Blessings of the state, blessings of the masses. Point of view from inside a small medicine cabinet. Male voice: 1-1-3-8. What am I to her or she to me? If you don’t want to make a detour to the Star Wars soundtrack first, type “THX1138” into the search box to get the same result – that’s a nod to the first film George Lucas directed. Help is on the way. THX 1138 Two residents of a mechanized... MORE > $21.95 Regularly $26.98 Buy Now blu-ray. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. THX takes a bottle of blue pills out of the cabinet and, He takes two of the pills and returns the bottle the, The door to the cabinet begins to open - hesitates - then. thudding sounds of the policemen are originating. The, door is opened creating a low hum, and throwing light on, THX 1138, a man about thirty-five years old. Thx1138 Spotify Fire up the desktop customer, have a peek for… If you haven’t tried, there’s a modern Star Wars movie out in theatres, and tech firms are tumbling over themselves to take on the bandwagon. The door opens revealing LUH 3417, a 20 year old woman, also with a closely shaved head. THX 1138 (Robert Duvall) would be a happy worker drone, if the pills he takes would let him feel anything.He "lives" in a windowless industrial/commercial/dormitory along with other shaved-head people in a chemically induced haze until the day his roommate, LUH (Maggie McOmie), sabotages his daily dose of pills in order to make him feel. Barely audible, an organ plays a haunting theme. I first experienced THX 1138 long ago on VHS tape. "THX 1138" Scripts.com. The most advanced Star Wars-themed Easter seed we’ve found: a lightsaber step bar in Spotify. I slipped on a T5 transfer this morning. more…, All George Lucas scripts | George Lucas Scripts. long chrome nightsticks, making a dull thudding sound. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. She's an ordinary roommate. Cybernetics, genetics, lasers and all those things. What am I to her or she to me? This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. thx 1138 Synopsis: In the future, mankind lives in vast underground cities and free will is outlawed by means of mandatory medication that controls human emotion. She passes by the Hologram room where the. View Quote. TCMDb Archive Materials View all archives (0) DVDs from TCM Shop. Home > THX 1138 > Quotes « Movie Details. View Quote. Lucas is best known as the creator of the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises, as well as the founder of Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic. It's never happened before. Maybe there's something wrong with the computer. I slipped on a T5 transfer this morning. I have never forgotten the horror and struggle of THX’s dystopian nightmare, so when I came across the novelization of the screenplay decades later, I quickly bought a copy. 9687. Looks like the only way out is the way we came in. Here are some memorable quotes from "THX 1138". Web. We share nothing but space. View Quote. A painting of Jesus by Hans Memling portrayed as OMM 0000 in THX 1138. I guess I'll never understand any of that stuff. The effect lingers in place no topic what you’re listening to until you restart Spotify. Write your screenplay and focus on the story with many helpful features. I share rooms with her. Quotes (12) Comments (15) Change Logs; THX 1138 Quotes 9688. Prefix: T-H-X.-Male voice 9686. Get listed in the most prominent screenplays collection on the web! medicine cabinet with a small sign on the face which reads: She stands facing the wall. image is distorted as seen over a TV monitor. SRT 5752: "Hey, look." Thx1138 Spotify; Thx1138 Spotify If you haven’t tried, there’s a modern Star Wars movie out in theatres, and tech firms are tumbling over themselves to take on the bandwagon. She is crying. George Walton Lucas Jr. is an American filmmaker and entrepreneur. https://www.scripts.com/script/thx_1138_669. Our relationship is normal, conforming. Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We share nothing but space. Well, maybe you are right. The title. He has a, closely shaved head: which makes him appear bald. Nothing. THX 1138 quotes 9 total quotes LUH 3417 OMM 0000 Others SRT, Hologram THX 1138. PG,88 min. You should see the process bar change to a lightsaber – click on the hilt, and you can change between different patterns and shades. It's never happened before. Directed by George Lucas, and written by George Lucas (earlier screenplay), "THX 1138" (also known as "Uomo che fuggì dal futuro, L'", "THX-1138") is a Science Fiction/Drama film, released in the USA on March 11 of 1971 , starring Robert Duvall, Donald Pleasence, Don Pedro Colley, Maggie McOmie, Ian Wolfe and Marshall Efron. The. Our relationship is normal, conforming. The thudding. But when THX 1138 (Robert Duvall) and LUH 3417 (Maggie McOmie) stop taking their meds, they wake up to the bleak reality of their own existence and fall in love with each other in the process. 17 Oct. 2020. Poor sound quality and no subtitles made the movie hard to understand at times, but it intrigued me. Nothing. TCM Messageboards Post your comments here ADD YOUR COMMENT> share: Remind Me. FOR THX 1138 (1971) YOU CAN. Quotes. Fire up the desktop customer, have a peek for the Complete Star Wars Soundtrack in Spotify’s archives, and start performing. The camera TRACKS with her as she walks into the, mainroom. UPLOAD AN IMAGE SUBMIT A VIDEO OR MOVIE CLIP ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW. We truly appreciate your support. sound of the policemen can be heard in the background. DVDs from TCM Shop. Guess maybe holograms are not supposed to. The trailer featured the tagline, "Before George Lucas explored the outer regions of 'Star Wars', he explored the inner regions of "THX 1138." The most advanced Star Wars-themed Easter seed we’ve found: a lightsaber step bar in Spotify. It is very modern, with many fixtures not, in an ordinary bathroom; outstanding of these is a small. Take four red capsules, In 10 minutes take two more. She is nervous and, LUH takes the bottle of pills THX has just consumed and, A bald man dressed in white, huddles in a bare, dimly lit, room, Two large leather clad policemen beat the man with. She regains her composure and pores the pills down the, toilet. Now I could finally understand the mysterious dialogue. . They are simple green lettering on a black background. Drama, Science Fiction & Fantasy; Directed By: George Lucas; In Theaters: Mar 11, 1971 wide; On … She's an ordinary roommate. THX 1138 86%. LUH also dressed in white stands in the corner of a very, small bathroom. I don't know, it's a strange life. Thou art a subject of the divine, created in the image of man, by the masses, for the masses. The film's novelization by Ben Bova was also reissued to coincide with the re-release of the film. Thanks for your vote! I share rooms with her. Well, maybe you are right. LUH stops crying, drys her eyes and looks into the mirror.