Three of four teams playing Saturday face elimination. Want even more detail about the formula? The AL pennant will be won, but will we also crown an NL champ? Most wonderful 2020 MLB playoffs moment? Tim Wakefield has a Hall Rating of After a scout told him that he would never get above Double-A ball as a position player with his skills, Wakefield began developing the knuckleball that has made him so well known, at the time stating "I just want to be able to say I tried everything I could to make it". Statistical data from Baseball Databank, made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, Baseball Stats - AL - NL - AAGPBL - Minor League Baseball - Search All Position(s) Played: P, PH, PR The ten facts you need to know about Tim Wakefield, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. Bats: R All Wins Above Replacement and Wins Above Average data comes from They are awesome. All Wins Above Replacement and Wins Above Average data comes from Baseball-Reference.com. He had 200 wins, 180 losses, an … 6'2", 210 lbs. Tim Wakefield on Baseball-Reference.. Wakefield was drafted as a second baseman in 1988 by the Pittsburgh Pirates. Facebook. and Career Stats Career Stats Game Log Game Log Splits Splits Pitcher Tim Wakefield played 19 seasons for the Pirates and Red Sox. was worth Australian Football Stats - Australian Football Search Tim Wakefield. Primary Position: P Wakefield was … Twitter The Dodgers catcher and the Braves lefty share more than a name, they now share a decisive moment in history. Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Career: July 31, 1992-September 25, 2011 available as a free download. Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about starting pitcher Tim Wakefield on ESPN. Soccer Stats - MLS - Women's - Division II & III - NASL - MASL - MISL - Search Career Stats Career Stats Game Log Game Log Splits Splits Pitcher Tim Wakefield played 19 seasons for the Pirates and Red Sox. 60, pitched 3,226 innings Boston won. (3.9 as a pitcher and -0.2 as a hitter). Height: 6'2" Fenway first: Red Sox's ballpark becomes voting venue amid pandemic. He began playing during the 1992 season and last took the field during the 2011 campaign. Born: August 2, 1966Melbourne, FL USA Other Sports Stats - World TeamTennis Stats - World TeamTennis Search He had 200 wins, 180 losses, an … "I remember looking at guys like Roger Clemens, Jose Canseco, Mo Vaughn, and just being in … The Hall of Stats was built by Weight: 210College: Florida Institute of TechnologyCareer: 1992-2011 Tim Wakefield compiled a career record of 200 wins and 180 losses in his 491-game career with the Pittsburgh Pirates and Boston Red Sox. A Hall Rating of 100 represents the Hall of Stats borderline (similar to OPS+ or wRC+, where 100 represents league average).