20% of male employees attend night school.

Similarly, 60 among 100 are females. Of the 40, 8 males go to night school and 30% of females i.e. View desktop site. Ask Math Questions. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know.

Answer provided by our tutors Let 'x' the total number of employees. What is the greatest possible length of time any of the mowers operates? If 40 percent of all employees are male, what percent of all the employe… 40% or 0.40x are men. In a certain company, 30 percent of the men and 20 percent of the women attend night school. The total of men and women that attend night school is: 0.12x + 0.12x = 0.24x or 24% of all the employees attend night school. | Of the male, Within a computer service company, 20 percent of the male employees, What is an example in detail of how I would obtain a sample, Business Week conducted a survey of graduates from 30 top MBA, I have two groups, I would like to seperate by age and gender,there, Hello,I have a few questions 1)Suppose that MBA sTUDENTS, A survey of undergraduate students in the School of Business, Employees of a local university have been classified according, a management trainee program at Claremont Enterprises, 80 percent, A filling process is supposed to fill jars with 16 ounces of, . We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Couldn't have asked for more.

On Tuesday, there were 30 towels in use, on Wednesday s0, and on Thursday 25. what fraction, on average is in use for the 3 days? In a certain company, 30 percent of the men and 20 percent of the women attend night school. If 40 percent of all employees are male, what percent of all the employe.

Five years later, an accountant calcuiated that f the company had purchased the copier and pald a s100 monthly maintenance charge, the company would have saved $700. 49, 34, and 48 students are selected from the Sophomore, Past enrollment data indicates that 65% of the students taking, Raw data tables and the results of the computations of your, 1. Some companies provide consultations to see if their Computer IT services are iactually required for any business. Assume that the total employees in the computer service academy as 100.

Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions. A survey of a sample of business students resulted in the following information regarding the genders of the individuals and their selected major. Clear 8 A company rented a copier for $600 per month. Of the.

I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance. The female employees are distributed as follows: 10 t, Disclaimer: Information in questions answers, and, A school has a total population of 539 students, 274 boy and. I like teaching mathematics. Wages vs male and female, 1. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.

Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. So, 26 among 100 employees attend night school or 26% of employees attend night school. That is 40 among 100 are male. Huge annual advancements in computers, phones, tablets, POS systems, cloud storage, data backup, software, and more create an ever-changing realm of IT possibilities. 30 percent of the men attend night school: 0.30*0.40x = 0.12x men attend night school. If 40 percent of all employees are male, what percent of all the employees attend night school? Thank you for all your help. 18 females go to night school. So, Within a computer service company, 20 percent of the male employees and 30 percent of the female employees attend night school. A jar is selected from the process every half, Employees of a local university have been classified according to gender and job type. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. They really helped put my nerves at ease. © 2003-2020 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved. Specifications state that each jar must contain between 15.95 and 16.05 ounces. I've been an Expert on JustAnswer since July 2010, M.A., M.S.

Job Male (M) Female (F) Faculty (FA) 110 80 Salaried Staff, a management trainee program at Claremont Enterprises, 80 percent of the trainees are female and 20 percent male. & All rights reserved. Copyright © 2007-2020, algebra-online.com. Within a computer service company, 20 percent of the male employees and 30 percent of the female employees attend night school. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. By chatting and providing personal info, you understand and agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Terms

A survey of a sample of business students resulted in the, The Penguin Company employs 200 men and 50 women. The name of each, Past enrollment data indicates that 65% of the students taking elementary statistics at FHSU have brown hair. 20% 030% O25% 27.596 26% Clear The average length of time that three lawn mowers operate on a given day is 930 minutes. Privacy

(a) If an employee is selected at random what is the probability that the employee is female or works as a member, . I am a mathematics teacher engaged in teaching of mathematics for the last 10+ years. I have completed my BA degree in 1988, and graduated with a GPA of 4.0. The Penguin Company employs 200 men and 50 women. What was the purchase price of the copier? I couldn't be more satisfied! Education / Educational Administration, Ph.D. in Mathematics, California Institute of Technology. Of the male employees, 140 work in the plant, 20 are in the office, and 40 are field salesmen. None of the mowers operates for less than 900 minutes. Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Business Week conducted a survey of graduates from 30 top MBA programs (Business Week, September 22, 2003). What is an example in detail of how I would obtain a sample from the technique of Stratified sampling? In ome cases these are paid but not for compits Itsolutions. If all of your experts are half as good, you have a great thing going here. Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. Selected Major Gender Management Marketing Others, The Penguin Company employs 200 men and 50 women. 116 boys were present for a particular day.What is the % of male attendance? 60% or 0.60x are women. They offer a free consultation to any business interested in hiring them. The Penguin Company employs 200 men and 50 women. Is the enrollment in this semester's virtual class significantly different from this claim, Raw data tables and the results of the computations of your z-test or t-test using graphical and tabular methods of displaying data and results. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our, By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our. The survey found that the average annual salary for male and female graduates 10 years after, I have two groups, I would like to seperate by age and gender,there are 3 males and 25 females ages: 2 @ 8-10, Hello,I have a few questions: 1)Suppose that MBA sTUDENTS were surveyed for their preference for Accounting.The following is their answer:male students who love Acct 60,Male students who don't love Ac, A survey of undergraduate students in the School of Business at Northern University revealed the following regarding the gender and majors of the students: Gender Accounting Management Finance Total M, Employees of a local university have been classified according to gender and job type. Ans A: 26%. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. Thank you so much!!!! (Unless you accept the answer, I will not get credit.Please ACCEPT.). Ciear o$27,250 0$25,00& 0 $30,000 0$29,300 O$26,000 Next Page.

If 40 percent of all employees are male what percent of all the employees attend night school?

# of men = 0.4x ; number of women =0.6x # … 1. The female employees are distributed as follows: 10 to, Within a computer service company, 20 percent of the male employees and 30 percent of the female employees attend night school. He answered my question promptly and gave me accurate, detailed information. 1. The following table provides data about the employees. Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Identify which type of sampling is used and why 2.