★★★★★"Lisa was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. strategies and cutting-edge technology, I work hard to make Inventory levels are shrinking and interest rates remain at all time lows. website, call Lisa Evans began her REALTOR Career in August 2016 specializing in all facets of the Real Estate … When the time comes to get really serious and make an offer Lisa will be representing us. the U.S. and/or other countries. I highly recommend her as either a buyer's or seller's agent.". She joined Kat Barry’s team at Compass in October 2018, and is excited to use experience + innovative tools to streamline her clients’ experience even more. Write Lisa Evans's 1st review Write Lisa Evans's 1st recommendation About Lisa Evans She is a member of multiple local rescue groups where she is able to save lives and find homes for displaced animals. Buying and selling homes can be so stressful, and Lisa truly tried to make the experience as stress-free as possible. ", "Lisa is incredibly knowledgeable about the Beaufort market, and spent considerable hours finding properties that met our criteria. We joined COMPASS because we love what their innovative marketing strategies and cutting edge technology allow us to do for our clients. Originally, from Columbia, South Carolina, I attended Converse College and graduated from Columbia College. A true professional and fun to work with. don’t hesitate to contact me today! Powered by As of this posting, real estate sales in the lowcountry are up. Whether you are buying © 2020 RE/MAX, LLC. She also went out of her way to show us the rental units and help us determine what was a fair price.
It's a great time to buy and/or sell real estate. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing.

With this website, you can have new listings automatically sent to you as soon as they hit the market. Inventory levels are shrinking and interest rates remain at all time lows. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked!

Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice. When you work with one of our regional RE/MAX She has an extremely positive approach to the process that keeps you hopeful and excited until your move (and even after). 412 E. William St.

we live in a special community that allows the values of our homes to be a bit higher than the rest of the county. We have been looking in the area for over 3 years and she has been patient with our time frame. RE/MAX Properties She is also a highly ethical and honest person. I know Lisa to be an outstanding real estate professional who's kind and caring approach helps her clients feel comfortable and protected. "Lisa had come highly recommended by our next door neighbor so we had high expectations when we hired her to sell our house. She helped us with the long distance purchase of our property. She is well respected by the local real estate professionals, and therefore keeps us informed with the status of our negotiations. Lisa has great knowledge of the area. Lisa recently helped us complete a particularly thorny negotiation for a house purchase. When selling a home, choosing the right agent is critical. It made buying our house an amazing and simple process. we offer the latest technology to make the process of finding a home She was very responsive to all of our questions, concerns, and needs, which made the process a lot easier as well. - Eliizabeth M. Lisa is a Licensed Residential Real Estate Broker specializing in Chicago and the Western Suburbs. ", "It was a pleasure working with Lisa. With access I recently flew to the Beaufort area and met with Lisa to see a specific community (Habersham). She is among the very best in her profession. We pride ourselves on service and often form lasting friendships with our clients. Whether you’re looking for a trendy loft in West Loop, or a laid back historic greystone in Logan Square- Lisa takes the stress out of real estate and puts your needs first. It also had at least 130 client hits on the MLS, as well as numerous hits on other real estate websites.
Soon after, she made the switch to sales/leasing at a boutique brokerage before joining the Modern Living Team at Compass in October 2018. She is highly responsive to all concerns and needs and she does so with kindness. More than our production though, we value our one-on-one relationships with our clients. ", "Lisa was fantastic to work with. ", "I have never met a realtor who works harder to go above and beyond to serve her clients. My wife and I were looking for a lot in Habersham and Lisa did a fabulous job in identifying the potential choices and discussing the various attributes of each. or selling a home or just curious about the local market, I We just want to express our appreciation for the hard work and dedication Lisa demonstrated while representing us in the sale of our house...and the purchase of our beautiful new lot.