Taste was ok (but did not consider it special). Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Table was clean. Amazon | Press Room | out. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? nine dragon’s gold crisp chow mein with shrimp, beef, and chicken Fried Rice Special Chinese noodles are crisp-cooked to a golden color. Greeted by a stunning glass etching of 2 dragons chasing a glowing pearl, diners can feast on such favorites as honey-sesame chicken, peppery shrimp and fried rice. Came out hot, crispy and fresh. We're just a couple of blocks from Louisiana State University. The only thing good is the view but I never had such horrible f&b experience in my life and I do not recommend this restaurant. Monday To Saturday 5pm – 11pm Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Nine Dragons Restaurant. Pair your meal with such refreshments as blackberry-jasmine iced tea, fruit smoothies, iced coffee and iced chai tea. picture on their website Had very good flavor. Elegant dining room serving up typical Chinese fare, representing various regions of the country. The food was very good - the service was average. They provided us with two menus, one which you can order from by ticking what you want and the other which is the… Our menu features appetizers, soups, fried rice, and more! Learn when advance reservations can be made. Nine Dragons Restaurant . Recent Walt Disney World 4 hours ago Give Your Droid a Brand New Look With These Parts Now Available in Disney World! And Im glad we listened to them. - Press enter to navigate or collapse by pressing escape, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Walt Disney World Official Hotels: Disney Springs Resort Area, Walt Disney World Official Hotels: Bonnet Creek, Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, - Expand by pressing control + enter key or collapse by pressing escape. About the Restaurant Group 10 hours ago … The service was friendly, timely, and attentive. Legend states a dragon possessing good fortune inhabits every mountain in Hong Kong. Cannot recommend enough.More, Amazing Chinese food! with us. Nine Dragons Restaurant is a table-service restaurant in Walt Disney World's Epcot. Cannot recommend enough. Online ordering menu for Nine Dragon Chinese Restaurant. Savor contemporary Chinese cuisine amid ornate wood carvings, traditional lanterns and exquisite glass artwork. If I ever returned to Epcot I would definitely be making another reservation, it was beautiful. Swan and Dolphin Resorts Now Using Mears Buses Instead of Disney Transportation, Why The Opening Of Universal Studios Florida Was a Complete Disaster, NEWS: The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Has Canceled Sailings Through the End of November, NEWS! We respect your right to privacy. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We have an extensive wine, beer and cocktail list too. The name Kowloon is made up of two Chinese words, Gau, meaning NINE, and Lung, meaning DRAGONS. So, we had Love 66 Shisha here and then Love 69 later.More. delicious with a light coating ina great sauce. I cannot say much about the view here, you have to come see yourself, you can see the whole Victoria harbour from here. All Disney artwork, copyrights, I used my dining plan and you get an entree, a dessert and a drink (soft or alcoholic - I had a really nice glass of wine!). Here at Nine Dragons we use locally-sourced produce to create authentic Cantonese dishes and our dim sums are handmade, and steamed-to-order to ensure freshness. Epcot, World Showcase. Are you sure you want to delete this question? little twist. Nine Dragons takes part in the Disney Dining Plan and Tables in Wonderland as well as offering an Annual Pass discount. Had very good flavor. No waiter service - we had to stand at the bar, wait for our cocktail and then go up the grubby stairway to the terrace (which was actually OK). Maybe the staff need to try harder to...encourage customers to stay after a meal, maybe the restaurant needs to combine food/drinks in a better way, maybe the price needs to come down - I'm not sure exactly. Dragons descend to the harbour at dawn to bathe and return at dusk to drink. We also serve an assortment of American dishes such as Chicken Wings, and Fried Jumbo Shrimp and Fish. more. Nine Dragons Chinese restaurant is located in Aintree, Liverpool. We will return and would def recommend a visit on your travels around the world.More, We didn't make a reservation, but since we went early, we were able to get in. Seemed to me that everything was paired up appropriatetly. The flavour was good and we enjoyed it. It is loud and crowded but it’s Disney, so to be expected. Hello. Guests ages 21 and over can enjoy frozen daiquiris, wine, beer and such specialty cocktails as the fruity Shanghai Fusion and South Sea Breeze. They arrived quickly, fresh, tasted fine. My spouse had the Honey Sesame Chicken very...delicious with a light coating ina great sauce. Range excludes alcoholic beverages, taxes and gratuities except at dinner shows where beer and wine, taxes and gratuities are included. Tel: (852) 2799 8899 | Email: info@qi-ninedragons.hk 20/F , Prince Tower, 12A Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong HONG KONG | TSIM SHA TSUI | SINGAPORE. The prices are bit high for the portions you get. Chinese, Pickup • Newly Added • 9452.5 mi • $$ $0.00. No need to order extras. Very enjoyable experience!More, There are lots of excellent restaurants in Epcot that worth the high prices. Not cheap, but good.More, One of our friend had birthday and we ordered 3 bottles of wine with a shisha in a group of 6. You are going to another Disney site and a different privacy policy, terms of use and/or sales terms and conditions may apply. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Expect more. Once you leave the Walt Disney World website, different terms of use and privacy policy will apply. Order online and track your order live. The food is always fresh, authentic, and presented elegantly. We had the treasure egg rolls (my favorite), fried wontons, chicken dumpling consommé, nine dragons fried rice, happy family and spicy honey crispy chicken, meals served with white rice. n pepper shrimps which was tasty, the pork ribs only comes in 4 or 5 piece, a bit dry but flavor is fine and the kungpao chicken, which is a disappointment, super dried and not good. 9 Dragons is by far the worst Chinese food I've had and it was almost $70 including tip for two people. So, we had Love 66 Shisha here and then Love 69 later. No waiter service - we had to stand at the bar, wait for our cocktail and then go up the grubby stairway to the terrace (which was actually OK). Can not recommend this enough if you want a nice sit down lunch/dinner!More, Nine Dragons is amazing! Online ordering menu for Nine Dragon Chinese Restaurant. Loved the decor and staff was very friendly. Definitely a place to spend a weekend evening ! AllEars® Merchandise | Some of our combination platters include General Tso's Chicken, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and Beef with Garlic Sauce. Nine Dragons Restaurant - Temporarily Unavailable. You can remain on the phone with the Cast Member. Service was good. Our menu features appetizers, soups, fried rice, and more! Continue your visit to en.tripadvisor.com.hk, 12A Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon 20/F & Rooftop, Prince Tower, Hong Kong China. Our kids enjoy the pot stickers the best. Entrance to...the restaurant is not that great and we started with a cocktail on the outdoor terrace to look at the view. Once they receive your money then their waiters are just waiting to kick you...out. Thank you for signing up! Everything need to pay in advance before you get in. Honestly would eat here every day if it wasn’t so expensive lol! trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Disney Enterprises, Inc. or, its Bank Holiday Mondays 4pm – 10pm Learn more about dining options during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort. The food is good and service is generally good as well. You are about to be redirected to a Disney Website presented in a different language. It was a pretty pricey chinese meal. Contact Us. Valid Admission and Park Reservation for Same Park on Same Date Required. Range excludes alcoholic beverages, taxes and gratuities except at dinner shows where beer and wine, taxes and gratuities are included. I was amazed by the location of this place, like a perfect location for the harbour view. Preorder to. Would love for them to add that or BBQ pork - some traditional items. QI-Nine dragons is a Sichuan food restaurant on the 20th floor. There's something overall makes it not 5* and not sure what that is. Nine Dragons Restaurant. For official Disney information, visit http://www.disneyworld.com. from my home and had a much better and cheaper meal. 5 hours ago Disney’s Art of Animation Sets Refurb Schedule and Lists Available Amenities Upon Reopening 9 hours ago NEWS! I booked a table in advance and only had to wait a couple of minutes to be seated. We were playing card games and the waiter will use the flash light very close on your face while threatened us that they will call police while playing card not gambling is legal everywhere in Hong Kong. here, ordered "supernova + cane mint", it gave us the buzz right away The food is awesome though and great portions. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1510 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Orlando, FL 32830. The only thing good is the view but I never had such horrible f&b experience in my life and I do not recommend this restaurantMore, This place ticks quite a few boxes. Qi has been awarded The Plate Michelinstunning view and mouth-watering food equals a good place to stayTho it was a bit sad when the Red Bean Packcake came, as it looks totally different from the ref. It's their favorite and why we return. For entrees, we ordered pork belly which was delicious, spinach noodles with salt...n pepper shrimps which was tasty, the pork ribs only comes in 4 or 5 piece, a bit dry but flavor is fine and the kungpao chicken, which is a disappointment, super dried and not good. Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., or any of their affiliates. Nine Dragons management reserve the right to change prices at any time and without prior notice. I could have gone to the Chinse place around the corner...from my home and had a much better and cheaper meal. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Shangri-La smoothie was awesome and delicious! 9 Altway, Aintree, Liverpool L10 3JA The Shangri-La smoothie was awesome and delicious! Very enjoyable experience! It's a bit pricey but for this view and amazing service it's worth it. We have an extensive wine, beer and cocktail list too. Delivery & Pickup Options - 10 reviews of Nine Dragons Restaurant "A fantastic place for Yum Cha, really delicious Chinese food. Would love for them to add that or BBQ pork - some traditional items.More, I was hesitant on coming here but I changed my mind once we sat down. It's their favorite and why we return. Our server was attentive and nice. Do the entrees come with a choice of side or are these extra, Hotels near Universal's Islands of Adventure, Hotels near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hotels near (SFB) Central Florida Regional Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Orlando, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Orlando, South American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando, Groups Restaurants in Central Business District, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Millenia. Seven Walt Disney World Rides That Are Better in the Rain! the restaurant is not that great and we started with a cocktail on the outdoor terrace to look at the view. The food was very good - the service was average. Besides that the shisha itself was great as they had my favourite green apple flavour, the smoking experience is even better while enjoying...the music, atmosphere and view on the HK island. Top recommendation:...Cumin Diced Chicken with Roasted Chilli️More.