Learn more about how we make money. Seriously thinking about switching to YouTube TV because of this. My issue with youtube tv is that its expensive at 65 a month. I think it’s funny how Disney doesn’t want to take on additional fees with their own product when they’re in the business of doing it with ESPN with other providers. I made the switch to YTTV because of this and also because they have a seamless DVR experience that doesn’t cost extra. Hulu Live TV is not available to stream on . You know how I know that, because I did it, and never looked back. Thursday night games are available on FOX and NFL Network. Some live TV streaming services include access to NFL Mobile, which has live and on demand NFL Network shows. When will Hulu get the NFL Network? Hulu + Live TV only offers one plan, although you can always pump up your experience with add-ons. AT&T TV NOW supports a wide-range of devices to stream including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Web Browsers, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Samsung Smart TV, and Android TV. Every Sling TV subscriber can record to their 10 hours Cloud DVR,  while 3 users can stream at the same time. Hulu + Live TV is one of the few streaming services that carries local programming from channels such as ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC. They have so many ads about live sports, but don't have the NFL Network, NBA TV, or the MLB Network. Our writers and editors create all reviews, news, and other content to inform readers, with no influence from our business team. $54.99 per month. When will Hulu get the NFL Network? The partnership allows fans to access more than 600 videos and more than 400 hours of NFL content online, much of which previously only existed on film. Philo costs $20, after a 7-Day Free Trial. This year's deal is the same as last years. With a Hulu + Live TV subscription, you can stream hard-hitting NFL football action as it unfolds — and that includes the Super Bowl. Sling TV supports a wide-range of devices to stream including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Web Browsers, Android Phone/Tablet, Android TV, Xbox, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV. Hulu + Live TV features all the channels you need to watch NFL … So if less than 85% of the tickets for your game have been sold 72 hours before kick-off, you won’t be watching the matchup live on TV. However, luckily many TNF games are on FOX. YouTube TV has 60 channels as part of their plan, including AMC, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FX, FXX, HGTV, Investigation Discovery, MSNBC, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, truTV, USA Network, VH1, and WE tv. Seriously thinking about switching to YouTube TV because of this. I would even be willing to extra for an add on if they were included. So, depending on where you live, you might even be able to catch local NFL games with Hulu + Live TV. Philo is not available to stream on Google Chromecast, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, and LG Smart TV. It worked alright but i still had problems with it on occasions, I find this unacceptable especially considering I pay extra for this. FOX will simulcast 11 Thurs. The only network missing is NFL Network, which makes Thursday Night Football tough at the beginning of the season. Keep in mind that Hulu + Live TV only offers local channels in select locations. This is the full AT&T TV NOW Channel List. Cord Cutters News makes money through affiliate partner links: If you click on a link, we may earn a commission. Hulu support mentioned its only for the season for certain games in your area...but find it odd that they list it as an option to watch NFL Network Live right now. Get 65+ channels along with a library of 8,000+ on-demand titles! Thank you! AT&T TV NOW does not include NFL Network with the streaming service. Unlike the other options on this list, Hulu’s live streaming currently has no … This is ridiculous. fuboTV is not available to stream on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, VIZIO Smart TV, and LG Smart TV. Aside from games on CBS and FOX, you can also watch Sunday Night Football on NBC and Monday Night Football on ESPN. Live TV and sports on Hulu sucks. fuboTV supports a wide-range of devices to stream including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Web Browsers, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TV. They doing that because they know people will dump them and move to YoutubeTV. Many of the streaming service offers that appear on cordcuttersnews.com are from companies which may also provide our site with compensation. Compare AT&T TV NOW, fuboTV, Hulu Live TV, Philo, Sling TV, Xfinity Instant TV, & YouTube TV to find the best service to watch NFL Network online. Your subscription to Hulu + Live TV lets you stream every nationally broadcast game shown on CBS, ESPN, FOX, or NBC. © 2020 FOMOPOP, Inc. 2 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 – Privacy Policy. The Streamable is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission when you sign up with our links.