Our house was basically key-turn ready with a huge backyard and decent sized front yard. I can walk to the El Cerrito library, there is the El Cerrito Community Center/swimming pool off of Moeser Lane which is also about 10 min away walking distance. We’re here and queer and recruiting;). Living in Richmond, CA. Compare cost of living in Richmond with factors like salaries, housing expenses, groceries, utilities and more. In Richmond there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. I have had many more opportunities to walk through the whole neighborhood lately, and if I were younger with small kids I'd choose this area. We are stuck in terms of commute with both our jobs. They are also building the new lab in Richmond which will bring new great stuff to all of Richmond. FEATURED.

SL. I have lived in northeast Richmond for a very long time and am very happy with my neighborhood. You might try looking in the Richmond Annex. (888) 948-7973 3.50 Our crime has dropped rapidly and no longer has the horrendous statistics we used to hear about. Not a cute or hipstery area, but safe and inexpensive. Hi there. First and foremost, we'd want something safe. I am … What your skills are worth in the job market is constantly changing. Please. The formula for a winning company culture. My FAVORITE carniceria is located on 23rd Avenue in Richmond and carries some of the tastiest carne asada around. It is great for you to explore your options so you can plan accordingly . you might actually like it! It's a very diverse community. We have an amazing LGBTQ community and a diverse elementary school. NO! Re: Living in Richmond when most of our friends don't We moved to Richmond (North and East) 2 years ago and for various reasons my older daughter had already started private school in Berkeley. Marina Bay area of Richmond would also be close to 580 for your San Rafael commute and if your husband is able to take the ferry to SF, that might work too. We are presently trying to decide what to do with the corners on McDonald Avenue and San Pablo.

The only downside is that there are very few restaurants nearby, and only one good coffee spot. That area is walkable or bikeable to parks, Williams Natural Foods, BART, Target, banks, etc.

© Chasing Chains, LLC.

Check it out. Richmond is one of the larger cities in the East Bay and is made up of many smaller communities, some of which include Point Richmond, Marina Bay, Richmond Annex, Richmond View, Hilltop, and North and East. Happy Richmond Native! Re: Cheaper but safe enough neighborhoods I moved to North & East Richmond, close to El Cerrito, 2 years ago. Richmond, California’s cost of living is 36% higher than the national average. Point Richmond is what you want! Caring.com … Our homes are well-maintained and people are caring. Understand what's truly driving the gender pay gap. Since then the neighborhood has improved immensely and the people who have moved in take care of their properties and are working class folks like the majority of people. But what are some specific neighborhoods we should be checking out?