Magnificent stop-motion dinosaur effects by Jim Danforth, a contemporary of Ray Harryhausen. Just be prepared to fast forward to all the cool dinosaur scenes, or you'll be shouting 'AKEETA!' It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It seems that in the late sixties, and early seventies, all of the big film companies had put together films of prehistoric man (cavemen) living on the planet before the dawn of civilization. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site. No real dialog, the draw is giant monsters (I.E. Danforth took over the animation chores for this sequel after Harryhausen moved on from "One Million Years B.C." There's a problem loading this menu right now. But- hoo-boy-, what bad acting! Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer. rlmovies.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. provides this website as a service. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2017. Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Still, if you like Playboy models in furry bikinis (the lead actress was a Playmate), and your cave men with cleanly cropped hippy beards, then this is a movie for you. This website and its contents are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It took a long time for this film to get a blu-ray release, but it was worth it. This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. People use mymovierack for rating, reviewing and keeping track of watchlist. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2017. No personally identifiable information you give us is provided to them for cookie or web beacon use, so they cannot personally identify you with that information on our web site. You will appreciate more if you were growing up back in the time movie was made. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Athletic cavewomen and hairy men wander around, grunting, sweating and occasionally sacrificing evil blonde babes to the sun in return for protection from stop-motion beasts. A great prehistoric adventure from Hammer, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 29, 2015. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. (Yes, I also own a TT LP, what of it?) comment. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019, You need to have an open mind. Lots of sexy women. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1, 2018. We recognize that your privacy is important. If you like When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, you may also like: supported by 4 fans who also own “Jeans Shopping With Jesse”, When I feel old I stick on $n$,and I'm immediately transported back to '89 making shapes after few biscuits down me neck,fekn love it! Amazon.com: When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970) [Blu-ray]: Sean Caffrey, Robin Hawdon, Patrick Allen, Drewe Henley, Victoria Vetri, Val Guest: Movies & TV I love dinosaur movies, both new and old, and like the animals themselves they continue to inspire me. Maybe they should retitle it "I was a Teenage Hippie Cave Girl." The animation I thought was pretty good for the sixties and seventies. If you have submitted personal information through our website and would like that information deleted from our records or would like to update or correct that information, please use our Contact Us page. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cool dinosaurs, sexy cave girls. Maybe they should retitle it "I was a Teenage Hippie Cave Girl." After Raquel Welch conquered the screen in One Million Years B.C., Hammer Studios followed up with When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, written and directed by Val Guest (The Quatermass Xperiment) and based on a story by J.G. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site. Magnificent stop-motion dinosaur effects by Jim Danforth, a contemporary of Ray Harryhausen. Set up your free account and start watching movies! For example, if you personalize the sites pages, or register with any of our site's services, a cookie enables rlmovies.com to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Movies. and Sunn Beta Series amps.You can download our LP Peaced for FREE! Bandcamp New & Notable Mar 25, 2020, Throwing rationality to the wind, Belgian experimental band the Guru Guru weave a quirky tapestry of post-punk, mathcore, and kraut rock. Infusing shoegaze melodies with the fire and darkness of goth rock, Oslo's Porto Geese create an infernal racket. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $8.48 Shipping to Belgium. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore.