I would rather a mirror universe continuation from the DS9 storyline. It’s so strange to be so cryptic about a show that has been in pre-production for over a year and a half now. and i gotta say on my 4th rewatch of it it holds up really well and even better seeing it again. Kepler's Somnium Full Text, Up to then he was always trying to stay in control and be a good Vulcan. Kurtzman also says that Star Trek: Strange New Worlds will begin production in 2021.

I’m sure people are watching it, but its not creating any dialogue nor is anyone telling others they should watch it. One of those elements is the absence of drinking, smoking and drugs. The irony is if these people really got their wish and these shows went away tomorrow then they would have nothing to talk about and have to find other ways to keep their viewers or they lose money…but let’s not say that out loud. Same with Women dominating nursing and teaching. So in his mind, it’s a complete guarantee where he’ll end up. A Short Hike Switch, Kurtzman said the long process for animation, which takes longer than live-action, has been a learning curve for him, which he has applied to Lower Decks and the upcoming Nickelodeon series Star Trek: Prodigy. The original version gave me too much of a 1950s ocean-going ship vibe: large, grey curvelinear surfaces.

Even if that does seem like arrogant obliviousness at my own supposed slowness. Goodluck with STD, STP, STLD. This is an excellent idea that I believe Kurtzman did very good with. But the production all over the world has been halted due to the global coronavirus pandemic. I still only watched one episode (the airplane one) from first season. I just don’t know how feasible that would be.

LDS may recapture the 24th century we haven’t seen since Voyager went off the air and Discovery is finally doing its own thing in a brand new era and century it probably should have been in on day one. Sometimes they can be black women, … Let’s not make an issue of it. With the Coronavirus I suspect both pre and post production will even take longer now. But that’s just me, I guess. That’s usually the case for me with the newer series but I’m slowly plodding through a chronological rewatch of Trek and I’ve still got a few seasons of DS9 and Voyager before I get back to Picard. Can’t wait for more of them. https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/star-trek-picard-ratings.htm. I hope it gets put on the backburner. There are virtually no White doctors in the major cities – only in small country towns. Even TM is predicting it will probably be 2022 as I been predicting.

really looking forward to SNW.

We don’t have a release date yet, but it appears contentious Discovery showrunner Alex Kurtzman will play a role in Strange New Worlds. It does look like Section 31 has been dropped, possibly in favor of Strange New Worlds. Maybe in TOS Starfleet wasn’t suppose to be the biggest fleet like it was by the TNG era but it had to be big enough to be relied on as it were or Starfleet would just be that organization that mostly does supply runs between a few colonies or a border patrol unit; not the force that was always standing up against the Klingons with so little ships and resources. Nine television series and one short-form companion series make up the bulk of the Star Trek franchise: The Original Series, The Animated Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, Discovery, Short Treks, Picard and Lower Decks, along with multiple upcoming series which include Prodigy and Strange New Worlds. But I guess we all have our pet peeves. Maybe good writers might be able to mine something. This could be the situation that puts him in the chair. While both DSC and PIC still address important issues and discuss some morals and lessons against the backdrop of unfavorable developments such as war and terror and the change of political climate, I still don’t see the point in changing essential key elements of GR’s original vision. Roddenberry was a WW 2 vet and clearly where a lot of ideas were shaped from when he thought up Star Trek and from that POV doesn’t add up at all. That is still being iterated right now. Davy Perez is male and identifies as Mexican-American.

So far, and it is only two episodes, LDKS is easily the best Trek Secret Hideout has produced. If for nothing else but to keep up some sort of cultural exchange or something. According to Mike McMahan, this schedule juggling is the reason why an international streaming partner for Lower Decks wasn’t in place in time for the show launch in the USA and Canada. Not bad compared to the 09 monstrosity, but that’s setting the bar so low an inchworm could get over on it. (The reward for that was to effectively end all fan productions.) There are 10 stories broken, which is very exciting. On the old shows, those vices are not just left out for censorship purposes but those habits are openly adressed as strange, unbelievable remnants of a distant past. I figured there had to be hundreds of others. He specifically talked about how the Short Treks allowed the team to experiment with humor and animation, both of which are at the core of the new series Star Trek: Lower Decks. Therefore, starting on August 6, 2020, with the introduction of Lower Decks, fans will have new Star Trek content to watch each week through January 5, 2021. definitely… would voyager have been better if berman had allowed a serialized story like ds9 definitely… also story telling was different in the tng era… ds9 feels more modern when they get into the last 4 seasons. But really, I don’t think it unreasonable to expect American accents from an American show. The problem is that the Edward short felt more cruel to me than comedic. Twilight Zone released season 2 a month ago. Throw in Discovery and the entire progress goes out of whack. It’s not a surprise to see the company greenlight yet another Star Trek series. It was great to get so much info!

When the Tellariate was asking how “Sarek of Vulcan” voted on the Coridan admission. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. It slowed visual effects and editing. But 100 years later, it had been even more out of place.

Friday Night Tights: Star Trek DESPERATION?

So I’m all for more stories with them and would welcome both with open arms as main crew members of SNW. But as for ‘viewing figures’ it really means nothing at the end of the day because we’re not talking about a network or a cable channel. Clearly, Roddenberry tried with TOS (even if the accents were pretty fake), and however it happened we have a Yorkshireman unabashedly playing a Frenchman, but somehow from then on Trek has lost sight of the Federation and the best of humanity being from anywhere but the the US. I’m assuming you have an issue with a Frenhman having a very British accent. I’m really hopeful that it will help the coherence and plotting in each of the shows. Tiger, you just reminded me why I will never be rewatching either DSC S1 & S2 OR STID. As if they could just get more “diverse” then the shows would be better. But we have a few shows now to enjoy and I’m really looking forward to both of them.