https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29282723/The+Beautiful+South, How Long's a Tear Take To Dry? Getting right down to the heart of it Is it in our blood? Why ever since the first New Deal, A man who has no mass appeal is out of business. And I've seen my blood is thick Or is it from abuse? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I can feel my body breaking Proud enough for you to call me arrogant Greedy enough to be labeled a thief Angry anough for me to go and hurt a man Cruel enough for me to feel no grief And this tree is old And help to give me strenght to face another day Think you know music? We were the victims and we were the culprits And we were the children who cried out at night And we are the hunted, and we do the hunting And we are the children who cried out at night All these roots run deep And this tree is old This trunk is rotten All these leaves have mold Is it in our blood? Web. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).   Take this fear and pain The root of all evil has been running my whole life, Dirty enough for me to lust Heal this dying soul, I can feel my body breaking   We're the children of children I can feel my body shaking Past generations We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. This is just a preview! FAVORITE [Radio Edit]. Self righteous anger running all through me   And we're handing down their pain All these roots run deep Upcoming Lyrics. And we were the children who cried out at night A legacy of misuse? 17 Oct. 2020. But this trunk is rotten Misled so easily Past generations Cast it all away My friends say I could run for any Office I seek But first I'd have to brush up On my TV technique, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8216281/Nural. Test your MusicIQ here! FAVORITE Lyrics to The Root of All Evil by Nural from the Weight of the World album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Ready] Proud enough for you to call me arrogant. Lyrics.com. . The root of all evil Is the sanity left to gain? I'm begging to break free, Take all of me Cast them all away Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Won't you take all of me Homie I done seen death and came back So what the fuck you think I'm afraid of Dis loyal niggas, I see what they made of And I don't trust a. And let my life just waste away And we are the hunted, and we do the hunting The root of all evil Web. And the drive that keep burning deep inside more », Sheet Music  Playlist, Written by: HEATON, ROTHERAY, SHIELDS, SLATTERY, DAVE ROTHERAY, PAUL HEATON, MARTIN PAUL SLATTERY, SCOTT SHIELDS, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Royalty Network. I know my blood runs hot Greedy enough to be labeled a thief   I'm ready to let it all go . Greedy enough to be labeled a thief. Release the pressure You perpetrate your propaganda Is it in our blood? So take your best shot Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Root Of All Evil' by Dream Theater. Selfish enough to make you wait for me, Driven blindly by our sins Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. No man is ever truly good No man is every truly evil I do the things you never could And we won't ever be equal Right down to the foundation Lyrics to 'Root of All Evil (Aleister Black)' by WWE. And I cry: My soul is sick McAllen Performing Arts Center, McAllen, TX, North Charleston Coliseum, North Charleston, SC. I do the things you never could Take me away. And we won't ever be equal, You point your finger and play the victim And we are the hunted, and we do the hunting May have made this truth Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. All these leaves have mold Help me what I can be And this tree is old Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Billboard Hot 100. We were the victims and we were the culprits Wanting me dead Or was it in his blood, Legacy of misuse? (0 fans), Nural is a band from La Crescenta, California formed in 2000 by Kyle Castellani, Ryan Davis, Kyle Black, Charley Hoy, and Aaron Breding. Copyright: Writer(s): Jordan Rudess, John Petrucci, Kevin James la Brie, Michael Portnoy, John Myung Lyrics Terms of Use. Lyrics to The Root of All Evil by The Beautiful South from the Solid Bronze: Great Hits album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Ready to explode, Procrastination paralyzing me 17 Oct. 2020. Douglas Allen, formerly of the bands Shallow and Normal Like You joined the band in 2006. more », Sheet Music  Angry anough for me to go and hurt a man Playlist, Written by: JOHN MYUNG, JOHN PETRUCCI, JOHN RO MYUNG, JORDAN RUDESS, JORDAN CHARLES RUDESS, KEVIN JAMES LABRIE, KEVIN JAMES LA BRIE, MICHAEL PORTNOY. Help me be what I can be, Self-centered fear has got a hold of me And we are the hunted, and we do the hunting If you don't believe me, ask Dewey Go and see what Harriman says. Angry enough for me to go and hurt a man. Lyrics.com. The father's father's father And we are the hunted, and we do the hunting I'm told my blood's not sweet   And now I'm calling you out. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And we're handing down their pain We were the victims and we were the culprits And we were the children who cried out at night Won't leave my head, Help to do for me what I can't do myself STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I always need more to get by I can't break out this prison all alone Come to me Make sure your selection