Kelly ist sehr aktiv auf ihrem Instagram Account und postet gerne Selfies von sich. A post shared by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on Oct 10, 2020 at 9:40am PDT, Kelly's own stance on her image and dieting has largely evolved over the years; her positive approach to body image is more evident now than ever before, especially after opening up about her sobriety journey. " If Adele is happy with her body that’s great, but that doesn’t mean “pulling an Adele” should be used as a form of praise when we don’t know the circumstances behind the singer, or anyone else’s, changing physique. A post shared by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on Oct 11, 2020 at 2:14pm PDT, Fans couldn't help but gush over a new video that Kelly shared (with a quippy Sylvia Plath caption, no less!) Did Meghan Wear Princess Diana's Cartier Watch? Du siehst aus wie eine ganz andere Person... A post shared by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on Aug 3, 2020 at 11:24am PDT. Besides, it's also sort of depressing that after all the things Adele has achieved – such as the number one hits, the many records broken and the iconic time she dedicated her Grammy win to Beyonce – that weight loss of all things is being seen as "pulling an Adele". Schauspielerin Lily James ist als Schauspielerin natürlich sehr wandelbar. Kelly Osbourne's fans are calling her "unrecognizable" in her latest set of Instagram posts, where she showed off her weight loss.In the comments of one post, the former reality TV show star revealed she lost 85 pounds recently. Framing a weight loss as “stunning” when we’ve got no idea what the circumstances are feeds into a cycle of “thinness” being equated to happiness and success. Fertigessen, Fast-Food und Snacks standen bei der Sängerin täglich auf dem Speiseplan. A post shared by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne). This women walked every single painstaking step of my recovery with me. There were also many different numerical figures attributed to the reality star's weight loss, despite the fact that she doesn't appear to have commented on it publicly to confirm how much weight, if any, she has lost. Hut ab! Es dauerte eine Weile, bis Kelly realisierte, dass ihr Ernährungsstil durch und durch ungesund war. Osbourne posted a selfie of her wearing a red Gucci top. I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's Disease. posting photos on social media late last year, debates about how we discuss weight and the fatphobia, Show{{#moreThan3}} {{value_total}}{{/moreThan3}} comments. Klar, dass ihre Fans sofort reagieren! She added that achieving goals became easier after she embraced her own imperfections: "I have accepted the fact that – and I know I have said this throughout my whole life but I really understand it now – that I am not perfect and I am never going to be and I don’t want to be. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 'Shark Tank' Stars Are Fighting a Keto Pill Scam, Inside Eugene Levy's Marriage to Deborah Divine, How John Legend Fell in Love With Chrissy Teigen, What to Know About 'Unsolved Mysteries' on Netflix, Here's Why Kelly Clarkson Is Wearing an Eye Patch. Ihr wurde schnell klar, dass nur diese Kombination zu einer langfristigen Gewichtsreduktion führen würde. We might have been brainwashed into thinking thinness = happiness and health, but we should be careful about celebrating weight loss when we don't know what's going on in someone's life. Lots of the coverage of Osbourne and Adele has also used "before and after" shots to illustrate this supposed "transformation". Und genau das ist es, was die punkige Sängerin ausmacht und so liebenswert macht! This content is imported from {embed-name}. Sogar die Fans erkennen die Sängerin und Tochter von Ozzy Osbourne kaum wieder. Ein Fan schreibt: Oh mein Gott, du hast ja so viel abgenommen! So schlank war Kelly Osbourne noch nie zu sehen. […] Ich bin eine emotionale Esserin. Ob Pastellgrüne, geflochtene Zöpfe, lila Tolle oder riesengroße Brille im Cateye-Look – Kelly liebt es anders auszusehen. After stunning fans with a personal revelation that she once kept secret, Kelly Osbourne continues to surprise Instagram followers with photos of her trim physique. It's reported that Kelly may also enjoy a flexitarian diet, where she frequently hones in on wholesome plant-based vegan meals as frequently as possible (while enjoying other items in moderation). Kelly Osbourne's Health Journey In Her Own Words, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. 537.5k Followers, 1,101 Following, 912 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jack Osbourne (@jackosbourne) According to previous reports from People, Kelly has worked extensively with a private trainer to adopt a new fitness routine in the last few years. Klar, dass auch der Jojo-Effekt kein Fremdwort für sie ist. Sie fing an, sich vegan zu ernähren und Sport in ihr Leben einzubauen. It's the best thing I have ever done." 75.2k Likes, 2,454 Comments - Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on Instagram: “Today I’m feeling #Gucci ️” Celebrating thinness without confirmation of what’s going on in someone’s life can be triggering and insensitive to people who are living with eating disorders and other mental health issues. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The outfit demonstrated Kelly's total fitness transformation perfectly, as she's also recently revealed that she's lost 85 pounds overall in a revealing Instagram exchange in July. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Similar discussions arose when actress Rebel Wilson let fans into her fitness journey on social media, where people praised her for losing weight. Kelly Osbourne zeigt sich auf ihrem Instagram so schlank wie nie! So krass hat sich "Cinderella"-Star Lily James verändert! But the latest round of Kelly's selfies and shared photos illustrate all the hard work the television icon has put in to maintain her slim figure. I am [in a great place]. One of the most problematic parts of the reaction to Osbourne’s apparent weight loss is that it has been framed as “pulling an Adele”. This content is imported from Instagram. Kelly Osbourne, 35, is sharing more Instagram photos and selfies revealing her 85-pound weight loss. When I walked into “the rooms” 3 years ago I was scared, desperately unhappy, lonely and broken in every sense of the word. So next time you see someone saying a person has "pulled an Adele", maybe consider pulling them up on their use of language. Zee Krstic is a health editor for GoodHousekeeping.com, where he covers the latest in health and nutrition news, decodes diet and fitness trends, and reviews the best products in the wellness aisle. Friends and fans alike have been encouraging the former. she quietly underwent gastric sleeve surgery, A post shared by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne), plant-based vegan meals as frequently as possible, Rebel Wilson Asks Fans to Call Her "Fit Amy", Kelly Ripa and Her Kids Recreate Throwback Photo, Linda Thompson Just Posted a Rare Photo of Elvis, Hoda Kotb's Fans Have Thoughts About Latest Insta, Kelly Clarkson on Her Weight-Loss Journey. Zwar ist dies nicht das erste Mal, dass Kelly so viel abgenommen hat, dennoch scheint dies wohl ihr bisher niedrigstes Gewicht zu sein. The singer’s changing body has prompted debates about how we discuss weight and the fatphobia that drives the framing of weight loss discourse. Über 22 Kilogramm soll sie abgenommen haben. Kelly Osbourne, 35, is sharing more Instagram photos and selfies revealing her 85-pound weight loss. Ist Helene Fischer schwanger oder doch nur zugenommen? You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Wow! I was not able to use my treadmill due to the effects of Parkinson's. @gretabarlowclawson was the first person to welcome me, make me feel comfortable and take me under her wing. Because the way we talk about these things really matters. Einige zeigen sich in ihren Kommentaren recht geschockt. "I did it, I'm proud of it," she told hosts on the Hollywood Raw podcast. 2.2m Followers, 1,738 Following, 3,207 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) Kelly Osbourne pulls an Adele, is unrecognizable after stunning weight loss Other outlets described Osbourne's weight loss as "staggering" and used the word "transformation" too. And that can be damaging, particularly when losing a lot of weight quickly can be a sign someone is in personal distress or having a difficult time. In almost all cases where this expression is used, it positions thinness as an ideal and fatness as an undesirable “before”. The Scoop on the New Season of 'American Idol', All the 'This Is Us' Season 5 Spoilers You Need. Um 2012 rum entschied sie dann: Es reicht! © 2020 The 35-year-old has also previously shared that she reinvented her fitness and diet routines long before her gastric surgery. Kelly Osbourne pulls an Adele, is unrecognizable after stunning weight loss.