It's been an odd year for the sport of baseball. Baseball was just getting started, with all teams in spring training before the season getting delayed. The NWSL will begin again on June 27, while MLS will be back on July 8. Baseball was just getting started, with all teams in spring training before the season getting delayed.        Resources He was drafted at age 18 by the Houston Astros to play third base. © 2020 ABG-SI LLC. The Jets and Giants are both 0-5. And unfortunately, it’s kind of gotten him in this predicament a little bit.”. The son of Roger Clemens says he was brutally beaten during an NYE event. Two sons try and go yard off Texas Legend Roger Clemens. He’s also played at first and as catcher hoping his versatility will help him make the jump to Major League Baseball where his father, Roger Clemens, spent 24 years as an ace pitcher. 2 seed in the Southern Conference Tournament. That’s the tweet. 89, 5 things to know about Jeremy Wu-Yelland, the Red Sox’ 4th-round pick, James White discussed Colin Kaepernick and why he thinks some of his Patriots teammates will protest peacefully, ‘The boys are back’: Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand return to the ice for a morning skate, 3 observations on the Revolution’s draw in the ‘MLS is Back Tournament’, NHL players not rushing back to rinks for voluntary skates, NCAA proposal for extended college football preseason set, For tennis and golf, tournaments without fans come at a cost, NFL extends virtual offseason until June 26. Jim Morris is winding up his 25th and final year with the Hurricanes. The Big 12 player of the week hit two home runs against TCU on Friday, including a two-run walk-off shot in the ninth inning for a 5-3 win. Stetson’s 11-game win streak is longest in the nation, and the Hatters’ 41-11 record entering the Atlantic Sun Tournament is a 14-win improvement over last year’s 27-29 record in Steve Trimper’s first season. Where will this Patriots season rank among the craziest in franchise history? “The biggest thing my dad has always taught me is it doesn’t matter if you want to be a professional athlete, a doctor or garbage disposer if you want to be the best at it you’ve got to work your butt off and nothing comes easy.”. “I’m incredibly excited to be a part of this and I think the Zlotniks and the Skeeters organization are providing a great opportunity for these younger players to keep their skill sets sharp,” Clemens said in the team’s announcement. The seven-time Cy Young Award winner  is on trial for perjury after his denials to Congress that he used steroids or human growth hormone. The youngest son of seven-time Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens has hit six of his Big 12-leading 19 home runs in the last seven games for the regular-season champion Longhorns (37-18). Sports Q: Should the Patriots sign Le'Veon Bell? The Hatters, heading toward their 19th NCAA regional, are in position to host for the first time. After the new teams are formed in a player draft, all games will be played at Constellation Field (the Skeeters’ ballpark). With the Blue Jays and Astros have great minor league systems, both were on the edge of making the AA squad in 2020. A Rhode Island brewery had some fun with Tom Brady’s departure: Ryan McGee’s message for critics of banning the Confederate flag: On this day: In 1970, Pirates pitcher Dock Ellis threw a no-hitter in a 2-0 win despite walking eight batters. Soon enough, both Clemens brothers will be back on the field playing for their respective minor league baseball teams. “I thought I was a gap-to-gap type of guy, line drives around the field. “My dad taught me that nothing comes easy,” Koby said in an interview earlier this month at the Dunedin ballpark. He’s also played at first and as catcher hoping his versatility will help him make the jump to Major League Baseball where his father, Roger Clemens, spent 24 years as an ace pitcher.