you want an easier way you can use these chords instead: Verse 2: (She uses the rift again here, but these are the chords anyways). And yes. Please try again. Before it goes out on me, Don’t have no master suite To lighten up (I’m gonna tell 'em that), D (2)                       A (2) That makes you act the way you do, w/intro My best guitar instruction articles, videos, and tools, tailored to your skill level. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Bridge E B/D# D A/C# Every time I turn around I'm looking up… Soak Up The Sun Sue Rogers posted on May 01, 2017 14:42. riff: You have a fancy ride, but baby Now check your email to download your charts. d - Soft down strum soak up the sun It's incredibly rewarding spreading the joy of music. Or just stressed out? Download Pdf. B - Only play bass (lowest) string Chorus Verse 4 I’m gonna soak up the sun, the water’s still free. I Feel Like A Woman (Official Music Video), All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow (HQ Audio), Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest (Official Video), Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy (Official Video), Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do (original music video), Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road (Official Video), Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much (Official Music Video), Kid Rock - Picture ft. Sheryl Crow [Official Video], Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird (Official Music Video), Crossroads Guitar festival 2007 Sheryl Crow & E Claptom Tulsa Time, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. 3,919 views, added to favorites 138 times. Stuck at home? All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Capo 2 . Don?t have no master suite, but I?m still the king of me. Was this info helpful? Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand If you'll join my mailing list, I'll let you save all 650 of my chord charts to your computer. I’m the one who has the key, C (½)                      G (½) on Chordie is a E B/D# G A Maybe something's wrong with you That makes you act the way you do. To buy the things it takes /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Chords in parentheses are anticipated (played ½ beat early) Strum: D D U U D U 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + To remove this song please click here. C#m shuld be played and it follows the vocal. My version has correct chords in the ref. Thanks to Melodie Gabriel for suggesting this song. [E B A F# G F#m] Chords for Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I don’t have diddly squat I’m still the king of me I’ve got a crummy job "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty })(); E/D#=X,6,9,X,X,X (function() { E=X,7,9,X,X,X Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. F#m=2,4,X,X,X,X X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum)      G              A (hold). Last edit on Jun 20, 2015. B=7,9,X,X,X,X Help yourself—and learn more about how to read them.