Highway To Hell By AC/DC – Highway To Hell Chords. Highway To Hell Chords And Chord Fingerings Road to Hell - Chris Rea Am Well I'm standing by the river, Dm But the water doesn't flow. })(). Although the chords may seem relatively easy don’t be fooled…To play the song correctly takes to master as the rhythm is tight and compact. I F t boils with every po E ison - Y Am ou can think of. Oh, look out world take a good look, look who's down there. Road to Hell - Chris Rea ----- Am Well I'm standing by the river, Dm But the water doesn't flow. Oh no, this is the road to hell And all the roads jam up with credit And there's nothing you can do It's all just bits of paper flying away from you Oh look out world, take a good look What comes down here You must learn this lesson fast and learn it well This ain't no upwardly mobile freeway Oh no, this is the road Said this is the road Where you spent so much time. | Original w/ lyrics in description, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Juliań Didier play "Road to hell" song by Chris Rea, Chris Rea - Looking For The Summer HD 720, Aerosmith - I Dont Want to Miss a Thing Lyrics & Chords, Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (Full Version 8min), Heart Of Gold - Neil Young - Guitaraoke, Chords & Lyrics, Guitar Lesson - playwhatyoufeel.com, Bruce Dickinson - Road To Hell (full band cover), Chris Rea - Road To Hell - HQ - Scroll Lyrics "22", Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits - Guitaraoke - www.playwhatyoufeel.com - Chords & Lyrics, Fool (If You Think It's Over) Lyrics-Chris Rea, Chris Rea-Road to Hell-guitar cover Garri Pat, The Road To Hell - Chris Rea | Karaoke Version | KaraFun, Creedence Clearwater Revival Bad Moon Rising Chord Chart, Chris Rea ~The Road To Hell [lyrics on screen] HD HQ, She's Gone Lyrics On Screen by Steel Heart, The Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody Chord Chart, Chris Rea - The Road To Hell (текст, перевод и транскрипция слов), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Am Oh look out world take a good look, Dm Look who's down there, F E Am You must learn this lesson fast, and learn it well. Common sense is ringing out the bells. Cm Fm The ain't no technological breakdown, G# Gm Cm 0' No this is the road to hell, LEAD:- Cm F A# D# G Cm F G# G C D# A# And the road jamms up with credit, and there's nothing you can do, G# G It's all just bit of heaven, flying away - from you, C Fm Oh look our world take a good look, look who's down here, D# G C You must learn, this lesson fast, and learn it well. [Solo] Am Dm G C C Am Dm F E Am [Verse] C And as the roads jam up with credit, G And there's nothing you can do, F It's all just bits of paper, E Flying a way from you. Am And I'm underneath the street light, Dm The delight of joy I know, F E Scared beyond belief, Am Way down in the shadows. Highway To Hell By AC/DC – Highway To Hell Chords. Am Dm Fmaj7 This ain't no technological breakdown, oh, no, this is the E7 Am road to hell. And I'm underneath the street light, the de-light of joy I know. Chords for Chris Rea - Road to hell. this is the road to hell. And all the roads jam up with credit and there's nothing you can do It's all just bits of paper flying away from you. In the place where you grew up. | CD version !!! TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for road to hell part 1 ukulele chords: 666 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. Play Road To Hell Chords using simple video lessons F E It boils with every poison - Am You can think of. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) SONG NAME ROAD TO HELL - Band Name CHRIS REA, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------, e|----0--------1---------0---------0--------0-------0---------3-----|, B|----1--------3---------1---------3--------1-------1---------0-----|, G|----2--------2---------2---------1--------0-------0---------0-----|, D|----2--------0---------3---------2--------2-------0---------0-----|, A|----0-----------------(3)--------2--------3-------2---------2-----|, E|----------------------(1)--------0--------------------------3-----|, Well I'm standing by a river, but the water doesn't flow. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. This ain't no technological breakdown, oh, no, this is the, And as the roads jam up with credit, and there's nothing you. Road To Hell Chords - Chris Rea, Version (1). [Solo] Am Dm G C Cadd9 / B Am Dm Fmaj7 E7 Am [Verse 2] Am C … Oh-no, this is the road to hell. The chords used are A5,D/F#, G5 and D Major. Chris Rea - Looking For The Summer HD 720, Chris Rea - Cool Cool Blue (Blue Guitars,60's &70's), R.E.M.-Losing My Religion(With Lyrics) *in the description box*, Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Extended Version) (Official Video), Chris Rea - Road To Hell - HQ - Scroll Lyrics "22", Chris Rea - Road to Hell..(magyar felirattal), Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise (Official Music Video), The Police - Every Breath You Take (With Lyrics), Extreme - More Than Words (Official Video), Fool (If You Think It's Over) Lyrics-Chris Rea, Chris Rea - The Road To Hell Full Version, The Road To Hell - Chris Rea | Karaoke Version | KaraFun, Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (Live At Knebworth), Chris de Burgh - Lady In Red (Lyric Video), Chris Rea ~The Road To Hell [lyrics on screen] HD HQ, THE ROAD TO HELL...CHRIS REA...WITH LYRICS AND PHOTOS, Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing | NOT LIVE !!! Chords for Chris Rea ~The Road To Hell [lyrics on screen] HD HQ. Chords for Chris Rea - Road to hell. artist: "Chris Rea", Am Stood still on the highway I saw a wo E7 man by the side of the r Am oad With a f Am ace that I knew like my own Reflected in the win E7 dow And I wal Am ked down to the quarter line And b Dm ent down real slow A fearful pre Am ssure para E7 lyzed me in my s Am hadow She said "s E7 on what are you doing h Am ere? song: "Road to Hell", (function() { [Chorus 1] Am Dm Fmaj7 This ain't no technological breakdown, oh, no, this is the E7 Am road to hell. EADGBE. the road, This is the road, this is the road to hell. [Am Dm F E Em C G A] Chords for Chris Rea- The road to hell Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Slide Solo C And as the roads jam up with credit, G And there's nothing you can do, F It's all just bits of paper, E Flying a way from you. You must learn this lesson fast and learn it well. Am Dm This ain't no technological breakdown, F E Am Oh-no, this is the road to hell. Scared beyond be-lief, way down in the shadows. Am Oh look out world take a good look, Dm Look who's down there, F E Am Although the chords may seem relatively easy don’t be fooled…To play the song correctly takes to master as the rhythm is tight and compact. Chords for Chris Rea- The road to hell Lyrics. Highway To Hell Chords And Chord Fingerings can do, it's all just bits of paper flying a way from you. It boils with every poison you can think of. }; F E It boils with every poison - Am You can think of. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. And the per-verted fear of violence, chokes the smile on every face. Chris Rea - Road To Hell Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Chords for Chris Rea - Road to Hell - Chords & Lyrics. This ain't no upwardly mobile freeway, oh no, this is. W Am ell I'm standing by the river, B Dm ut the water doesn't flow. Look out world take a good look what comes down here You must learn these lesson fast and learn it well. ( Solo ) Am Dm G C Cadd9 / B Am Dm Fmaj7 E7 Am Am C G And as the roads jam up with credit, and there's nothing you Fmaj7 E7 can do, it's all just bits of paper flying a way from you. ( Solo ) Am Dm G C Cadd9 / B Am Dm Fmaj7 E7 Am Am C G And as the roads jam up with credit, and there's nothing you Fmaj7 E7 can do, it's all just bits of paper flying a way from you. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Am Dm Fmaj7 This ain't no technological breakdown, oh, no, this is the E7 Am road to hell. [A Am Dm F E Em C G] Chords for Chris Rea - Road to Hell - Chords & Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. In Fear And Faith "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions": Here we are. var opts = { All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. The chords used are A5,D/F#, G5 and D Major. Candy Dulfer & David A. Stewart - Lily Was Here, Chris Rea - Looking For The Summer HD 720, Chris Rea - Road To Hell - HQ - Scroll Lyrics "22", Dana Dawson ~ Romantic World ~ lyrics ~ HD HQ, Fool (If You Think It's Over) Lyrics-Chris Rea, Chris Rea - The Road To Hell Full Version, ТИ МОЯ ЛЮБОВ - КРИС РИ / Chris Rea / НОВ КЛИП, The Road To Hell - Chris Rea | Karaoke Version | KaraFun, Fool (If You Think It's Over) ◉ CHRIS REA, Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro - Stumblin' In 1978, Chris Rea - Curse Of The Traveller (Extended Version With Josie's Tune), Chris Rea - The Road To Hell (Roland TD-12 Drum Cover), Oscar Benton - Bensonhurst Blues 1973 (2011) HQ, Metallica: Nothing Else Matters (Official Music Video), Alannah Myles - Black Velvet (Official Video), Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video], THE ROAD TO HELL...CHRIS REA...WITH LYRICS AND PHOTOS, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ A Am nd I'm underneath the street light, T Dm he delight of joy I know, S F cared beyond belief, E. [A Am Dm F E Em C G] Chords for Chris Rea ~The Road To Hell [lyrics on screen] HD HQ with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.