playerbase.