It felt like 36 degrees in Green Bay for practice on Thursday; it will feel like almost 100 for Sunday's game in Tampa, Fla. Receiver Davante Adams and defensive tackle Kenny Clark were full participation for a second consecutive day.

Here are three reasons to worry that the Packers might be packing a 4-1 record on their return trek to Green Bay. "It was special but honestly it was kind of tough at the same time," said Crosby, who made field goals from 32 and 33 yards.
So, it’s just a matter of going out there and trying to play the best ball that I can, obviously having fun, and let the chips fall where they may.”. We’re just going to continue to try to give him opportunities to see what he can do.”. "Swervin' Ervin. Me definitely, just have to continue to get my head down and get as much as I can. Race to collect cash, gems, and special bonuses. Here is one more X-factor for each team ahead of Sunday's showdown in Tampa, Fla.

It was highlighted by Tonyan's 12-yard touchdown in the first quarter, which marked the second-year tight end's first score since his 54-yard TD against Seattle last November.

Lambeau Field hosted a Week 14 matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins.

With Jacksonville, he averaged 1.8 yards per punt return and was released after a fumble. It will be strength on strength. Added on 31 Aug 2009 "In pregame especially, I was looking down and thinking about them and the fight that so many people have against cancer. Try not to force anything but when the yards are there, I just have to take them.". The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.

“Balancing the two is just a way of life for me, honestly,” Ervin said of offense and special teams.

As a thank-you note of sorts, the Packers retained Ervin in free agency with a one-year deal worth $1.047 million. The first, in partnership with the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, had drawings of his wife, Molly, on one shoe and his late sister-in-law Brittany on the other. A pass-catching running back and returner by trade – he rushed for 2,803 yards and caught 87 passes at San Jose State – Ervin’s speed and quickness could make him a factor in a Packers passing game that is short on speed and quickness.

Claimed off waivers from Jacksonville on Tuesday, Ervin made a positive first impression on Green Bay's special teams with his four punt returns for 51 yards. The song was written by Artist Julius Dubose, Aubrey Robinson, Daniel Hernandez, Kevin Richardson, London Holmes and Roark Bailey and produced by London on da Track. He’s been in our ear about what type of playmaker ‘Swerve,’ as we like to call him, can be. That changed Sunday with both of Clark's sacks of Washington quarterback Dwayne Haskins coming on third-down plays.

The other special cleat was in support of his mother Karen's nonprofit, The Locker, which is a student-led organization that provides everyday essentials to children of need in the Georgetown, Texas, area.

Swerve is a great reaction-based skill game in which you have to manage to turn your car at the right moment to adapt to the course of the road.

Bill Huber. Register today or log in to access this premium article. Later, he streaked up the seam for a big catch from Aaron Rodgers against the blitz.

The team of three is shown flying airplanes with a sphere target on each wing. Between regular season and postseason, he carried three times for 35 yards and caught three passes for 18 yards. If the solo player wins, the camera pans to face them as they wave; if the team wins, they wave as their planes fly onscreen. “He’s an explosive player. Linebacker Kyler Fackrell shared the first-quarter sack with Clark, while Preston Smith moved to 11½ on the year with his sack of Haskins in the second quarter. Swervin' Skies is a 1-vs.-3 minigame that is found in Mario Party 8.

Swervin' Ervin," said running back Aaron Jones, who shares a position room with Ervin.