", Ivy Mak, Team Lead Revenue and Expenditure Control, Finance Department, "My tenure with York Region continues to be a positive and rewarding experience. Request transit when and where you need it, no application process required. On offer  …, RS Cockerill supply potatoes to the discount retailers and foodservice industry. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. What excites me is what’s around the corner as the Region is always changing. ", “Working for York Region allows me to hone my skills in the often challenging realm of municipal finance. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for job seekers. Make the next step in your career on Monster jobs.
1,616 Transit Bus Driver jobs available on Indeed.com. ", "I feel very grateful coming to work at York Region every day.

It has helped me develop my career. For more information, see the, Bus Driver Job Description Job Qualifications Minimum qualifications found at the job description link above. Pack items in appropriate boxes to ensure integrity of packaging during transit. An understanding of and interest in public, CTS has been selected to deliver the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail, Minimum five (5) years’ related experience in the maintenance, design and/or manufacturing of equipment used in railroad or. Pay Rate: From $17.00 and up based upon experience. ", Mike Kitagawa, HR Consultant, Corporate Services Department, "Working for York Region works for me because the dynamics are interesting. © Copyright and database rights Totaljobs Group Ltd 2020, £34000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits Great Company Benefits, Unspecified Health care, contributory pension scheme, product training. As our population grows and we become more diverse, York Region continues to strive in providing top customer service to our clients in a professional manner. This page requires Javascript. Our employees do what they love and love what they do. I am supported by both a great team and a knowledgeable supervisor. Sort by: relevance - date.

How many Bus Driver jobs are there in York? Search 24 York Region Transit jobs now available on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. The Regional Municipality of York, Ontario, Canada. The opportunities are many. About us. Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. I’ve had the pleasure to get to know awesome colleagues who are passionate about their work and are committed in creating positive impacts on our communities.

We’re consistently recognized as an employer of choice in Canada, and have won several awards this year to prove it. Are you a student seeking a co-op/summer role (post-secondary or high school)? Wheelchair Accessible Transit Inc. - Vaughan, ON. This estimate is based upon 1 York Region Transit Bus Driver salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Email; Print ; Tweet; Frequently asked questions about Bus Driver recruitment 1. It’s simple: I work for an organization and leaders I believe in. ", Maria Pereira, Part-Time Personal Support Worker, Community and Health Services Department, "York Region has the best EMS service in the province! Mobility On-Request Paratransit. The staff are talented, committed and professional – they care deeply about the communities that we serve and the services we provide. They are committed to safety, customer service and…. Enter your home postcode to search by commute time, … Commercial Licence would be an advantage, however, Permanent Location of work: Crossroads Truck &, roles available Why should you work for Ignition, … have an excellent opportunity for a class 2 hiab, … currently looking for an experienced Class 1 HGV, candidate to be an experienced Class 1 HGV, demonstrate previous experience as a Class 2 HGV, There are 1 Bus Driver jobs within 10 miles of York available on.
We're driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing communities in which we live and work. To apply for a position, you must have a York Region online job profile. Truly – how many people can say they look forward to a Monday morning? Whether you want to advertise a single job quickly and easily or search candidates on our CV database, totaljobs can help you. The workforce is highly skilled. Your job! Bus Driver jobs in New York State. Customer Service Representative salaries ($30k). Management has provided me with opportunities to stretch myself in regards to my skills and also experience new things.