ProductReview.com.au has analysed a years worth of opinions from over 6,500 Aussie mums and dads to published our Awards for the best baby products in 2020. She has been fully on this formula for 9 months now, and never had any side effects. It tried to move her to stage 2 when she turned 6 months but it upset her tummy, so back on stage 1 after talking to the doctor and couldn’t be happier! No gut issues and always goes down easily.No side effects.Even the hospital my little dude was born in keeps this on hand. Do not recommend ! The only issue we had was he developed a lot of wind. It caused him a very bad constipation, painful colic and also a rash all over his face!! After trying several famous baby formula brands my baby stuck to the NAN comfort. No gut issues and always goes down easily. For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an … Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$16.99. My son has been on formula since birth. Backed by over 150 years of infant nutrition research and development, Nestlé toddler milk products have helped to nurture generations of young children. Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00. I first used optigold and just felt bub wasn’t settled on it. I have used Nan Comfort 1 with both my babies and after trying many formulas I found this Nan comfort not only to be well priced but also to be very tolerable on little tummies. Not sure why it even is called “comfort” as my newborn was so distressed with clogged bowel from this formula and soo many other mums have said the same ! She has had no reactions, no side effects and it doesn’t make her constipated she is very regular. The formula is easy to prepare. © Tell Me Media Pty Ltd 2020. Both my kids were mix fed from 6 weeks onwards and this is the only formula they have had apart from a misdiagnosis from a dr telling me my daughter was lactose intolerant, she wasn’t. Nestle NAN Comfort 1 is a such a great formula that is gentle on little tummies. Something has changed in the ingredients for sure we used this for my daughter and it was amazing and now on our newborn it has been nothing but troubles causing severe constipation ! NAN Comfort 1 is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. My premature baby tolerated this very well after switching from another brand which caused a lot of discomfort. Nan Optipro gives her bad cramps, reflux and gass. Listing monitored by Nestle representatives. Its soft on our little ones stomach and she really enjoy it. He was a happier bub and his personality came out. Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$17.00. Earn gift cards for your opinions. Feeling so guilty, did I sleep through my baby crying , We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the. I gave this formula to my son for 1 month, it was a nightmare! NAN COMFORT Stage 1 Infant Formula is nutritionally complete, suitable for healthy infants from birth. The price provides great… Read more, Just like nan comfort 1, I highly rate nan comfort 2 and it’s my top choice of baby formulas. Start reviewing today . Ai libertatea sa platesti in rate, beneficiezi de promotiile zilei, deschiderea coletului la livrare, easybox, retur gratuit in 30 de zile si Instant Money Back. You cannot keep track of the nutritional value or electrolytes. My little girl had bad reflux since birth and nan sensitive helped her a lot with that and colic. She loved it! Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Nan Optipro gives her bad cramps, reflux and gass. What age can babies start taking this? He was always constipated and continuously vomiting with all of them. We have been using NAN comfort with no issues. Feeding Karicare and seems like its making bub constipated. Baby started sleeping better poos and wees were more sufficient and all in all better health. Similar opinion? Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.00. But this doesnt seem to happen with nan. It is one of cheapest ones out there so you can’t go wrong! Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$16.99. My son has been on formula since birth. So worth it and it is so cheap! It is also available in most supermarkets and pharmacies. It’s relatively affordable compared to other brands. We’ve been using nan comfort for 2 months now and love it. He is so settled on this formula. You need to mix NAN AR with boiled water at room temperature otherwise it will thicken. I really like this formula. NAN Comfort 2 is a follow-on formula, from cow’s milk, that is specially designed to help ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition from 6 months. Listing monitored by Nestle representatives. Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$16.99. This formula isn’t suitable at all for sensitive tummy and constipated babies! Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$22.00. He does not have have reactions or side effects after drinking Nestle NAN comfort formula for the last year (both stage 2 and stage 3), so we just kept buying the same brand for him to drink. This is the only formula my daughter has had 3 months plus. Yep formula stinks...I tasted it & its as gross as it smells! If I accidently give my 4 month old Comfort 2 will it harm him. The constipation kind of comes and goes, but I heard it's no point to try another formula too quick. See the top-rated prams, car seats, carriers, and breast pumps to spoil yourself and your baby with this summer! Just be aware when you change the amount of liquid to formula with the age there might be about a week of them being cranky or hungry while they try to adjust but I think that can be said of all all brands.Read Less. Nan comfort was the only one she ate, burped easily and went down to bed without hours of yummy aches and crying. Life saver after many trials. It's not the cheapest, but totally worth it, for a settled baby. We will keep trying, hopefully it’s just a temporary occurrence. It was so gentle of my twins tummies, I bottle fed from a week after birth and this was the first formula I chose. Nice natural taste and is easy to prepare. Baby loves it!He was 2 weeks old and had reflux/wind pain and would regurgitate on Aptimal Gold Plus every second feed. So glad this experience has ended!! Is that normal for formula to smell? My son has been on formula since birth. Oh and nan comfort doesn’t have DHA  Is it still fine to give bub? If you are unsure about your baby’s feeding requirements, check with your healthcare professional. Switched to nan comfort as my first baby had this one. This formula isn’t suitable at all for sensitive tummy and constipated babies! I read a lot of reviews and had friends recommend this formula. I tried my baby on heaps of formulas which all upset her tummy. Then finally he was settled on NAN Camfort-1. Help. Similar opinion? Bubs is 5 months and going to transition to stage 2 soon. there could be many things interfering with their little systems :( it's so hard to guess. NAN Comfort 1 is a whey dominant starter infant formula, from cow’s milk, that is specially designed to help ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.