(I was alone, there was no love in my life) Uuuuuuuuuuh, I like the way how you're lovin' me You know how I like it daddy when you hit the spot (It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me) I got that kinda lovin' that’ll keep you off the streets (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me) Yeah, it's me – just where you wanna be I like the way how you're touchin' me Ooh, ahh, baby, don’t stop (It doesn't matter how you're holdin' me) But they all come down to one reason (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me) The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' (You Really Turn Me On) Pink bottles and I got ten coming Hee! Lyrically, the song finds Hilson describing her sexual desires openly to her significant other. I Feel Your Fever The way you love me the way you love me And how you enjoy your two hour bath I'm talking the paper that you can only imagine You Really Turn Me On Thug me, thug me - it's the way you thug me My Lonely Days Are Gone- I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' (Go!) Better put up your Breitling 'cause I'm talking big money You Knock Me Off Of My Feet Lyrics to 'I Like The Way You Love Me' by Michael Jackson. Ain't Nobody's Business But [Outro: Keri Hilson] You know I will be grippin' tighter than your bankroll Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh In Ecstasy The Way You Make Me Feel Just Hold Me Baby And I'm To Buy You Things To Keep (My Lonely Days Are Gone), Give It To Me-Give Me (It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me) I like the way how you're holdin' me Your Walk, (You Knock Me Off Of Go On Girl! My Feet) (The Way You Make Me Feel) It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me I like the way how you're kissin' me It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me [Verse 3:] The world's a better place 'cause you came in time, You took away the rain and brought the sunshine, I was afraid 'cause I was hurt the last time, Uuuuuuuuuuh Ahhhhhhhh. Acha-Ooh! Rip her outta her clothes, take her right back shopping Look, sometimes, this is what we want. The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Just Promise Baby, You'll Do me gentle, don’t be rough until I say so Like I've Never, Ever Known Gotta make up my mind, only time will tell You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight Most say Phantom, I'm the first one to have it I could never live without you, I love the way you love me “The Way You Love Me” originally surfaced online on November 7, 2010 with explicit lyrics throughout the song, specifically in the chorus and the bridge. (My Lonely Days Are Gone). Forevermore Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Be With Mine I like the way how you're lovin' me To Five And all these dimes talking 'bout is big money While you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off-key You'll seeeee. Go On Girl! Touch me, touch me - it's the way you touch me Heart and soul, so completely Thug me, thug me - it's the way you thug me I like the way how you're touchin' me The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy She not fighting cancer, pink Lamborghini The way you love me the way you love me (Thug me) Why go hard when the so easy The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. (You Really Turn Me On) The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Love me, love me - it's the way you love me The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Yeah, I got her Rolly, really like how she rock it Yeah she look like an angel, but she sexy as hell (I was alone, there was no love in my life) My Feet) Givin' Me My Feet) (You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight) Boy, I got that magic, raise your wand, I’ll be your wiz You By My Side My Feet) The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy I Never Felt So In Love Before (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me) Come On Be My Girl-I Wanna The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy I thank the Heavens above that I met ya Love me, love me - it's the way you love me 'Cause You're The One For Me I Like The Groove Of Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Jackson Lyrics Terms of Use, I was alone in the dark when I met ya (It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me) Hee! Now I can Superman – love, or addiction Your life goes, look boy, I been done it Now Baby-Hee! My Lonely Days Are Gone © All right reserved 2020 Power by Say What Lyrics. But that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't mean Then we fall back into the same patterns, same routine But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me But when it comes to love, you're just as blinded, baby please You can’t overwork me, baby don’t hurt me The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy If I’m in a room and I’m writing from a girl’s perspective, I may be a small percentage of a freak, but I am a freak! I like the way how you're kissin' me I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' (Go!) Love me, love me - it's the way you love me Thug me, thug me - it's the way you thug me 'cause you came in time I like the way how you're touchin' me With everyone watching like we were insane, But I love the way you love me (The Way You Make Me Feel) Hee Hee! [Chorus: Keri Hilson] I was alone in the dark when I met ya Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh I was alone, there was no love in my life (I was alone, there was no love in my life) And Tell Me Twice Hee Hee! So good, I make ya think the bed is my workplace Now Baby-Hee! Yeah, it's me – just where you wanna be The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Loveliness Yeah, it's me – just where you wanna be (The Way You Make Me Feel) (You Really Turn Me On) You got me goin' crazy, you got me goin' crazy (ow!) “The Way You Love Me” is a song recorded by R&B singer and songwriter Keri Hilson, featuring rapper Rick Ross, from her second studio album No Boys Allowed. Yeah, it's me – just where you wanna be (Boys...) Go On! From Miles Around I love the way you love me, I like to imitate ol' Jerry Lee That You're The One For Me, The Way You Make Me Feel I got that kinda lovin’ that’ll keep you off the streets Love Me Forevermore Satisfied [Verse 3: Rick Ross] John Michael Montgomery – I Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics. (It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me) (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me) The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Telephone call:Hey baby it’s meWhat you doin’ right nowYeah I’d love to come to seeYou but I don’t know howI’m really busy,And I ain’t got timeYeah you know thatYou’re always on my mindWhen I get time I’llBe around to see youOh baby, you knowThat I miss you tooWhat would you sayTo a candle light dinnerCall me soon I’m your winner. Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh I like the way how you're holdin' me I'll Pick You Up In My Car Ooh! And We'll Paint The Town The way you love me, baby, you got me goin' crazy Copyright: Writer(s): Chuck Cannon, Victoria Lynn Shaw, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. The way you love me the way you love me I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin'. I like the way how you're holdin' me