Some platforms allow you to rent Tuck Everlasting for a limited time or purchase the movie and download it to your device. The Man in the Yellow Suit inquires about some people he refers to as friends. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Title: If you have seen the Disney version and somehow are able to see this one also: Do! The Man in the Yellow Suit is accused of kidnapping Winnie, and although he didn't do it, he uses the situation to further his agenda. Written by They make their own adult-free camp and "hire" an ex drama teacher to help. Tuck Everlasting - Full Movie | 2002 Let's join, fullHD Movies/Season/Episode here! As the movie opens, we immediately meet young Winnie who is shown relaxing in a lush grass yard. Why isn't this one available on VHS or DVD??? Tuck Everlasting. (1981). In turn-of-the-20th-century upstate New York, Winnie Foster, a 12-year-old girl, discovers a family living in the woods near her family's home who never ages thanks to a magical spring they drink from and she is entrusted to keep their secret and becomes involved in their lives. A young woman meets and falls in love with a young man who is part of a family of immortals. 2002 90 min NR (Not Rated) Kids & Family, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Action/Adventure, Kids Feature Film. Winnie's mother, Mrs. Foster continually frets over Winnie's clothing, appearance and personal development. 4 / 5 stars 70% 61%. Even more so, since English isn't my native language... <:) I loved it then - and misses it sooo much! Three brothers who are obsessed with animals are given permission from their parents to travel around America with a camera documenting wildlife. I do! "If you could choose to live forever, would you?". Add the first question. I'd buy it in an instant! This movie is thought provoking plunging us into life and death issues. Winnie becomes lost and eventually stumbles upon Jesse Tuck who is drinking from a pool of water at the base of a tree. In turn-of-the-20th-century upstate New York, Winnie Foster, a 12-year-old girl, discovers a family living in the woods near her family's home who never ages thanks to a magical spring they drink from and she is entrusted to keep their secret and becomes involved in their lives. Tuck Everlasting poses the idea of living forever and what that might look like. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? (I do own the Disney version and the book - but, oh, this is the version I really DO want!) Former superhero Jack is called back to work to transform an unlikely group of ragtag kids into superheroes at a private academy. ;)(Yeah, my taste has changed during these 20-some years, but apparently not when it comes to him.) Tuck Everlasting is available to watch and stream, download, buy on demand at Disney+, Amazon, Vudu, Google Play, iTunes, YouTube VOD online. Watch the full movie online. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. For those of you who haven't yet seen this film/movie: If it's at all possible - do see it! From "Veronica Mars" to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.