We were heartbroken by your loss.

I will always miss love and miss her. I'm sending love and healing thoughts to her family. Published in Santa Fe New Mexican from Sep. 11 to Sep. 15, 2020. The obituary was featured in Santa Fe New Mexican on September 11, 2020.

She is survived by her husband, Doug A. Jones and son, Douglas Jones; her parents, Thomas James Shinas Jr. and Betty Jean Shinas; her sister, Rebecca... Get email updates about VICTORIA JONES delivered directly to your inbox. She was always so bright and genuinely a beautiful soul! Hall Funeral Home.

Victoria was a beautiful soul and an amazing artist! A true Angel, that has earned her wings. (58 years old). Fly high my friend, rest in peace, you will be missed! God bless you all.

We shared a love of everything Jane Austen and enjoyed watching our boys play in our cul-de-sac in Tucson Arizona. Fly high my friend, rest in peace, you will be missed!

Victoria was a well known artist in Santa Fe and the southwest region. Love you! Would you like to offer Victoria Jones’s loved ones a condolence message? God bless you all. Here is Victoria Jean Jones’s obituary. Victoria was a beautiful soul and an amazing artist! She is survived by : her children, Keonna Moore (Tevin Sr.) of Olive Branch, MS and Keenen Jones (Kayla) of Memphis, TN; her grandsons, Kylan Jones, Tevin Moore Jr. and Tanner Moore; her close friend Monroe Clarke; her siblings, Robin Newson of Byhalia, MS, Mildred Clark of Memphis, TN, Wanda G. Jones of Memphis, TN, Jeanette Taylor (Mark) of Memphis, TN, Theodore Newson (Ruby) of Riverdale, IL, Van Lee Jones, Jr. (Peggy) of Tupelo, MS and Lynn Jessie Jones; her aunt Lenzie Mae Clayton; her uncle Richard Newson (Betty); and and also Scott A of Olive Branch, MS. She is also survived by nieces, nephews, family relatives and friends. Find the obituary of Victoria Jones (1962 - 2020) from Memphis, TN. Share VICTORIA's life story with friends and family. May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow.

She was on my Zoom video chat on my birthday back in April along with three other of our mutual friends. Vicky was one of my favorite childhood memories! Victoria was always a joy and we cried when you moved from Tucson, but our hearts break hearing of her passing. She was predeceased by : her parents, Van Lee Jones, Sr. and Glenzie Mae Newson Jones; and her sister Michelle Jones. Her smile was contagious and would light up the room the moment she walked in! Joe and Elena Dennis - Gina, Miles and Raymond Nordwall. June 5, 2020

What a sweetheart she was. My deepest condolences Victoria's family. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic.
VICTORIA JONES passed away in Santa Fe, New Mexico.