Tell me you love me, tell me you love me. To give you the heart out my chest 'cause I know that it's true, I know that it's true (I know that it's true), I know that (I know that) Tell me you love me Tell me you love me, won't go nowhere Tell me you love me Tell me you love me [Verse 1: Juice WRLD] Bitch, I'm a druggie So can you hide my drugs from me? Without you, all it ever does is snow Babe, welcome to my world, dark and confusin' Gõt Gas⛽⛽⛽⛽💊💊💊💊💊P.i.l.ls, snow❄️❄️❄️,🍭e.d.i.b.l.es🌈,🔥C.a.r.ts,🍄🍄 S.hrooms....L.s.d👽, w.a.x and more..... secured dėlįvęry. 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥? 𝕘𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, ⛽Add up legit plug🔌🔌🔌 on Snapchat👻: eden_jordan20. Plus you really need to stfu because 1.Your profile pic proves your on crack and cocaine 2. anyone wanna collab lmk i need advice, dm me if u wanna hop on my shit ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎, 💞Hey, I’m an 17 year old melodic / hype rapper. Lyrics Terms of Use. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Juice WRLD - Tell Me You Love Me (Letra e música para ouvir) - Tell me you love me, tell me everything gon' be okay / Tell me you love me, tell me you love me and you gon' stay / Tell me you love me, tell me you WE JUST UPLOADED A NEW JUICE WRLD SONG THAT JUST GOT LEAKED GO CHECK IT OUT REPOSTED ON OUR PAGE 999 🖤🌎, xWE JUST UPLOADED A NEW JUICE WRLD SONG THAT JUST GOT LEAKED GO CHECK IT OUT REPOSTED ON OUR PAGE 999 🖤🌎. SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Turns out your basically being a dick for no reason and plus arent you suppose to be on zoom right now ? Don't even know what the fuck I be doin' Tell me you love me, tell me everything gon' be okay And when I get lonely “Tell Me U Luv Me” could be followed by a wealth of new material from Juice to come: Last month, Chicago rapper Lil Bibby indicated that a posthumous Juice WRLD album is on the way.