Deutsch. "I would like to speak about it, but unfortunately, I can't.". Rio Ave are currently ninth in the Primeira Liga, with neither chances of European qualification nor a relegation threat. Italiano. 2019 CPost.org © 2013-2018 The Celebrity Post.All rights reserved. Portuguese superstar Fábio Coentrão, 32, recently became the latest internet celebrity death hoax victim when news about his death circulated on social networking sites. ‘Not funny anymore’ say a clear majority (86%) of poll respondents. Todos los derechos reservados. "I never look back, to where I could still possibly be. Português. In oktober 2020 tekende hij een contract voor één seizoen bij Rio Ave.Coentrão debuteerde in 2009 in het Portugees voetbalelftal Unidad Editorial Información Deportiva, S.L.U. Results are considered accurate to within 2.2 percentage points, 19 times out of 20. Portuguese superstar Fábio Coentrão, 32, recently became the latest internet celebrity death hoax victim when news about his death circulated on social networking sites. Unidad Editorial Información Deportiva, S.L.U. Disclaimer: The poll results are based on a representative sample of 421 voters worldwide, conducted online for The Celebrity Post magazine. ¡Disfruta de la Edición Digital de MARCA en Orbyt por solo 1€ el primer mes. Poll your opinion on any Hollywood Celebrity news & Hollywood Celebrity gossip. "I've had a wonderful career, winning many titles and playing for the best clubs in the world and now, fortunately I've come home," Coentrao explained. The 31-year-old spent seven years in Madrid and intimated all is now what it seems in his team's 3-0 defeat to Sporting CP on Sunday. Deze pagina is voor het laatst bewerkt op 8 okt 2020 om 07:21. "For now, I'm here and I only want to help Rio Ave in the Primeira Liga.". After making his return to action with Rio Ave, Fabio Coentrao hinted at the reasons behind his Real Madrid departure, though was unwilling to go into detail. Get all of your fashion news, videos, and pics including info about shoes, bags, dresses and all of the latest styles! Fábio Alexandre da Silva Coentrão (Vila do Conde, 11 maart 1988) is een Portugees profvoetballer die als linksback en als linksbuiten uit de voeten kan. © Abril Coach: Bento, Vi.nl: Coentrao vergroot Portugese enclave bij Real Madrid, FCUpdate.nl - Zeegelaar krijgt Coentrao voor zich bij Sporting CP, Goal.com - Real Madrid release Coentrao to Rio Ave as Mayoral joins Levante on loan, Coentrão gaat door: voormalig Real-back wéér terug naar jeugdliefde, https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fábio_Coentrão&oldid=57278895, Wikipedia:Lokale afbeelding anders dan op Wikidata, Creative Commons Naamsvermelding/Gelijk delen. De tekst is beschikbaar onder de licentie. Todos los derechos reservados. A fter making his return to action with Rio Ave, Fabio Coentrao hinted at the reasons behind his Real Madrid departure, though was unwilling to go into detail. ‘Not funny anymore’ say a clear majority (86%) of poll respondents. "A lot of things happened, and if I could explain what occurred on August 31 you would realise what happened," Coentrao said.