Another ghost of the black cat! I’ll follow the line that connects us two, When you said you engraved my name in your heart, Right now, you and I, we both need the same thing, But I don’t have it so let’s meet again later, Your time, one by one, times without you, one by one, I hear it passing, but there’s no time to waste in my heart, All of the times in this place without you, Then I believe that some day that day will come, Even if I run out of breath more, I’ll go quickly, The day when your time and my time faces each other, Translations of "지금 널 찾아가고 있어 (Run to...". ;) Once you get past ... Boooo! Translation of '지금 널 찾아가고 있어 (Run to You) (jigeum neol chaj-agago iss-eo)' by SEVENTEEN (South Korea) (세븐틴) from Korean to English Meoooow! ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ Watch Queue Queue Find more Korean words at wordhippo.com! Watch Queue Queue. Lasse Lindh - Run To You (Angel Eyes ost) with Lyric - YouTube ┊✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ ⊹ Beautiful & ... 지금 널 찾아가고 있어 (Run to You) (jigeum neol chaj-agago iss-eo), https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2018/02/seventeen-run-jigeum-neol-chajagago-isseo, Katy Bødtger - En stille nat lyrics request, Tamer Hosny - مبطّلناش احساس (Mabatalnash Ehsas), Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For. Then I can find you, who cares if it’s a bit far? This video is unavailable. Slide on down into my DMs. ┊ ┊ ˚ ⋆。 POWER PRAISE - I Will Run To You-HQ [ Korean ].mp4 - YouTube But I woke up from thinking of you and went outside, I was walking, but started running just like my heart, Slowly looking through the map in my heart. Korean words for run in include 원고 따위에 ...을 삽입하다, ...을 삽입하다, 후보자를 당선시키다, 당선시키다, 경범죄 따위로 ...를 체포하다, 체포하다, 새 차를 사용하면서 조정하다, 사용하면서 조정하다 and 잠깐 들르다.