I will recommend Randy to my friends and family.".

Lee & Toni Martin

"My experience with Randy at House Calls, LLC was excellent.   Definitely the best home inspector in the Chattanooga area! M Stockwell - Chattanooga, Tennessee  

"I find that Randy Johnson, prompt and reliable, response is very prompt and I will use his service, again.I live out of state and found no problem. I give him a 5 star rating" The inspection report saved a lot of money, for me. Kelly - Rossville, GA Randy Johnson is extremely thorough and very detailed in his inspections and reports.

Derek and Jessica Thompson

We were very pleased with Randy and plan to use him again for our next home inspection." 1959 Northpoint Blvd Cassie

He doesn't just inspect houses, he educates me on what to look for.

He's saved me a lot of money and future headaches." He spends time inspecting areas of the home that other home inspectors often fail to address.   I would highly recommend Randy Johnson" Due to some other commitments, I was not able to meet with him until the next evening.   FSR Hixson Branch

Cassie He handled the inspection of my house with high professional attitude and answered numerous questions. Cassie He is very thorough and detailed! This is all new to us, as this is our first time buying a home. We were very grateful to have these issues discovered and taken care of.

Mr. Johnson is an excellent home inspector! He does a thorough inspection and his reports are easy to read.

They arrived on time and were very detailed and focused in their work.

Linda B Recommendations were also given on how one might fix a problem themselves or if a professional would be more suited. Michael Fannin Wall Street closed out a choppy week of trading with more of the same Friday, as a late-afternoon stumble led U.S. stock indexes to a mixed finish.
I have already sent my friend your name and number for their new home.

I could not be more pleased with the experiences I have had with Randy Johnson and House Calls Inspection!

"Randy is friendly and easy to communicate with.

I will recommend Randy to my friends and family. With my home inspection report, he took pictures of every single issue of the home, drawn an arrow to what was wrong with the picture, explained what was wrong and how to fix it. Mr. and Mrs. David Campbell It turns out we used their service twice.

This is all new to us, as this is our first time buying a home.

I have used House Calls Inspection on 3 potential homes and each time I have been extremely satisfied with the job that was done.

The fee is reasonable, and with stellar results,clear and precise photos, very professional. I could not be more pleased with the experiences I have had with Randy Johnson and House Calls Inspection! We found House Calls Inspection online and couldn’t be happier. He makes sure to explain each aspect of the report and explains what is necessary to be fixed. The legendary baseball pitcher sold his ocean-view home in Dana Point for $6.25 million. Direct Line 423-876-7675 My wife and I recently purchased a new home and used “House Calls Inspection, LLC” to do our home inspection. The question is how many. Michael Fannin   Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser!

Lee & Toni Martin

He is very honest and trustworthy.

A detailed report soon followed with notes on every detail of flaws with the house. The fee is reasonable, and with stellar results,clear and precise photos, very professional." M Stockwell - Chattanooga, Tennessee Randy Johnson is a State Of Tennessee licensed home inspector, who received his certification through the Home Inspection Institute, Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Hixson, TN

He also takes the time to explain any issue that he finds.  

There's not a doubt in our minds that he has saved us a ton of money.   I will recommend Randy to my friends and family.

Kelly - Rossville, GA He answers my calls & texts and patiently explains complex things in a way that I can understand.     "Randy is very knowledgeable and conducts a very thorough home inspection.

Built in 1991, the two-story floor plan is highlighted by limestone flooring, stone pillars, telescoping doors and elaborate window coverings. A Class Act! The inspection report saved a lot of money, for me.

I will recommend Randy to my friends and family." Randy was our inspector in both cases and was very thorough. Randy is very knowledgeable about the area’s properties, common failures and things to look for. My wife and I also had the privilege of attending the inspection while they worked, and the members of House Calls Inspection, LLC were extremely informative and easy to talk to.

"I find that Randy Johnson, prompt and reliable, response is very prompt and I will use his service, again.I live out of state and found no problem. We would recommend House Calls Inspection. He does a thorough inspection and his reports are easy to read. Didn't treat me like he had somewhere else to be. First time I DIDNT regret picking the less expensive guy. Fred Gilkey Showed up on time (even though I didn't) Spent time answering my questions.

Within the 5,500 square feet of living space is a center-island kitchen, a formal living room, a wood-paneled office, five bedrooms and 3.75 bathrooms. They were extremely thorough and used photography to document any concerns that were found. If you crave a new iPhone but aren’t sure how to pay for it, consider selling your old phone. He did a great job by making sure to inspect all of the areas we had concerns with.   they were very professional, very thorough and gave me a completed report in a timely manner. Showed up on time (even though I didn't) Spent time answering my questions.   If you are looking for an honest person to give you an honest opinion, choose him because he is very knowledgeable in his field of work. I was very pleased with their work I would recommend Randy and Mike to anybody who may be in the process of buying a home and need a trustworthy, quality inspection. Randy was very prompt and thorough with this inspection. He looked at things we never would have thought of and really went the extra mile to inspect both properties, explain what he had found and provide a detailed report. Showed up on time (even though I didn't) Spent time answering my questions. Nathan and Carrie Chance

Hixson, Tn It turns out we used their service twice. "Randy does an excellent job. "My experience with Randy at House Calls, LLC was excellent. Kelly Downs, I would highly recommend the services of "House Calls Inspection, LLC" to any investor or home owner seeking assurance that their purchase will provide years of comfort and enjoyment.
  Email: housecalls@epbfi.com.     Randy was very quick at answering all of my questions via email. They were extremely thorough and used photography to document any concerns that were found. Producer Marshall Herskovitz seeks $6 million for Calabasas horse ranch.

You checked my home with a fine tooth comb, you were experienced and knowledgeable about what you were doing. I will recommend Randy to my friends and family." Randy Johnson has been inspecting homes for more than 2 years, and throughout that time he has provided accurate, informative and reliable information to home owners … Randy is listed with the HomeAdvisor.com and is a member of the Greater Chattanooga Association Of Realtors and is a proud member of the BBB.    

I will recommend Randy to my friends and family.

Randy Johnson is extremely thorough and very detailed in his inspections and reports.

He handled the inspection of my house with high professional attitude and answered numerous questions.   We moved to Chattanooga from Central New York. Mr. and Mrs. David Campbell