I never thought that I would find a way out Lilting pop hooks and swooning psychedelic vibes power the Sydney band's latest EP. We already had these beautiful strings, then [Miami producer and songwriter] Clarence Coffee Jr. had the genius idea of adding in a sample of “Your Woman” by White Town. Scared I would take my broken heart to the grave Wish I could feel your touch Going through the motions you're turning me, eternally [Verse 1] Hold on until the end If you don't quit acting up Show me that heaven's right here, baby On “LOVE AGAIN” we see Caesar team up with R&B legend Brandy, who rose to fame in the early ‘90s. I can't believe, I can't believe Like you've never been in love I can't believe, I can't believe Can I be alone with you? [Chorus] But goddamn, you got me in love again (We're in love, we're in love) Drifting on my own again 'Cause you're the one that I want Coming back around to you Circling around for eternity Vancouver, British Columbia, Lilting pop hooks and swooning psychedelic vibes power the Sydney band's latest EP. I wake from my slumber You got me in love again Can I be alone with you? I wrote it at a difficult time, but sometimes songs help you get out of certain situations. I never thought that I would find a way out You got me in love again Nothing is ever enough I want to be alone with you I used to think that I was made out of stone I can't believe there's something left inside my chest anymore Alone is where you're gon' end up, I promise [Verse 1: Daniel Caesar] Bandcamp New & Notable Jun 10, 2020, Delightful, freewheeling noise pop where clouds of guitar encircle heavenly, far-off vocals. [Refrain] I be clinging on to you Oh, goddamn, you got me in love again La-la-la, la-la-la Wish I could feel your touch 'Round your boys you act so tough I'll sink my teeth in disbelief You don't even say what's up I never thought I'd hear my heart beat so loud Touch me, so I know I'm not crazy But goddamn, you got me in love again Love you in the worst way (Worst way) Love Again by Meltt, released 07 June 2019 I don’t have the answer To your worries Oh, that I can hardly stand And it’s not the only No, you’re not the only One that I could ever have Don’t wanna be slowing Maybe I should be going Since we hang on by a thread In doubt Nothing’s in my sleeve No it isn’t over now Makes me feel naïve Better not be the one who falls in love again Don’t want to make-believe now … [Verse 3: Daniel Caesar & Brandy] You got me in love again You got me in love again Brooklyn-based experimental pop duo deftly mix fuzzy guitars, nifty bass lines and sorta' danceable beats. I finally found someone I'll sink my teeth in disbelief You got me in love again Cycle back around to you It was a song for me, to give myself a little cuddle, and was about being hopeful that I would fall in love again. [Chorus: Daniel Caesar & Brandy] Bandcamp New & Notable Sep 21, 2018, Brooklyn-based experimental pop duo deftly mix fuzzy guitars, nifty bass lines and sorta' danceable beats. I promise we'll find love again, love again, oh The 8th song on Future Nostalgia, sampling the trumpet motif from the 1997 UK number 1 song, “Your Woman” by White Town. Reaching out to hold your hand Daniel and Brandy go back and forth, crooning over their recovery from previous heartbreaks. [Chorus] Wish you could follow up on me Delightful, freewheeling noise pop where clouds of guitar encircle heavenly, far-off vocals. [Chorus] But goddamn, you got me in love again I used to spend so many nights on my own Brandy asks Caesar what he hopes to achieve with his music. You got me in love again …come back out and to stay out. I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore I promise we'll find love again, yeah, ohh (I promise) He immediately took it down and reposted it with the sound turned off. So many nights, my tears fell harder than rain Mix in some pain and some passion You got me in love again I'm coming back around and I promise we'll find love again Boy you've got my number Ever. Show me that heaven's right here, baby Miss how you put your love on me (Hey) You should ask around 'bout me It’s like cheap therapy, and I think this is my favourite song on the record. But goddamn, you got me in love again [Refrain: Daniel Caesar & Brandy] You got me in love again Only 'til you've had your fill it’s been two years since the last one, so this just felt right…. I finally found someone You never know when to chill Really thought you knew the deal, oh I'm not afraid anymore [Verse 2: Brandy] When asked to describe each album track on Future Nostalgia during an interview with The Official Big Top 40 on February 9, 2020, Dua said: [It’s] one of my favourites on the record. Never have I ever met somebody like you I never knew I had it in me to dance anymore That really gave the song the push it needed, because we definitely needed a more dancey element. [Outro: Brandy] Oh well, I guess that's what happens Emotional and honest, Dua Lipa’s “Love Again” Samples A ’90s Hit By U.K. Act White Town, My Woman by Lew Stone & The Monseigneur Band (Ft. Al Bowlly), Love Again (Horse Meat Disco Remix) [Mixed] by Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna, Love Again (Horse Meat Disco Remix) by Dua Lipa. I can't believe, I can't believe Dreamy psychedelia from Brazil, all sinewy guitar lines, distorted vocals, pillowy feedback, and spirited flutes. (Can I be alone with you?) [Refrain] And then begin again [Pre-Chorus] Though the two were spotted at a studio together back in 2018, this track marks their first collaboration. Bandcamp New & Notable May 8, 2019, Desert Love (Rejoicer Remix)by Ouzo Bazooka, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, La Luz’s Shana Cleveland on Collaboration, Visual Art, and Outer Space, Disappear Into the Wide World of Spanish Psych Rock. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. When two fools be falling in love Trippy alt-pop from this Sydney group bounces from Beatles-esque reveries to expansive psychedelic jams. If you can take my hand Then you wanna cry ill will You got me in love again You got me in love again Again [Verse 2] So many nights, my tears fell harder than rain Scared I would take my broken … The song have similar themes of female empowerment and sexuality. I wake from my slumber Again But goddamn, you got me in love again Bandcamp New & Notable Jan 28, 2014, Dreamy psychedelia from Brazil, all sinewy guitar lines, distorted vocals, pillowy feedback, and spirited flutes. A relationship hadn’t worked out for me, and I wrote this when I felt like there was no light. Always talk 'bout keep it real [Bridge] La-la-la, la-la-la Even on your worst day I never thought I'd hear my heart beat so loud You got me in love again (Again and again) Touch me, so I know I'm not crazy 'Cause you're the one that I want I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore Ay, yeah Brandy explains to Caesar how she hoped to. [Verse 2] But goddamn, you got me in love again [Chorus: Daniel Caesar & Brandy] (We're in love, we're in love, oh, oh) Orbiting around and then If you can take my hand [Pre-Chorus] Meltt Wish you could follow up on me I be clinging on to you Never have I ever met somebody like you Hold on 'til you can't extend Miss how you put your love on me LOVE AGAIN Lyrics: I wake from my slumber / I wish I could call you up / Miss how you put your love on me / Boy, you've got my number / Wish I could feel your touch / Wish you could follow up on me Used to be afraid of love and what it might do Put your trust in me, baby Boy, you've got my number Paramount Studio, LA, USA, Brandon's Way Recording, CA, USA & In an Airbnb, I promise we'll find love again, love again, yeah, yeah. I'd rather die than have to live in a storm like before Again (And again and again and again). During a conversation between Brandy and Daniel Caesar, the two talk about their goals with their music and particularly this track they created together. If you can take my hand On June 9, 2019, Daniel accidentally posted a snippet on Instagram of Kaevan Yazdani jamming out to an unreleased track playing in the background. Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 30, 2017, Trippy alt-pop from this Sydney group bounces from Beatles-esque reveries to expansive psychedelic jams. Goddamn, you got me in love again I promise we'll find love again, love again, yeah, yeah Ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah Used to be afraid of love and what it might do If you can take my hand Raul Monsalve's Afro-Venezuelan brew and Planet Battagon's drum crazy sounds. You may think that I'm crazy I wanna tour and travel and so many things I wanna do music wise…I have this voice, what am I supposed to do with it…Now I can get out there and give and give and receive. I wish I could call you up Again I wish I could call you up