Find your dream job. They should only be planned taking all the possible consequences into account and should not be used as a way to get back at people. I bet your college will remember that day in the office for the rest of his/her life. For instance, an everyday tool like a hammer casually thrown toward or at a co-worker has the potential to cause deadly injuries or even could become fatal. And this list of examples, of course, is not exclusive…. 7. Gauhar Nguyen nominated Jillian Yasutake and Ruth Coldwell, who were her colleagues when she was a temporary worker at the Work Development Council, part of the state Department of Labor and Industrial Relations. However, the prank escalated: Employees took Inflata-Frank out of the office on wild escapades that the real Frank would never have gone on – including a mock drinking binge – and captured the fun with pictures. Cover the laser of the mouse and watch magic happen. Another time  Baldridge was away, a few employees decorated his office with a stripper pole and Inflata-Frank, this time dressed in a nurse’s outfit. Mindful packing and all will be good. So while she was gone I wanted to get back at her, me and some other coworkers turned everything upside down and … Pranksters: EMPLOYEES AT T.G.I.FRIDAYS. We had once such guy on the team who hunted and pecked and it was hilarious. Pro tip: If you want to make it even more painful, content should consist of something particularly unattractive like broccoli, carrots, or the absolute worst, garlic. My coworker and I get along pretty well. Ok, of course, some glue, post its, some stationary material… All that should be fine, but try not to cause any permanent damage to one’s property (like scratch ones car?) The same with other people’s or artificial hair… Just don’t do this to me, otherwise, go ahead. While the departing manager was receiving lei and kudos at her farewell party, Hamlin says, other staff covered every item in her office with aluminum foil. Post your jobs & get access to millions of ambitious, well-educated talents that are going the extra mile. Pranksters: BASE employees. Victim: Steve Baldridge Skyrocket your resume, interview performance, and salary negotiation skills. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Want to learn how to make your next affiliate promotion your BEST ever? Again, it is a tremendous effort to do something like this but mind people’s feelings… You don’t want anyone to feel like trash. When they sit down…yeah. Desktop screenshot. On the other hand, if you are on the extreme side, be my guest… Just note that not everyone will find this amusing (possible suspension risk). Do not insult (I mean really insult) your coworkers or even worse, boss. or enter another. After playing, the gang blew up “Inflata-Frank,” dressed him in a BASE shirt and posed him at the table, according to an account of this prank and others sent in by BASE marketing director Serena Humay. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s. Place it between your collaegues important reports or printouts. Pranksters: Employees at Allana, Buick & Bers Inc. Employees at the Hawaii office of Allana, Buick & Bers, an architectural and engineering firm, pride themselves on their pranks. So one day she decides to hide it from me and make me figure out where it was. A practical joke, or prank, is a mischievous trick played on someone, generally causing the victim to experience embarrassment, perplexity, confusion, or discomfort. I’ve been fortunate enough to spend the past decade-plus (yes, that makes me old) working with some of the most amazing people. Tape and an office chair. I don’t even want to know how, with what authorization and where he/she actually got the bear from… Illegal? or cause relevant losses to the company’s budget. This time, when Baldridge returned, he loved the prank and insisted on keeping it as office decor. Laina Gauker says they’ve covered co-workers’ offices with aluminum foil, messed with display settings, filled offices from floor to ceiling with beach balls and even remodeled an office with pink wallpaper and Hello Kitty décor. Though it took four people to carry the table into his office, Baldridge single-handedly took it to the loading dock. In other words, try not to stress people out. She seriously had to give it some thought. Pranks and jokes need to be carefully planned and prepared for. Give him your colleague's extension number and ask him to give your collaegue an unexpected call sometime during the day, telling him that his wife's asking to meet him and is seated at the reception. A structured search through millions of jobs. Victim: DEPARTING MANAGER So yes, high success rates guarantee, medium costs, no serious consequences involved… All in all, good prank ratio. OK, so the conversation didn’t really go like that, but you get the idea. Still in the ‘food’ section but slightly more drastic. There was no space that Friday, so they set it up in Baldridge’s office and turned  it into the Employee Lounge. Pranksters: BASE EMPLOYEES. After much negotiating, the employees kept the foosball table but moved it elsewhere. Icon switch. I know, this one is not an easy one to pull (that’s why it’s number 25). I found it, we laughed about it, whatever. The result of it should be a lot of laughter, not a bunch of coworker hating your guts or not talking to you for the next six months. He called one lady that worked for us and she freaked out. That set him up for a prank last April Fool’s Day, when an employee put political bumper stickers all over his car after he arrived early in the morning. Now, I wouldn’t say I lack the sense of humor but researching through the internet and seeing all pranks creative employees around the world thought and pulled off… No other word but, amazing! Pro tip: If you want to make it even more effective, put a picture of a creepy human up there (e.g. Victim: IAN FORSYTH “Shortly after their shift started, we would take their clothes out of their locker, soak them in water, then hang them in the walk-in freezer. Stapler full of noisemakers. But just imagine your serious colleges talking to a toaster…Priceless! Personally, I am somewhere between admiration and sadness with this one. Replace a stapler’s staples with noisemakers (some people call them poppers). The first impression to this prank would most probably be shock and fear. NOTE: You could combine the last two…they will sit longer when it goes down if it goes low…just sayin’. Hawaii Business is looking for Hawaii’s best company vehicle, which could be a car, truck, boat, airplane, bus, bicycle or any other vehicle.