Turniersiege Doppel. Trouvez les Nicole Slater images et les photos d’actualités parfaites sur Getty Images. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer. We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Nicole grew up in Hong Kong before moving to England to study journalism. Nr. Hi there my name is Nicole Slater and I have been creating art for 45 years! {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}}, Voir les {{carousel.total_number_of_results}} résultats. 33k Followers, 560 Following, 243 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Nicole Slater (@nicoleroseart) Entries by Nicole Slater. This site uses cookies. I also wanted to design a space for individuals to learn art, techniques and meet with other creative people. I received my art degree at Stanislaus State University. This was when The Artist's loft was born. How Do We Get Started? Nicole Slater Social Media & Branding Consultant. Hi there my name is Nicole Slater and I have been creating art for 45 years! Nicola Slater (* 14. Choisissez parmi des contenus premium Nicole Slater de la plus haute qualité. Rassembler, sélectionner et commenter vos fichiers. In December of 2015, I realized the need for a unique space where, in addition to creating my own works of art, people in the community could come together in a fun artist environment. © 2020 Getty Images. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. **All rights upheld and enforced by the law. I received my art degree at Stanislaus State University. 689 likes. Das Getty Images Design ist eine eingetragene Marke von Getty Images. I believe that every experience with others is an opportunity to learn something new. www.auburn.edu/academic/pharmacy/directory/nicole-slater.html Les tableaux sont le meilleur endroit pour sauvegarder des images et des vidéos. Auf dem ITF Women’s Circuit konnte sie sechs Doppeltitel gewinnen. Best art and creative classes for adults in Hong Kong, Retired celebrity DJ Gordon Cumings on running a record shop in Sai Kung, Another Fine Day launches vintage tea parlour in Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong and Singapore confirm plans for quarantine-free travel bubble, 8 virtual banks in Hong Kong and how to join one, Adrian Cheng steps in to transform State Theatre into a cultural oasis, McDonald’s debuts vegetarian menu with plant-based luncheon meat, Meet the Hong Kong Dining Award nominees for Chef of the Year, Paisano’s Pizzeria founder Al Morales on taking on a three-year makeover, Wycombe Abbey School Hong Kong prioritises English and Chinese language learning, Canadian International School of Hong Kong introduces a new transition years programme, International Montessori School teaches collaboration through mixed-age classes, Meet the Hong Kong business owners who are pushing ahead through uncertain times, Hong Kong Living Influencer Awards 2020: Charity, Win a $6,600 home makeover with The Editors Company, Naked Lab’s Joyce Lau launches organic bedding collection inspired by her daughter, How to start a conversation about mental health, Kellett School student raised $317,000 for a local dog shelter, Sai Kung secret: Man Yee Wan and Sha Tsui, Second string of suspected dog poisonings in two weeks, Selina Kong on creating a space for children to learn through play. Art Classes & Plans. August 1984 in Ayr) ist eine ehemalige britische Tennisspielerin. August 1984 in Ayr) ist eine ehemalige britische Tennisspielerin. Since moving back she’s been eating and snapping her way around the city on Instagram @nicoleeeslater. Hier können Sie Inhalte sammeln, auswählen und Anmerkungen zu Ihren Dateien hinterlegen. The thing I love most about the teaching process is meeting you where you are artistically and helping you move forward with your own personal style of creating your own works of art. Freigegeben / keine Freigabe erforderlich.