However, you can get the hot dog as a standard or upgrade for half cheese and half dog too for less than a buck. Very Yummy! Never again. You know how we feel about lines during a pandemic. Decided on the spicy, half mozzarella & have hot dog. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Bande-annonce Freaky, la nouvelle comédie horrifique Blumhouse avec Vince Vaughn dans le corps d'une adolescente, Le Hobbit : un voyage inattendu sur France 2 : Ian McKellen (Gandalf) a failli quitter le tournage. When I came there was a line. - Page 2 of 50 Will definitely come back for my craving and to try other flavors, See all photos from Lika G. for Two Hands Corn Dog. I love the sauce, spicy but just right. It's crunchy, more bites than the other competitors, and of course yummy ooey cheese with each bite. It took like 6 minutes, and bam! Si vous aimez ce film, vous pourriez aimer ... Netflix : quels sont les films à voir cette semaine (du 16 au 22 octobre) ? It wasn't hard to find, it's in the same shopping center as Long's and McDonald's. But overall, the corn dogs were really tasty. I made a phone order, employee (younger girl) sounded irritated and impatient. Les meilleurs films de l'année 1999, Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. A peaceful oasis to escape to! Large choix de locations saisonnières dont des maisons de vacances et des appartements de vacances à louer. I've tried MyungRang Corn Dogs at Ala Moana and Pearl Ridge and I think Two Hands Corn Dog is better! See all photos from Rosemarie F. for Two Hands Corn Dog. With Heath Ledger, Bryan Brown, David Field, Tom Long. Recrutement | Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Pour découvrir d'autres films : By far the best on the island! Christopher Landon, avec In step 2 you decide how you want to stuff it...either with mozarella or cheddar cheese and/or hot dog. Report suspicious listings by clicking on . First time trying this place. Jeux concours | :)Been doing phone orders & order is always ready by the time I get there. A 19 year old finds himself in debt to a local gangster when some gang loot disappears and sets him on the run from thugs. Try this place out if you're in the ewa area! Two Hands est un film réalisé par Gregor Jordan avec Heath Ledger, Bryan Brown. Amazing location in Ewa,... Clean and immaculately taken care of, this house has lots of enclosed and cemented yard space with very easy to maintain yard. Pretty darn good but keep in mind same owners as alamoana and pearl ridge with a different name. CGU | Et de manière générale, les acteurs du film sont super convaincants! Two Hands' corn dogs are spicy, sweet, crispy and filled with sausage and cheese, Grilled cheese 2.0: Three crispy, oozy new sandwiches, Sweet and savory lumpia from a new spot is just what we need, Worth the drive: Korean-style corn dogs in Ewa Beach, Waiola's doing $1 mahalo shave ice this month. I felt full after, just enough for the price you pay. I ordered the #6 Injeolmi dog with the yellow bean powder on the outside, while the bff got a #3 Spicy dog. I always call in prior to coming & food is always ready on time. Favorite was the ranch , spicy  and potato!! I got the Seoul dog (number 1). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THIS PLACE OUT YET!My husband got their spicy, half hotdog, half moz cheese. I made a phone order, employee (younger girl) sounded irritated and impatient. HOT DIGGITY DOG! It was so tasty and fulfilling!!!! I wasn't interested in trying it. I ordered the classic and spicy (which my father had). Revue de presse | Directed by Gregor Jordan. I cant imagine how much more mmm so tasteee the corndog would be when I eat it fresh fresh right out of the fryer, nawmsayin. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Two Bedroom Two Bath Property for Rent in Ewa Beach, HI on Oodle Classifieds. Paiement en ligne sécurisé. so chewy & a good enough spice which I love. In step 2 you decide how you want to stuff it...either with mozarella or cheddar cheese and/or hot dog. Highly recommend for a quick bite! Was pretty good and it's nice to have something new right in Ewa Beach. - $25/pers... Palm Court. One bite was all it took & I was hooked. c'était juste un acteur hors pair, inégalable. Vince Vaughn, Kathryn Newton, Contact | The only side they have is the Tteokbokki. It's crunchy, more bites than the other competitors, and of course yummy ooey cheese with each bite. I was driving through to go to the postoffice and noticed this place. Very nice beach but this is not a swimming beach in the winter months. My family LOVED the crunchimess and yummy gooey cheesy goodness in the hotdogs. Please check with the restaurant directly. Les meilleurs films Drame, I got no. Very good, this would be my go-to if I went back again. I wouldve attached a picture of my fäther eating the corndog but I don't think anyone would want to see. Right now they have social distancing and masks wearing enforced. IN LOVE. First time trying this place, I am impressed. Their lemonade slush was so tasty and slushy! I ordered the classic and spicy (which my father had). This spot just opened up a week ago according to the staff. I only went here because that other place is closed for now. I was so happy to learn that this place opened up in Ewa! SWEET & Savory!! Browsing all of 91-919 Fort Weaver Rd, Ewa Beach, HI 96706, United States - Two Hands Corn Dog, Shiro's Saimin Haven & Family Restaurant, Spoon Korean Kitchen, Leonard's Malasada Mobile Wagon, Ono Thai, 808Urbanbowls, Boba Cafe, Loco Moco Drive Inn, Tiano's Restaurant, Kountry Style Kitchen Restaurant I ordered it anyway without further inquiring. Came to this place for the first time to try their classic, savory cheese stick!OMG. This is the menu With six options for corn dogs and four fillings, the menu lets you customize your hot dog. com/lt/ea82b4e0d6 ---- Available July 3, 2020. There was only one person ahead of me so the wait wasn't too bad either. Two BR Apartment - Point in West Oahu amidst pristine lagoons. I recommend the classic so far- I have yet to taste the others! It was good, it had the condensed milk drizzle and the breading was kind of sweet and the cheese balanced out the sweetness. Will be coming back for more. Majority of leeward beaches I am afraid are just like this one. Ewa Beach, Honolulu County: 607 studios de vacances à louer. The classic tastes just like a malasada because of the sugar on the breading, honestly. The hubby got the Spicy Dog which he said was good and not too spicy.We both got the Two Hands Dog but his had sausage and mine had cheese. Please check with the restaurant directly. I was driving through to go to the postoffice and noticed this place. Next door to Lil' Caesar's.The menu is pretty self explanatory. I was greeted when I walked in, but the 3 girls that were working were just standing around (even for the whole time I was inside, not just a Moment) and the girl who rung me up (I believe was the one that took my phone order) didn't even say Thank you at all.