One of them, Leading Senior Constable Lynette Taylor, could be heard calling for help before Pusey allegedly began filming the graphic scene. Pusey then allegedly called a federal police officer he knew, told her about the crash and sent her video, and also sent pictures of the crime scene to a witness, joking that he was hoping to get out of the fine. Police informant Aaron Price observed a moment of silence during the court hearing for the four officers killed. Richard Pusey, Porsche driver in the Victoria police tragedy, has had his home vandalised with the word ‘DIE’. Police also allege a drug test recorded traces of methamphetamine and cannabis in his system. Richard Pusey, 41, had been pulled over by Constable Taylor for allegedly driving at 140km/h. Amazing, absolutely amazing.". Richard Pusey is 40/41 years of age as of 2020 as he was born in the year 1979.; Born and raised in Australia, Pusey is an Australian by nationality but his religion is unknown. His current residence is in Melbourne, Australia. Follow it live here. Then there's Daryl, The 10 most powerful people in Australia in 2020, Premiers, doctors and bankers back in charge but PM still on top, The list to be on: 20 years of the AFR Magazine Power issue, Nobody from Netflix has been to jail, and that's kind of surprising, 'Capital is getting a conscience': Worley CEO's new approach, Fashion designers experiment with new shows amid COVID, Sony's Alpha 7C reinvents the travel camera, Don't fence me in: new luxury rooms just waiting for you, Wealthy Melbourne family enters property loan game, Gina Rinehart's iron ore mine declares $475m dividend, Perth online gaming boss spins onto Rich List, Hannah Wootton, Elouise Fowler, Timothy Moore and Natasha Rudra. Richard Pusey is in protective custody and his home has been vandalised after being condemned by senior police and politicians over allegations he taunted a dying policewoman. The driver of the truck that ploughed into the group suffered a medical episode following the crash and remains in hospital under police guard. Richard Pusey is led from his home by police in Melbourne on Thursday afternoon. Donate to Pusey House by clicking the button below. Source:AAP AAP. NOTICE SHEETS The up-to-date archive of our Sunday notice sheets. PUSEY HOUSE Join the group of friends who support Pusey House and are supported in our prayer. Pusey told police he appreciated they had wanted him to come in for an interview but said he could not do that, before being arrested the following day. Pusey is also charged with the destruction of evidence, and allegedly removed two iPhones from his Porsche after the crash and before recording the scene. Richard Pusey, 41, had been pulled over after allegedly speeding at 149km/h on the Eastern Freeway on Wednesday and tested positive to ice and cannabis. He is due to speak at 11am. "All I wanted was to go home and have my sushi and now you've "f---ed my f---ing car," Pusey allegedly said as Sen Const Taylor groaned, Melbourne Magistrates Court was told on Friday. MEET THE PRINCIPAL The Rev'd Dr George Westhaver is the 10th Principal of Pusey House. There is no evidence Pusey posted photos of the crash to Facebook, police told the court. The day Victorians have been waiting for is finally here with Premier Daniel Andrews to revealing what restrictions will be eased today.