Help him settle into his new job and his new home. Take it and make the most of it. 43. Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell. We thank you for your faithfulness even though we are not that faithful to you. God knows our desire to be known and to be loved! When your prayers go up, I hope that the blessings of God will come down and meet every single one of your needs. 89. 107. Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. Romans 12:10 (NCV), “[Spiritual friendship] is eagerly helping one another know, serve, love, and resemble God in deeper and deeper ways.” ~ Tim Keller, “A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults.” ~ Charles Kingsley, Most importantly, love each other deeply, because love will cause people to forgive each other for many sins. God knows our desire to be known and to be loved! I'm so glad you're here! Know your values and work hard on your goals. Even when there is no way, God still makes a way. If you have peace in your soul, you don’t know how much of a blessing you have in your life. personal copy of these beautiful prayers HERE. True friends are indeed blessings from God, and to whom much is given, much is expected. Faith is the bird that feels the lights when the dawn is still dark. Keep holding on to God.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-leader-1','ezslot_1',110,'0','0'])); 11. May your future be better than your past and present. Help them every day to be kind and gentle, more like You. Our hearts were meant to give and receive love. Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out and stay by our side when we return. I know that you are the Lord and that you care for your people. We have rounded up inspirational everyday blessed quotes, sayings, proverbs (with images and pictures) to fill you with joy, gratitude, and make you realize how beautiful life is. Your privacy is important to me. To be content is a blessing in itself.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-netboard-2','ezslot_33',130,'0','0'])); 76. Seriously, where would we be without the people who make us smile just by being in our lives? When you do something beautiful and nobody notice, do not be sad. Whoever forgives someone’s sin makes a friend, 25 Inspiring Quotes that will Bless Your Friendships. Embrace your life, embrace your blessings. 40. Everything is working out for your good, you just have to believe it. 98. What is your daily routine, do you send good morning blessings to your best friends daily when you wake up? … Soften my friend’s heart toward me now- let them return grace to me too. Every day is a blessing; so love it, make the most of it. Speak to them as they read your word and bring verses of encouragement and comfort to their attention. Please take a minute to say ‘hi’ and share your thoughts in the comments below. Love yourself, love others, don’t be too hard on yourself and remember to be thankful for all your blessings. 18. God, there are things happening around my friend right now that I do not understand. I pray that tons of beautiful things grace your life as you become a year older. Bless this husband, ______. Think positive! I can see her strength is faltering, Lord, and know that you have all of the strength that she needs. When you are a source too, God keeps replenishing you. Read my Privacy Policy. In these days when they’re struggling, or seem to have lost their way at times, would you please remind them that you are still here. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you. “Here’s the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. 3. And if this article blessed or helped you today — would you share it with someone? Praying for our friends is one of the most important things we can do. Prayers from the Bible to Guide Your Prayer Time. This article is part of our prayer resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Article Images Copyright ©. Enjoy the gift of each day and don’t forget to always be grateful. You know what she needs in hours, salary and benefits. 13. No, it’s not, the end of a chapter gives way for the beginning of another; another chapter full of God’s blessings. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Counting My Blessings  – at the Intersection of Faith and Life with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit. 27. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-portrait-1','ezslot_35',127,'0','0']));62. 35. May his strength be his wife’s boast and pride, and may he so live that his wife may find in him the haven for which the heart of a woman truly longs. Remind them that nothing is too difficult for you, and you are leading them through this difficult time, covering them in your care. Prayer quotes for friends are the fastest thing on earth! What a blessing it is to see beauty where no one else sees. Lord, today I come to you hurting. We thank You that with You we will always find grace. 12. Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. I sincerely pray that the blessings of your new age will never pass you by, have the very best this new year has to offer.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-portrait-2','ezslot_36',128,'0','0'])); 66.