“Even early on in life my mother would tell the story on how I would see people stare at me, and my first reaction was to walk up to them to introduce myself with a hug. The movie was the third in the Jackass franchise, and starred Johnny Knoxville.

On Thursday, Impact Wrestling tweeted, "It is with great sadness that we learn of the passing of Stevie Lee, better known as 'Puppet The Psycho Dwarf' in the early days of TNA.

About Our Ads

He appeared in Jackass 3D. EMAIL ME. pic.twitter.com/tdVdCFkNCJ, — IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 10, 2020. Stevie Lee, the wrestler and actor in projects such as Jackass 3D, American Horror Story: Freak Show and Oz The Great and Powerful, has died. 5. According to his GoFundMe, Lee unexpectedly passed away on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at his home. Height. 4. © 2020 The Hollywood Reporter

We send our deepest condolences to his friends and family. Stevie Lee starred in American Horror Story, Jackass 3D, Oz The Great and Powerful, Rhino, and March in Windy City. The athlete, who was otherwise known as Puppet The Psycho Dwarf in the ring, also starred in Jackass 3D and FX’s American Horror Story. The family is asking for funds to help cover burial costs. Former TNA wrestler and actor Stevie Lee has passed away. Privacy | Net Worth. All Rights Reserved.

Wrestling champ Stevie Lee has tragically passed away at the age of 54. TWITTER Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? "Puppet has put smiles on people's faces across the world with his hardcore attitude and lifestyle. During his performing career, Lee appeared in The Best Damn Sports Show Period, Jackass 3D, Jackass 3.5 and Death Match. His family revealed that he passed away “unexpectedly” on September 9. “Puppet has put smiles across the world with his hardcore attitude and lifestyle,” his brother Jim wrote on the GoFundMe page. He was also the star of the reality TV series, Half Pint Brawlers, which aired on SpikeTV in 2010. Backstage News On RAW Underground's Future, Former WWE Star To Make "Big Announcement", Paul Heyman Talks Brock Lesnar's WWE Future, Adam Cole And Kyle O'Reilly WWE Status Updates, CM Punk Talks Current WWE Standout, Why There Is No Next Wrestling Mega Star, Billie Kay Recalls How The IIconics Were First Formed In WWE, Getting Signed, © 2020 Webcapacity Incorporated. ", His agency, fameagency, said in a statement, "For the second time this week, fameagency has lost one of our wonderful talent. He got his start on the series NWA: Total Nonstop Action in the early 2000s, quickly adopting the name “Puppet the Psycho Dwarf.” He later started the Half-Pint Brawlers organization, which went on to be the focus of a Spike TV reality show in 2010.

He also appeared in an episode of Ryan Murphy‘s American Horror Story: Freak Show. He was also a motivational speaker. We send our deepest condolences to his friends and family.". Lee was known as "Puppet The Psycho Dwarf" in the early days of TNA.

Stevie Lee, the wrestler and actor in projects such as Jackass 3D, American Horror Story: Freak Show and Oz The Great and Powerful, has died.

"He was beloved by many, has many friends that were family, and a countless number of fans that adored him," the fundraiser added. The athlete’s family made the sad announcement, revealing his death was ‘unexpected’.

Below is Impact's statement on his passing: It is with great sadness that we learn of the passing of Stevie Lee, better known as "Puppet The Psycho Dwarf" in the early days of TNA. The news was announced in a GoFundMe fundraiser posted on Thursday and confirmed by his agent. Stevie Lee’s net worth is unknown. Terms of Use | I guess at the time I didn’t realize that I was physically different or maybe awkward looking toward individuals in society.” Our thoughts are with Stevie’s family. 1. Former TNA wrestler and actor Stevie Lee has passed away.

It is with great sadness that we learn of the passing of Stevie Lee, better known as "Puppet The Psycho Dwarf" in the early days of TNA. Our condolences to his family and friends.". After starring regularly in 2010's Half Pint Brawlers, he also landed roles on Oz The Great and Powerful, American Horror Story and American Horror Story: Freak Show. He was was cast as a Munchkin in Oz the Great and Powerful, which starred James Franco and Mila Kunis. His family wrote that he was a “legend” in the wresting community. We send our deepest condolences to his friends and family. | Cookie Settings. Lee was known as "Puppet The Psycho Dwarf" in the early days of TNA. “He was beloved by many and has many friends that were family, fans that adored him.” Here are 5 things to know about Stevie. “He is a legend in the art of Midget Wrestling. Lee was 54. He wrote on his website Living Outside The Circle, “I’m the only person living with dwarfism in my family, where I always had loving, supportive parents and spouse throughout my childhood and adult life,” he began. Lee was 54. Stevie also has a slew of film and TV credits. Pro wrestler Stevie Lee Richardson has sadly died at the age of 54. He is a legend in the art of Midget Wrestling. Katie Kilkenny 3. The Hollywood Reporter, LLC is a subsidiary of Prometheus Global Media, LLC. Stevie Lee Richardson, known in the wrestling community as 'Puppet,' passed away suddenly at his home on Wednesday. pic.twitter.com/tdVdCFkNCJ, The New Day Shares Emotional Moment Backstage After WWE SmackDown Farewell (Videos), Ronda Rousey Spotted Training In A Ring With James Storm, Roman Reigns Reveals Which WWE Hall Of Famer He Grew Up Idolizing, Big Name Announced As First Guest On New WWE Network Podcast, Miro Says Former AEW Talent Has Signed With WWE, Bill Goldberg And Other WWE Stars Appear During SmackDown In The ThunderDome Crowd, WWE SmackDown On FS1 Next Week, New Bianca Belair Vignette, Steve Austin's SmackDown Appearance.

As of press time, the GoFundMe had raised over $2,000 of a $5,000 goal. He needs our help to give him one last curtain call.” His family is requesting donations to assist with the funeral service and burial costs. 2. All rights reserved. Lee — who went by the wrestling name "Puppet the Psycho Dwarf" — had "unexpectedly passed away" at his home, the GoFundMe says. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. WWE Begins Big Feud For Daniel Bryan On SmackDown? Sitemap | Stevie Lee stands at a height of 4 feet 2 inches (1.27 m).

by 4:00 PM PDT 9/11/2020 FACEBOOK After Split, 'The 100' Twist: Showrunner Confirms [Spoiler]'s 'Devastating' Death, Silento: 5 Things To Know About The Rapper Arrested For Alleged Assault With A Deadly Weapon, Bob Woodward: 5 Things On Author Who Exposed Donald Trump’s ‘Deadly’ COVID-19 Comments, Kourtney Kardashian Faces Backlash After Rocking 'Vote Kanye' Hat On Instagram: 'She Should Know Better', Ben Affleck Looks Unrecognizable After Shaving His Iconic Beard Off In Reunion Video With Matt Damon, Billie Eilish Fans Praise Her As ‘Stunning’ In New Selfie After She Urges People To ‘Normalize Real Bodies’, Selena Gomez Looks Stunningly Tan In Tropical Bikini Top — See Pic, Plus More Swimsuit Shots, Cardi B Breaks Her Silence After Accidentally Posting Private Pic: ‘Lord, Why Did You Make Me So Stupid?’, The Best Full-Size Strollers For Everyday Plans & Errands, Cardi B Says She Filed for Divorce From Offset to Teach Him a ‘Lesson’ Before He Cheated on Her, Grand Army Premiere: Maliq Johnson on the Netflix Drama's 'Authentic' Look at Issues Facing Black Teens in America, These 3 Pieces of High-End Fitness Equipment Are Better Than Anything at the Gym, Kristin Cavallari Wears Big-Toe Strappy Sandals With a Monochrome Look. Kicking off his wrestling career in 2002 with NWA: Total Nonstop Action, Lee — née Steven Lee Richardson — founded Half Pint Brawlers, a hardcore little person wrestling company that later inspired the 2010 Spike TV show of the same name.

Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Cardi B & Offset Relationship Timeline: Cheating Scandal, A Baby & More, Kamala Harris Bursts Out Laughing As She Finally Breaks Her Silence On The Fly On Mike Pence’s Head, How To Dress Like Baby Yoda For Halloween For Less Than $20, Megan Fox & Machine Gun Kelly’s Cutest Photos: Pics From Date Nights & More As Romance Heats Up, Meghan Markle & Prince Harry: How Life In Lockdown Inside Their $14.7M Mansion Made Them ‘Stronger’, How Nikki Bella Feels About Ex-Fiancé John Cena’s Surprise Wedding To Shay Shariatzadeh, ‘The Goldbergs’ Season 8 Preview: Erica Is Suspicious Of Beverly’s Surprise Trip To Miami, ‘The Boys’: Cameron Crovetti Admits He Was ‘Super Sad’ About Finale Twist & Reveals His Twin’s Secret Role, ‘A Call To Spy’s Sarah Megan Thomas Reveals How Virginia Hall ‘Inspired’ Her: ‘She Stopped At Nothing’, Best Neon Long Sleeve Workout Tops For Jogging Outside At Night, Zayn Malik Reveals Purple Hair Makeover That Has Gigi Hadid Drooling — See Before & After Pics, This $27 Lipstick Advent Calendar With 27,000 Reviews Makes The Perfect Christmas Gift, Cut Your Hair Styling Time In Half With This $29 One-Step Dryer & Brush, Jennifer Lopez, 50, Looks Sensational Dancing In Crop Top & Leggings As She Prepares For The Weekend – Watch, Kim Kardashian Recreates Iconic 2007 Photo On The Hood Of Her Range Rover In Velour Tracksuit, Cassie Randolph Files For Restraining Order Against Colton Underwood 4 Mos. Stevie Lee’s cause of death was not revealed. A GoFundMe page set up to handle services and burial costs aims to raise $5,000. Stevie began his wrestling career in 2002.